• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MokKish's Coffee Shop for Breeders

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
Want: Swirlix, Adamant, Luxury Ball or Heal Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Belly Drum, After You, Copycat, Yawn
Unburden

Have: Calm Articuno

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hello!

It took me a bit but I got this off your wants:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Female Hawlucha in Premier Ball, eggmoves Agility, Ally Switch, Baton Pass, Quick Guard

would that and a PP Max or PP up be enough to get:

Cresselia *, Bold, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
lv 68 UT
Tutor moves: Icy Wind, Helping Hand (assuming its shiny since it says but want to make sure)

Let me know, thanks!
Sorry, but my legendaries are pretty hard to get and I'm certainly not trading them for normal IV bred 'mons. Looking for other competitive legendaries & shinies for them.

Want: Swirlix, Adamant, Luxury Ball or Heal Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Belly Drum, After You, Copycat, Yawn
Unburden

Have: Calm Articuno
Can I please have a little more info about the Articuno? IVs etc.

Last edited:
Do you have any more 5 IV Larvitars with Dragon Dance? I have a 5 IV HA Slowpoke (bold, -Atk)

pikachu10101

hi could you trade me your
Reshiram, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
lv 70 UT
Tutor moves: Earth Power, Tailwind

my pokemon are a shiny 6ivs timid manaphy

scizor42

Back from break
Can you RNG dittos? If so, could i offer you a shiny for a flawless HP fire ditto (IV's of 31/30/31/30/31/30)? The shinies i have to offer are as follows:

Magikarp, Hawlucha, Zangoose, Pinsir

They all have 5 IV's (although the missing IV in some of the aren't optimal, i can check which are or aren't if you are interested) and a good nature.

EDIT: Nevermind, i got the ditto from a different source.

Last edited:

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Hi! I'm interested in your Chansey. Would you take two leaf stones in return?

Chansey, Bold, Heal Ball
31/x/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
Natural Cure

unicornhiccup

bye cruel people
What bp items do you want
Interested in the dreamball eevee

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Do you have any more 5 IV Larvitars with Dragon Dance? I have a 5 IV HA Slowpoke (bold, -Atk)
Not really interested sorry, I already have IV bred Slowpoke. I believe I do have Larvitar though so if you still need it I'd be happy to trade for something else.

hi could you trade me your
Reshiram, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
lv 70 UT
Tutor moves: Earth Power, Tailwind

my pokemon are a shiny 6ivs timid manaphy
Would you consider trading for the 6iv Naive Reshiram instead? I already have a clone of thatso it'd be available immediately.

Can you RNG dittos? If so, could i offer you a shiny for a flawless HP fire ditto (IV's of 31/30/31/30/31/30)? The shinies i have to offer are as follows:

Magikarp, Hawlucha, Zangoose, Pinsir

They all have 5 IV's (although the missing IV in some of the aren't optimal, i can check which are or aren't if you are interested) and a good nature.

EDIT: Nevermind, i got the ditto from a different source.
Not sure, I'd have to check. Congratz on the ditto though.

Hi! I'm interested in your Chansey. Would you take two leaf stones in return?

Chansey, Bold, Heal Ball
31/x/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy
Natural Cure
Sounds good to me, just let me know when you can trade.

What bp items do you want
Interested in the dreamball eevee

Pretty much any battle items atm.

pikapop

Pika hugger ❤
Thanks! Are you free to trade now?
My fc is 2809 - 9033 - 8647 IGN Dohinnie

jayfeather2014

Champion of Johto
Hello I am new to this trade shop but the name sounded extremely appealing because I am breeding zouras and bagons I have a 3 IV hydro pump shelgon I have to offer [/I]
Now I know it's not on your want list but still I was wondering if I could have that 5 IV sneasel from the johto section thanks look in my sig for my FC thanks a million

jayfeather2014

Champion of Johto
Oh I almost forgot I have a shiny mew that I think is legit so i'm not gonna ask for anything for that I would like you to make me an offer PM me bye!

