• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MokKish's Coffee Shop for Breeders

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hello I'm interested in your

Tentacool,Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Haze

Offering:
Female Modest trace french ralts (missing SpAtk or Speed)
male timid anticipation French eevee (missing Hp)
male timid protean French froakie (missing SpDef)
male brave french honedge (missing SpDef)
Female jolly japanese pinsir (missing atk)
female modest japanese snowrunt (missing SpAtk)
ability capsule x2
choice scarf
choice specs
choice band
toxic orb
assalt vest
whipped dream
dusk stone
male goomy
careful
sap sipper
31/31/31/31/31/31

Female Eevee
timid
anticipation
31/31/31/31/31

male honedge
adamant
no guard
31/31/31/31/31/31

female Poliwag
bold
switfswim
31/x/31/31/31/31

Also have a shiny adamant sand veil Gliscor i got while horde hunting
no 0 IVs and fully EV trained in Attack and Def

Hope to hear from you soon!
Sorry to say but I'm not really interested in any of your offers :/
I would like to trade for a Swift Swim Poliwag. Would you take a 5IV calm Lotad with Rain Dish with Leech Seed in a quick ball?
That sounds good. I'd like a female of those. I'll let you know when I have the Poliwag ready.

Jakey xx

would you trade a natural cure chansey for a jolly buneary (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with fire punch ice punch thunder punch and switcheroo

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
would you trade a natural cure chansey for a jolly buneary (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with fire punch ice punch thunder punch and switcheroo
Yeah sure, I have plenty on stock. Can you offer a female in nice ball or will it be male?

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Its male but if you give me like a day I can get a breeding pair for you and there in regular pokeballs
I PM'd you.

Additions to the shop:
Darumaka, Adamant, Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hustle

Yamask, Relaxed, Poke Ball
31/x/31/31/31/0
Eggmoves Nasty Plot, Heal Block, Toxic Spikes
Mummy

Magby, Modest, Fast Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Flame Body

Espurr, Bold, Calm or Timid, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Assist, Barrier, Trick, Yawn
Own Tempo or Infiltrator

Last edited:

Myrrh

Would your Chansey & Moon Ball Misdreavus for my Landorus & Victini okay?

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Would your Chansey & Moon Ball Misdreavus for my Landorus & Victini okay?
Thanks for the reply. That sounds perfect, I'll start breeding the Misdreavus immediately. I'll PM you when it's done.

pikamilk

Hi, am interested in a perfect HA female Espurr, would like to know if you'd like to have a Hitmonlee (apparently not LV.1 coz I used it to breed a few Tyrogue to get Hitmontop) with EM Bullet Punch and Mach Punch. Bonus: it's perfect AND it's Japanese (not sure if it matters tho).

DrumRollPls

Evolution, Mega-Evolution Stones For Sale!

Currently Instock:
- Venusaurite
- Charizardite X
- Aerodactylite
- Amphrosite
- Aboslite

- Dusk Stone
- Moon Stone
- Sun Stone
- Shiny Stone
- Water Stone
- Hard Stone

Currently looking for:
- Articuno
- Entei
- Lugia
- Ho-oh
- Regirock
- Regice
- Registeel
- Latios
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
- Mesprit
- Palkia
- Phione
- Manaphy
- Darkrai
- Shaymin
- Arceus
- Victini
- Tornadus
- Thundurus
- Reshiram
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Yveltal
- SHINY* Dragonite any IV

Pm me if interested, even if I'm offline chances are I'll reply.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi, am interested in a perfect HA female Espurr, would like to know if you'd like to have a Hitmonlee (apparently not LV.1 coz I used it to breed a few Tyrogue to get Hitmontop) with EM Bullet Punch and Mach Punch. Bonus: it's perfect AND it's Japanese (not sure if it matters tho).
I'll pm you, sounds interesting.

@DrumRollPls: Nice copy pasta. </ignore>

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Only one trade unfinished right now, trying to catch Myrrh online.

I've made some additions to the shop:

Litleo, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Yawn
Rivalry

I also did a bigger edit, and added a whole new section for shinies I have for trade. I've been also trying to edit my wants to make trading easier.

I'd like to request for a 5 or 6 IV shiny phione, what would I need to trade in return for such a pokemon?

aerial_ace

Hey I've got spanish timid 5ivs ghastly if you r interested. I would trade it for your timid roselia. Pm me if interested.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I'd like to request for a 5 or 6 IV shiny phione, what would I need to trade in return for such a pokemon?
I do not offer shiny breeding services. I've not had enough patience to Masuda Method a single shiny yet, so there's pretty much nothing you can offer to make me try.
Hey I've got spanish timid 5ivs ghastly if you r interested. I would trade it for your timid roselia. Pm me if interested.
Sorry but I already do have a japanese 5IV Gastly so I'll have to pass. If you have something else to offer I can still trade for that Roselia.

Additions to the shop:
It's been a little quiet here the last few days, and so I've had time to add some new pokemon to the shop.

Tyrogue, Adamant, Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, High Jump Kick
Guts or Steadfast

Shroomish, Adamant or Jolly, Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Bullet Seed
Quick Feet or Poison Heal

Sableye, Bold, Heal Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Nasty Plot, Recover
Prankster

Bronzor, Relaxed, Poke Ball
31/31/31/31/31/x (working on 31/31/31/x/31/0)
Levitate

Zorua, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Illusion

Flabébé, Bold or Modest, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Flower Veil

And finally, these pokemon I already had on stock, but can now breed in quite special balls:

Magikarp, Jolly & Adamant, Lure Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Swift Swim

Larvitar, Adamant or Jolly, Safari Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rock
Guts

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I've added a couple of 'mons to the shop again:
Nidoran♀/♂, Modest or Timid, Dream Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Hustle

Gligar, Impish, Dream Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Immunity

Gible, Jolly or Adamant, Net Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Sand Tomb
Rough Skin

And finally, I can now breed Zubat in Dream Ball, too.

Last edited:

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Hey There I don't know if you remember me but we traded before a long time ago and you helped me get an awesome turtwig. Anyhow I still play the older games like heartgold and I wouldn't mind catching some of your female pokes you want in with the pokeball, nature, and ability. (Just not the ivs) Would you be cool with that? Also I have some dream world females in dream balls also. The ivs and nature might not be the greatest though so if your interested in those I could help ya there 2. In exchange I would like to get some iv bred mainly kalos pokemon but when I get some for you I will look further into your posts.

If interested send me a pm and I will go hunting for you/looking into my black game again for females in dream balls. =D

Friend Code: 4270-1745-5626

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hey There I don't know if you remember me but we traded before a long time ago and you helped me get an awesome turtwig. Anyhow I still play the older games like heartgold and I wouldn't mind catching some of your female pokes you want in with the pokeball, nature, and ability. (Just not the ivs) Would you be cool with that? Also I have some dream world females in dream balls also. The ivs and nature might not be the greatest though so if your interested in those I could help ya there 2. In exchange I would like to get some iv bred mainly kalos pokemon but when I get some for you I will look further into your posts.

If interested send me a pm and I will go hunting for you/looking into my black game again for females in dream balls. =D

Friend Code: 4270-1745-5626
I do remember you, that must have been like 3 years ago or something? Nice to see you're still here. And I like your offer, I just don't have many 'mons from 4th gen games on my wanted list atm. Guess I'll have to think about what I want then. There's the trapinch and cottonee, and dream ball females obviously that I'd love to get. Let me know what you can get and what you want in return, and I'd love to trade :)

ohjeezitskim

Hi! i'm interested in;

Shellder, Adamant, Dive Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Rock Blast, Icicle Spear
Skill Link
female

Shroomish, Jolly, Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Bullet Seed
Male

I have Modest Ralts, Flawless w/ destiny bond and shadow sneak (female) if not,
is there any other pokemon you'd be interested in from my shop?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?626733-*Ohjeezitskim-s-Trade-Shop*

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi! i'm interested in;

Shellder, Adamant, Dive Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Rock Blast, Icicle Spear
Skill Link
female

Shroomish, Jolly, Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Bullet Seed
Male

I have Modest Ralts, Flawless w/ destiny bond and shadow sneak (female) if not,
is there any other pokemon you'd be interested in from my shop?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?626733-*Ohjeezitskim-s-Trade-Shop*
I took a look at your shop and I'd be interested in trading for a cyndaquil and a ralts. 4IV female cyndaquil (missing attack and 1) or perfect 5IV male, and 5iv ralts missing att or sp.att is fine. Ralts has to be male tho if it's not in a premier ball. I have one bigger order going on right now but it should be ready in a day or 2, and after that I'll get tl your pokemon.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

I took a look at your shop and I'd be interested in trading for a cyndaquil and a ralts. 4IV female cyndaquil (missing attack and 1) or perfect 5IV male, and 5iv ralts missing att or sp.att is fine. Ralts has to be male tho if it's not in a premier ball. I have one bigger order going on right now but it should be ready in a day or 2, and after that I'll get tl your pokemon.

Sounds okay to me! Would you prefer the female Cyndaquil more or just which ever I get first? Ralts are in pokeballs, so a male should be no problem. I'll start working on them now, before I bump my thread up~