• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MokKish's Coffee Shop for Breeders

Want: Scatterbug, Modest, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Icy Snow pattern
Compound eyes male or female

Offer: Petlili, Timid, dusk ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Own Tempo or Leaf Guard
Female
You have my FC but its 3909-8006-3272

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Want: Scatterbug, Modest, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Icy Snow pattern
Compound eyes male or female

Offer: Petlili, Timid, dusk ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Own Tempo or Leaf Guard
Female
You have my FC but its 3909-8006-3272
Sorry but I already have a Petilil in Nest Ball (which I prefer) somewhere in my boxes waiting for breeding. If you got something else to offer I don't already have let me know.

Additions to the shop:
Bunnelby, Jolly or Adamant, Ultra Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Spikes
Huge Power

Also added eggmove Baton Pass for both Scyther and Gligar, and can now breed Gligar Jolly too. I'm propably forgetting a lot of things I've added lately but oh well, they're all in the first post.

I also edited my wants with some more special ball females and some spesific iv/nature/eggmove pokemon.

Last edited:

pikamilk

I can get you the Shroomish with the EM Drain Punch, but have to see if you still need it and if you do, that if you prefer a male/female.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Would you be interested in a Shiny 5IV Adamant Absol w/ Play Rough?
Depends on what you're looking for it?
Darn, you have a lot of cool pokes! I don't care about IVs, however to me more important is gender / ball. However, I can breed flawless for you in return.

What I am looking for:
EM/Loveball Cleffa (must be female)
EM/Dreamball Tentacool (must be female)
EM/Dreamball Zubat (must be female)
EM/Dreamball Nidoran♀
EM/Nestball Chikorita (must be female)
EM/Loveball Miltank

Interested in:
-5iv thick fat/gluttony/pick up munchlax with EM curse, zen headbutt, whirlwind, self-destruct. These have various natures.
-I can breed a HP fire froakie for you.
SPECIAL BALL POKES (*=has EM; most have 4 EM)
Dreamball (HA): elgyem, ekans*, feebas*, omanyte*, shuckle
Safariball: cubone, sandshrew
Heavyball: geodude* (with dat fancy eggmove i saw you got)
Moonball: sneasel
I left in everything I'm somewhat interested in, I'll pm you so we can do more spesific arrangements for the trade.
I can get you the Shroomish with the EM Drain Punch, but have to see if you still need it and if you do, that if you prefer a male/female.
I'd like a male one (unless you have female ha in nest ball). Just let me know what you want an we can discuss the trade then.

pikamilk

Oh, Love Ball Miltank, a perfect one. It actually freaks me out a bit but think it can be surprisingly good sometimes, I guess.

So you probably won't care too much about its ability then, if you want a male?

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
How many 5IV pokemon could I get for it?
That depends. Is it Kalos-born? Nicknameable? What IV is it missing? Ut or EVd? I'll see how many I'm willing to offer depending on those.
Oh, Love Ball Miltank, a perfect one. It actually freaks me out a bit but think it can be surprisingly good sometimes, I guess.

So you probably won't care too much about its ability then, if you want a male?
Sure thing, I have a perfect 5iv ready so it shouldn't be too hard brweding one. I'll let you know when I'm ready. And yeah, ability doesn't matter.

Pokemister

Brendan
Missing sp att, kalos born, ev'd in Att and Spe and it is nicknameable

EDIT: Oops it's 4IV :/ missing spa att and sp def though.

Last edited:

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I have the following pokemon in dream balls:

chansey, bagon, pineco, tympole, skorupi, pidgey, meowth, tropius, krabby, mawile, seel, tangela, spinarak, mr. mime, drowzee, weedle, houndour, buizel, wobbuffet, sneasel, makuhita, seedot, ducklett, sigilyph, swebble, togepi, natu, mankey, axew, gulpin, onix, miltank, srilburr, galvantula, sandile, aipom, stunfisk, spheal, pidove, shroomish, buneary, shuppet, zigzagoon, poochyena, shuckle, elgyem, numel, karrablast, druddigon, emolga, kricketot, burmy, ledyba, finneon, gible, stunky, roggenrola, audino, heatmor, petilil, venipede, snubbull, slugma, delibird, phanpy, skarmory, larvitar, wurmple, surskit, whismur, roselia, Illumise, barboach, ekans, venonat, diglett, growlithe, geodude, abra, ponyta, pinsir, kangaskhan, carvanha, torkoal, chinchou, mareep, mantine, starly, and swablu

I was hoping some of these pokemon might interest you. I'd be willing to trade some for other dream ball pokemon and others for items.

I would like the following pokemon in dream balls with their hidden abilities where-ever applicable:

tentacool, murkropw, misdreavous, gligar, heracross, clamperl, cottonee, alomomola

I am interested in the following items:

Evolution items
battle maison items

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Hello! I would like some of your females in dream balls with hidden abilities. I want the Eevee, Gligar, and Murkrow.

In return I can offer, a Drilbur, Lileep, and Slowpoke in dream balls (all female) with hidden abilities. Also, female Dratini in a lure ball, and female Zubat in a fast ball with brave bird and zen headbutt.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Hi =)

I'm interested in a female of
Croagunk in Dream Ball (Poison Touch)
Cottonee in Dream Ball

I can offer a female Totodile in a dive ball and Cyndaquil in a repeat ball. ^__^

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I have the following pokemon in dream balls:
meowth, sandile, buneary, shuppet, karrablast, venipede, venonat, carvanha
I left in those that I'm interested in. I'll let you know when I have the pokemon you wanted.
Hello! I would like some of your females in dream balls with hidden abilities. I want the Eevee, Gligar, and Murkrow.

In return I can offer, a Drilbur, Lileep, and Slowpoke in dream balls (all female) with hidden abilities. Also, female Dratini in a lure ball, and female Zubat in a fast ball with brave bird and zen headbutt.
I'll trade for Lileep, Slowpoke and Dratini. :)
Hi =)

I'm interested in a female of
Croagunk in Dream Ball (Poison Touch)
Cottonee in Dream Ball

I can offer a female Totodile in a dive ball and Cyndaquil in a repeat ball. ^__^
Perfect! I'll let you know when I have them.

Edit: already got your croagunk and cottonee (assuming you don't want perfect ivs). I'll pm you for a trade time.

Last edited:
Im gunna continue to try and get this...
Scatterbug, Timid, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Icy Snow pattern
Compound Eyes

Offer
Venonat (Net Ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Im gunna continue to try and get this...
Scatterbug, Timid, Premier Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Icy Snow pattern
Compound Eyes

Offer
Venonat (Net Ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid
Baton Pass, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain
That sounds good actually. I'd like a male tho, been thinking of breeding it in a heal ball myself. So do you want a timid or modest one? I believe you asked for modest last time.

Also, additions to the shop:

- Pidgey in Level Ball
- Sandshrew in Safari Ball
- Machop in Safari Ball
- Onix in Safari Ball
- Cubone in Level Ball
- Kangaskhan in Safari Ball or Level Ball
- Swinub in Level Ball
- Skarmory in Heavy Ball
- Combee in Fast Ball
- Hippopotas in Safari Ball
Went on a little catching spree there. I'll add some of these to the IV bred section soon as well.

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Pokemon i want: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
My Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
My In Game Name: Andreas
What I offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

P.S Id like to request if its possible to get the pokemon in classic balls aka the normal ones

That sounds good actually. I'd like a male tho, been thinking of breeding it in a heal ball myself. So do you want a timid or modest one? I believe you asked for modest last time.

Awesome! yeah Ill take a modest, thanks!

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I have everything ready on my end.
I'll let you know when I have yours ready, will take a couple of days tho because I won't be able to breed right now.

Pokemon i want: Scyther and a Eevee and a Axew
Nature: Scyther: Adamant, Eevee: Calm ( i can supply with a 5 iv calm male eevee to ease the process), Axew: Jolly
Ability: Scyther: Technician Eevee: Any except the DW ability, Axew: Mold breaker
Nickname: Scyther: Sanguine, Eevee: Zelda, Axew: Blade
IV's desired: perfect ivs wheres the eevee skips out on attack stat and the other to skips out on special attack
My Friend Code: 2020-0782-5443
My In Game Name: Andreas
What I offer: Ghastly Male or female (your choise) 31-xx-31-31-31-31, Timid nature or Shiny (mabye flawless) milotic or a Shiny 100% flawless gallade with punch egg moves and adamant nature

P.S Id like to request if its possible to get the pokemon in classic balls aka the normal ones
I'm going to have to refuse; I just hatched an eevee like that for myself, but it took almost a week to breed and I'm definitely not doing it again. Also, I'm not very interested in the pokemon you're offering.
Awesome! yeah Ill take a modest, thanks!
I'll let you know when I have it, will take some time tho.

Last edited: