• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MokKish's Coffee Shop for Breeders

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Ok thanks for giving me a jist about the ratios. :) I'm interested in 4 of the special ball females:

Dream Ball Hoppip (Inflitrator)
Dream Ball Sandile (Anger Point)
Dream Ball Qwilfish (Initimidate)
Friend Ball Natu

I think all of these are 50/50 chance on gender (correct me if I'm wrong). I was thinking just the balls themselves, no IVs, egg moves, or even nature. How many are you willing to trade for the Leftovers with these things in mind?
I can actually breed you all of them for Leftovers. I should have some extra breeding time later today and it shouldn't take that long because IVs won't be giving me trouble.
I'm interested in a 5iv Timid Serene Grace Togepi of either gender. In exchange, I have a 3iv Quiet female Zigzagoon in a Premier Ball, with Tickle. I can also add a PP Up to the offer if it's not quite even.
Does the Zigzagoon have Hidden Ability? Even if it does, I'm not breeding perfect 5iv pokemon for a 3iv pokemon though.

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Does the Zigzagoon have Hidden Ability? Even if it does, I'm not breeding perfect 5iv pokemon for a 3iv pokemon though.
Yes, it has Quick Feet. I can either add an item or breed it with my Ditto to try for a 4 or 5iv one.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I can actually breed you all of them for Leftovers. I should have some extra breeding time later today and it shouldn't take that long because IVs won't be giving me trouble.

Ok cool! I'll be available soon tonight to trade if you're available then. :)

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
After being away from the forums I decided it was time to get a bit more active again. I made some updates in the wants section to get things going. Happy trading!

Theo-92

Heyy I'm interested in the following;

Omanyte, Modest, Any Ball, Male
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Knock Off, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Swift Swim

Kabuto, Adamant, Any Ball, Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Rapid Spin, Knock Off
Swift Swim

Offering you;

Cyndaquil, Modest, Male
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Quick Attack, Flare Blitz, Flame Burst, Extrasensory
Flash Fire

Totodile, Adamant or Jolly, Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Crunch, Aqu Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
Sheer Force

Let me know. ☺

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Heyy I'm interested in the following;

Omanyte, Modest, Any Ball, Male
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Knock Off, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Swift Swim

Kabuto, Adamant, Any Ball, Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Rapid Spin, Knock Off
Swift Swim

Offering you;

Cyndaquil, Modest, Male
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves: Quick Attack, Flare Blitz, Flame Burst, Extrasensory
Flash Fire

Totodile, Adamant or Jolly, Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves: Crunch, Aqu Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
Sheer Force

Let me know. ☺

Sounds good to me! I already have the Omanyte and will be breeding Kabuto in a minute. Don't really care which nature you give Totodile. I'll pm you.

Koumashiki

ポケモントレーナーになる?
Hi, I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Lickitung with Brave nature and 31/31/31/x/31/0 IV spread

Offering:

Glameow, Jolly, Dream Ball
Keen Eye
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Quick Attack, Wake Up-Slap, Flail, Last Resort.

I don't have a flawless one available yet, but I'll try to get one as fast as possible :)

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
I have 15 rare candies I can part with,just give me junk Pokemon and I'll give you some of my Contrary Snivy to obtain them. Would you be willing to breed me an Electrike with a Nickname of Zeuch,Gender Male, Lightningrod Ability, and HP Ice? I'll also give an Ability Capsule since those are rare too if the rare candies are too much of a hassle for you.
FC:2578-3665-1436 IGN Antonio

Last edited:

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Yo mokkish. Back for some more trades if you're still up and running. Haven't seen you respond to anything since July though. VM or PM if you're down to trade. I will also check back about once a day for a response.

Last edited: