• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MokKish's Coffee Shop for Breeders

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Sounds okay to me! Would you prefer the female Cyndaquil more or just which ever I get first? Ralts are in pokeballs, so a male should be no problem. I'll start working on them now, before I bump my thread up~
Now that I think about it, a male would actually be better, but which ever you get first is totally fine :) I'll let you know when I have your pokemon ready.

ohjeezitskim

Now that I think about it, a male would actually be better, but which ever you get first is totally fine :) I'll let you know when I have your pokemon ready.

Okay, I have gotten both an outstanding 4IV female (missing attack and defense) and then a Flawless male for Cyndaqul. You want the male more?
--

got a male ralts with 31/31/31/x/31/31

I'll check back on the thread to see when you are ready, so you don't have to go out of your way to PM me :)

Last edited:

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
I do remember you, that must have been like 3 years ago or something? Nice to see you're still here. And I like your offer, I just don't have many 'mons from 4th gen games on my wanted list atm. Guess I'll have to think about what I want then. There's the trapinch and cottonee, and dream ball females obviously that I'd love to get. Let me know what you can get and what you want in return, and I'd love to trade :)

- Trapinch in Safari Ball <----- I can get
- Cottonee in Nest Ball or Premier Ball <------ I can get both or one your choice =D

Yeah its being about that long lol and its good to see you remembered. =) Now for starts I can get you all 3 of these but before I do want to know what nature would you like them in. Also please note the ivs will prob be crude for I am going to catch all 3 of them. The cottonee or cottonees wont have eggmoves since I am going to catch them. All of them of course will be female.

I can also look into a gen 5 male cottonee with eggmoves for you. But are you looking for any certain move in particular before I go checking? I will send you a pm also sometime tomorrow or within the week of dwfs I have in dream balls. Please know they will probably have crap nature and/or ivs. =/

Sidenote thank you for sending me a pm or else I would of missed your message I am usually on just to see if I got pm or not but I will start checking your store also for other messages.

For my wants I will edit this message with it for now I have to check to see what I want.

For the following 3 or 4 pokemon depending what you want I would like in return.

Litleo, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Yawn
Rivalry <--- I would rather have Unnerve if possible.

Froakie, Timid, Dive Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Toxic Spikes
Protean

Fletchling, Adamant, Timer Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings

Please make sure all 3 of them are female (I know that frog could be a pain to do so if it takes a while that is fine im in no rush). Let me know if your fine with this trade. I do not mind doing a 3v4 trade if you would like the following 4 pokemon I will hunt for you.

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Okay, I have gotten both an outstanding 4IV female (missing attack and defense) and then a Flawless male for Cyndaqul. You want the male more?
--

got a male ralts with 31/31/31/x/31/31

I'll check back on the thread to see when you are ready, so you don't have to go out of your way to PM me :)
I got the big order out of way now and will be working on your pokemon tonight, if I have any luck I should have them ready tomorrow. I'd prefer the male cyndaquil, yes.
Litleo, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Yawn
Rivalry <--- I would rather have Unnerve if possible.

Froakie, Timid, Dive Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Toxic Spikes
Protean

Fletchling, Adamant, Timer Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Gale Wings

Please make sure all 3 of them are female (I know that frog could be a pain to do so if it takes a while that is fine im in no rush). Let me know if your fine with this trade. I do not mind doing a 3v4 trade if you would like the following 4 pokemon I will hunt for you.
I just need one female cottonee (prefer it in nest ball) and the female trapinch in safari ball. I already have a male one with eggmoves actually.

If it's okay to you, I'd like to trade them for the fletchling and litleo (I'll get it with unnerve), because breeding a female froakie requires far too much luck. Let me know if you're okay with this.

Ps. I will be adding some hg/ss ball female wants soon so I'll let you know then and maybe we can trade more than these then :)

ohjeezitskim

I got the big order out of way now and will be working on your pokemon tonight, if I have any luck I should have them ready tomorrow. I'd prefer the male cyndaquil, yes.

Okay, no problem then! They are in my outgoing trade box, so ready when you are!

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Okay, no problem then! They are in my outgoing trade box, so ready when you are!
Trade completed, thus...

Additions to the shop!
Ralts, Modest, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Confuse Ray, Mean Look, Encore, Destiny Bond
Synchronize or Trace

Ralts, Jolly, Premier Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Shadow Sneak, Mean Look, Encore, Destiny Bond
Synchronize or Trace

Cyndaquil, Timid, Poke Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Extrasensory, Flame Burst
Blaze

Also noticed I had completely forgot to list these guys before:
Treecko, Timid, Poke Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Unburden

Lotad, Calm or Modest, Quick Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Rain Dish

Last edited:

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
I just need one female cottonee (prefer it in nest ball) and the female trapinch in safari ball. I already have a male one with eggmoves actually.

If it's okay to you, I'd like to trade them for the fletchling and litleo (I'll get it with unnerve), because breeding a female froakie requires far too much luck. Let me know if you're okay with this.

Ps. I will be adding some hg/ss ball female wants soon so I'll let you know then and maybe we can trade more than these then :)

Totally understandable with the froakie. The trade also sounds great to me I will get on it right away.

Last edited:

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Hi, I'm interested in some of your females in special balls. =)

- Nidoran in Dream Ball (Hustle)
- Zubat in Dream Ball (Infiltrator)
- Tentacool in Dream Ball (Rain Dish)
- Eevee in Dream Ball (Anticipation)
- Gligar in Dream Ball (Immunity)
- Larvitar in Safari Ball

I have to offer (all female):

Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absol (Moon Ball, Super Luck) Eggmoves: Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Double Edge
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shinx (Moon Ball, Intimidate) Eggmoves: Helping Hand, Eerie Impulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang
Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cleffa (Magic Guard, Love Ball) Eggmoves: Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ponyta (Fast Ball, Flash Fire)
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yanma (Friend Ball, Compound Eyes)
Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Miltank (Love Ball, Scrappy) Eggmoves: Hammer Arm, Helping Hand, Double-Edge, Seismic Toss

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Totally understandable with the froakie. The trade also sounds great to me I will get on it right away.
I'll start working on your pokemon first thing tomorrow then, I'll let you know via pm when I have them.
Hi, I'm interested in some of your females in special balls. =)

- Nidoran in Dream Ball (Hustle)
- Zubat in Dream Ball (Infiltrator)
- Tentacool in Dream Ball (Rain Dish)
- Eevee in Dream Ball (Anticipation)
- Gligar in Dream Ball (Immunity)
- Larvitar in Safari Ball

I have to offer (all female):

Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absol (Moon Ball, Super Luck) Eggmoves: Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt, Double Edge
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shinx (Moon Ball, Intimidate) Eggmoves: Helping Hand, Eerie Impulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang
Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cleffa (Magic Guard, Love Ball) Eggmoves: Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ponyta (Fast Ball, Flash Fire)
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yanma (Friend Ball, Compound Eyes)
Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Miltank (Love Ball, Scrappy) Eggmoves: Hammer Arm, Helping Hand, Double-Edge, Seismic Toss
6 for 6 if I'm counting correctly? Sounds good to me, you got many pokemon there that I was looking for. :)

To get them all perfect 5iv would take a while tho, so how would you feel if we traded 4ivs instead? It would be a lot easier & faster, and I see you're quite capable of breeding them perfect yourself then.

If you do insist on having them all perfect 5iv I can do that too, but it'll take a week or so till I have them all ready. Let me know how you feel.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
I'll start working on your pokemon first thing tomorrow then, I'll let you know via pm when I have them.

6 for 6 if I'm counting correctly? Sounds good to me, you got many pokemon there that I was looking for. :)

To get them all perfect 5iv would take a while tho, so how would you feel if we traded 4ivs instead? It would be a lot easier & faster, and I see you're quite capable of breeding them perfect yourself then.

If you do insist on having them all perfect 5iv I can do that too, but it'll take a week or so till I have them all ready. Let me know how you feel.
Yeah, 3-4 IVs is fine. :)

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
Hey there, im interested in your
Zubat in Dream Ball
Gligar in Dream Ball
Nidoran in Dream Ball
Phanpy in Heavy Ball
Larvitar in Safari Ball

I have Dream Ball Females: Vulpix, Alomomola, Scraggy, Heracross, Shellos blue, Smeargle, Phanpy, Shinx, Clampearl, Corphish, Misdreavus and Smoochum.
Let me know if you are interested in any :)

Madoka

Homu-chan♡
I have a 2 IV Adamant Female Murkrow in a luxury ball and an Iglybuff in a dream ball, could I trade them for a Cherubi in the love ball and the misdreavus in the moon ball? ^-^

charcolt12

Hello there, MohKish! I'm interested in quite a few of your 5IV pokemon, including:

Slowpoke, Bold, Heal Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Regenerator

Magnemite, Modest, Poke Ball
5IVs suitable for HP Fire
Magnet Pull

Scyther, Jolly, Sport Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Defog, Night Slash
Technician

Eevee, Jolly, Nest Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm
Anticipation

Ralts, Jolly, Premier Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Shadow Sneak, Mean Look, Encore, Destiny Bond
Synchronize or Trace

Roselia, Timid, Nest Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Leaf Storm, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Spikes
Natural Cure

Bronzor, Relaxed, Poke Ball
31/31/31/31/31/x (working on 31/31/31/x/31/0)
Levitate

Rotom, Bold, Poke Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Levitate

Darumaka, Adamant, Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Hustle

Frillish, Calm, Dive Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Confuse Ray, Acid Armor, Mist and Pain Split
Water Absorb

Larvesta, Timid, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmove Morning Sun
Flame Body

Flabébé, Bold or Modest, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Flower Veil

Honedge, Adamant, Luxury Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
No Guard.

Here are the pokemon I can offer you for trade (I know that some of these pokemon are redundant, but I'm just posting my full trade list to save time):

6IV:
Chimchar, Blaze, Jolly, 6IV, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Croagunk, Anticipation, Adamant, 6IV, Egg Moves: Drain Punch (x2);

Noibat, Infiltrator, Timid, 6IV.

5IV:
Charmander, Blaze, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance;

Gastly, Levitate, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Disable;

Kangaskhan, Scrappy, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Luxury Ball);

Magikarp, Swift Swim, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Eevee, HA or Non-HA, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish;

Lapras, Water Absorb, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power;

Dratini, Marvel Scale, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet;

Chikorita, Overgrow, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Body Slam;

Cyndaquil, Blaze, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Totodile, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Thrash;

Togepi, Serene Grace, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Nasty Plot;

Mareep, Static, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Pineco, Sturdy, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Sneaky Pebbles;

Gligar, Immunity, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Swinub, Adamant, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash, Take Down;

Treecko, Unburden, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Avalanche, Curse;

Meditite, Pure Power, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch;

Feebas, Swift Swim, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Hypnosis;

Beldum, Clear Body, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Chimchar, Iron Fist, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch;

Riolu, Inner Focus, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch;

Croagunk, Dry Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Drain Punch;

Drilbur, Mold Breaker, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Scraggy, Intimidate/Moxie/Shed Skin, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Zen Headbutt;

Solosis, Magic Guard, Quiet, 31/x/31/31/31/0 (Luxury Ball);

Joltik, Compound Eyes, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Relaxed, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks, Spikes;

Litwick, Flame Body/Flash Fire, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Deino, Hustle, Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Chespin, Bulletproof, Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Rollout;

Froakie, Protean, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Honedge, No Guard, Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0;

Tyrunt, Strong Jaw, Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang;

Goomy, Sap Sipper/Gooey, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

Klefki, Prankster, Bold, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Iron Defense;

Noibat, Infiltrator/Frisk, Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31;

FOREIGN:

German Mudkip, Torrent, Adamant, 31/x/31/x/31/31;

Japanese Eevee, Anticipation, Brave, 31/31/31/x/31/31;

Japanese Eevee, Adaptability, Gentle, 31/31/x/31/31/x;

Japanese Honedge, No Guard, Brave, 31/31/x/31/31/x;

Japanese Froakie, Protean, Timid, 31/x/31/31/x/31;

Japanese Mawile, Intimidate, Adamant, 31/x/31/31/31/x, Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang;

Spanish Fletchling, Gale Wings, Adamant, x/31/31/31/31/x;

Japanese Gible, Rough Skin, Jolly, x/31/31/x/31/x;

Japanese Scyther, Technician, Adamant, x/31/31/31/31/x;

Japanese Goomy, Sap Sipper, Modest, 31/31/31/x/31/x;

Korean Lucario, Inner Focus, Jolly, x/x/31/31/31/31, Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch;

Please PM me if any of these sound good.

RasenShuriken6

Hey, I'm interested in the following females in special pokeballs
Scyther in sports ball
Phanpy in heavy ball
Magikarp in lure ball
Magby in fast ball

I can offer
Ralts in moon ball
Shinx in moon ball
Chikorita in nest ball
Mawile in love ball

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Yeah, 3-4 IVs is fine. :)
Nice. I'll let you know as soon as I have them all, my guess is tomorrow or sunday at latest.
Hey there, im interested in your
Zubat in Dream Ball
Gligar in Dream Ball
Nidoran in Dream Ball
Phanpy in Heavy Ball
Larvitar in Safari Ball

I have Dream Ball Females: Vulpix, Alomomola, Scraggy, Heracross, Shellos blue, Smeargle, Phanpy, Shinx, Clampearl, Corphish, Misdreavus and Smoochum.
Let me know if you are interested in any :)
Do they have their hidden abilities? I'm interested in Misdreavus, Smoochum, Clampearl, Alomomola, Scraggy, and Heracross, depending on abilities tho.
I have a 2 IV Adamant Female Murkrow in a luxury ball and an Iglybuff in a dream ball, could I trade them for a Cherubi in the love ball and the misdreavus in the moon ball? ^-^
Does Murkrow have prankster ability? If yes then the trade sounds great.
Hello there, MohKish! I'm interested in quite a few of your 5IV pokemon.
Here are the pokemon I can offer you for trade (I know that some of these pokemon are redundant, but I'm just posting my full trade list to save time)
That's s big trade right there. I'll take a closer look at your offers when I get home from work and pm you then to let you know what I'm interested in. After a quick glance there are some I'm interested in.
Hey, I'm interested in the following females in special pokeballs
Scyther in sports ball
Phanpy in heavy ball
Magikarp in lure ball
Magby in fast ball

I can offer
Ralts in moon ball
Shinx in moon ball
Chikorita in nest ball
Mawile in love ball
I already got an offer for Shinx and am not really interested in Mawile, but the other two sound great. Which 2 of mine do you want for them?

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
Misdrevus doesn't have a hidden ability (it only has levitate), and all the others have their hidden abilities. I can start breeding now if those are good for your 5.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Misdrevus doesn't have a hidden ability (it only has levitate), and all the others have their hidden abilities. I can start breeding now if those are good for your 5.
Yeah I know, just didn't feel like specifying. And yes, the trade sounfs good. I do understand I named 6 pokemon, are you willing to trade them all for the 5, or do you want me to throw in one more (pick any)? Also, I'm guessing this is just females in balls, not an IV trade? Mine will have ~4ivs anyway because of perfect parents.

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
If you could throw in the moon ball Mis. that would be great :D

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
@Wolfangs: your pokemon are ready. I've pm'd you as you know.

@cannibaleyes: yours are ready too. I'll try to catch you online tomorrow.

@Walsar: I've got 4 out of 6 bred, there were many same ones that cannibaleyes wanted too so that made it a lot quicker. I'll have the rest ready tomorrow for sure, and will pm you then to arrange a trade.