• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MokKish's Coffee Shop for Breeders

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hello there!

I have perfect 5IV timid Riolus with vacuum wave you're looking for. I can get you either steadfast or prankster (both are male).

I'm interested in your impish shell armor Turtwig with egg moves.
Alright same thing to you, I'll breed it as soon as I can, you should do the same.

Additions to the shop:
I have added 6 IV sections for both breedables and on stock pokemon.

Last edited:

Nikomajor

*Psystrike*
I'm interested in your growlite, I can get the timid riolu in your wants section

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I'm interested in your growlite, I can get the timid riolu in your wants section
Thanks but I already got offered one by Sheragim. If you have something else to offer I can trade the Growlithe.
Um, will you be interested in an HA male Squirtle?
Not really, no. A female HA squirte in dive ball, maybe.
I have both of them readily available for trade.
Alright, I'll take the non HA then. I'll pm you as soon as I have the Turtwig ready.

Summer Sun!
I have a breeding pair of 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Frillish with Acid armor, Mist, Confuse ray, and pain split in dive balls.
Could i get a these in exchange for them?

Dratini, Jolly, Premier Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Extremespeed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance
Marvel Scale 1 male
Shed Skin 1 female

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Then I assume you will be even less interested in an HA female Plusle lol?
Not really interested, no.
I have a breeding pair of 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Frillish with Acid armor, Mist, Confuse ray, and pain split in dive balls.
Could i get a these in exchange for them?

Dratini, Jolly, Premier Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Extremespeed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance
Marvel Scale 1 male
Shed Skin 1 female
I've already accepted an offer for the female frillish and I already have a male one of those. Also, the male Dratini is already going to someone else. The female Dratini I can trade if you have something else to offer that interests me.

sunny phoenix

hi i would like one of the growlithe i can offer

chinchou/female/calm/illuminate/5iv (- attack)
deerling/female/jolly/ sap sipper/ 5iv (- sp attack)

Fiyah

Can I trade a pp max for a male 5 iv houndour?

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
hi i would like one of the growlithe i can offer

chinchou/female/calm/illuminate/5iv (- attack)
deerling/female/jolly/ sap sipper/ 5iv (- sp attack)
What balls are they in?
Can I trade a pp max for a male 5 iv houndour?
I already got offered 2 pp max's for a 5IV pokemon, and that one I had in stock so no extra work needed. I will not go breeding for the houndour for one pp max.

Fiyah

What balls are they in?

I already got offered 2 pp max's for a 5IV pokemon, and that one I had in stock so no extra work needed. I will not go breeding for the houndour for one pp max.

I can trade 2 for it then?
I'll even take a 4 iv one

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast

Fiyah

Sure I'll take it
My friend cod is 2294 5305 8238

sunny phoenix

Sounds good. Just give me your fc and we can trade right now.

Same for you.

oh i see... thats pretty unfortunate for me cause i really wanted that growlithe XD..... can i ask u something if i manage to breed a male one would it be ok? (since males dont pass down their pokeballs) Also what do people mean when they say matvhing pokeballs? colorwise? or is a different pattern i dont know about?

Hello again! I just saw that you're looking for a Female HA Fennekin in a Repeat Ball as well! I'm able to breed you either a proper 4IV or non-perfect 5IV Female one, due to the broken Gender Ratio!

Fennekin Timid Magician w/Wish, HeatWave, Hypnosis and Magic Coat (Repeat Ball)

I'm interested in the following Pokemon. A similar proper 4IV or non-perfect 5IV Female one will do!

Chespin, Impish, Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Synthesis, Spikes
Bulletproof

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
oh i see... thats pretty unfortunate for me cause i really wanted that growlithe XD..... can i ask u something if i manage to breed a male one would it be ok? (since males dont pass down their pokeballs) Also what do people mean when they say matvhing pokeballs? colorwise? or is a different pattern i dont know about?
Well tbh I'm not really interested in either of them. The matching balls means exactly that, I just think the breeds look better in a ball that goes well with it, like Vaporeon in Dive Ball for example.
Hello again! I just saw that you're looking for a Female HA Fennekin in a Repeat Ball as well! I'm able to breed you either a proper 4IV or non-perfect 5IV Female one, due to the broken Gender Ratio!

Fennekin Timid Magician w/Wish, HeatWave, Hypnosis and Magic Coat (Repeat Ball)

I'm interested in the following Pokemon. A similar proper 4IV or non-perfect 5IV Female one will do!

Chespin, Impish, Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Synthesis, Spikes
Bulletproof
I might have on already, I'll check when I get home. Either way I'd love to trade, I'll breed one if I don't have it yet. 4 or non-perfect 5 doesn't really matter, for me they're pretty much the same thing.

Also, additions to the shop (thanks to Wilson):

Frillish, Calm, Dive Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Confuse Ray, Acid Armor, Mist and Pain Split
Cursed Body

Slowpoke, Bold, Heal Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Regenerator

Impish Skarmory that I already had in shop with addition of new eggmove, Stealth Rock

I might have on already, I'll check when I get home. Either way I'd love to trade, I'll breed one if I don't have it yet. 4 or non-perfect 5 doesn't really matter, for me they're pretty much the same thing.

Great! Same here, either 4 or 5 IVs will do!
I do have the Fennekin ready so just PM me whenever you've the Chespin, no rush :)