JuliusPrime

Hello, I'm interested in this one:
Abra, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Skill Swap, Ally Switch, Barrier, Encore
Inner Focus 1 male
I offer you:
- Dive Ball HA Inkay / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Destiny Bond, Camouflage, Power Split, Simple Beam
- Dream Ball HA Kangaskhan / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Double-Edge, Counter, Hammer Arm, Disable
- Dream Ball HA Dratini / Jolly / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail
- Dream Ball HA Weedle / Jolly / 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Dive Ball HA Wailmer / Timid / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Curse, Body Slam, Aqua Ring, Zen Headbutt
- Luxury Ball HA Bouffalant / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Amnesia, Headbutt, Iron Head, Skull Bash
- Level Ball Diglett / Jolly / Arena Trap / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Reversal, Endure, Memento, Pursuit
All Females, let me know if you are interested, thanks

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hello I am new to this trade shop but the name sounded extremely appealing because I am breeding zouras and bagons I have a 3 IV hydro pump shelgon I have to offer [/I]
Now I know it's not on your want list but still I was wondering if I could have that 5 IV sneasel from the johto section thanks look in my sig for my FC thanks a million
Sorry, but I already have both Zorua and Bagon so I don't need those. If you have something that I'm not already able to breed then let me know.
Oh I almost forgot I have a shiny mew that I think is legit so i'm not gonna ask for anything for that I would like you to make me an offer PM me bye!
That depends. What nature is it and does it have good IVs? I already have a shiny Mew so I'm only interested in a competitive one.

Hello, I'm interested in this one:
Abra, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Inner Focus 1 male
I offer you:
- Dive Ball HA Inkay / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Destiny Bond, Camouflage, Power Split, Simple Beam
- Dream Ball HA Kangaskhan / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Double-Edge, Counter, Hammer Arm, Disable
- Dream Ball HA Dratini / Jolly / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Iron Tail
- Dream Ball HA Weedle / Jolly / 31/31/31/X/31/31
- Dive Ball HA Wailmer / Timid / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Curse, Body Slam, Aqua Ring, Zen Headbutt
- Luxury Ball HA Bouffalant / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Amnesia, Headbutt, Iron Head, Skull Bash
- Level Ball Diglett / Jolly / Arena Trap / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Reversal, Endure, Memento, Pursuit
All Females, let me know if you are interested, thanks
I'd LOVE to trade for that Inkay, I've been way too lazy lately to breed for eggmoves myself so that'd be awesome. Let me know your fc & when you could trade.

Also, if you can find something else that interests you I might also be interested in your weedle, diglett, bouffalant, and wailmer. Would love to be able to breed every pokemon with eggmoves one day..

JuliusPrime

I'd LOVE to trade for that Inkay, I've been way too lazy lately to breed for eggmoves myself so that'd be awesome. Let me know your fc & when you could trade.

Also, if you can find something else that interests you I might also be interested in your weedle, diglett, bouffalant, and wailmer. Would love to be able to breed every pokemon with eggmoves one day..

OK, I'll take these for the 5 you want:

- Abra, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Inner Focus 1 male

- Frillish, Calm, Dive Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Acid Armor, Mist
Cursed Body 1 male

- Sableye, Careful, Heal Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Nasty Plot, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick
Prankster 1 female

- Numel, Quiet, Level Ball
31/x/31/31/31/0
Eggmoves Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Body Slam
Simple 1 female

- Karrablast, Brave, Dream Ball
31/31/31/x/31/0
Eggmoves Megahorn, Knock Off, Pursuit, Drill Run
No Guard 1 female

Let me know if we have a deal
FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
OK, I'll take these for the 5 you want:

- Abra, Timid, Luxury Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Inner Focus 1 male

- Frillish, Calm, Dive Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Acid Armor, Mist
Cursed Body 1 male

- Sableye, Careful, Heal Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Nasty Plot, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick
Prankster 1 female

- Numel, Quiet, Level Ball
31/x/31/31/31/0
Eggmoves Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Body Slam
Simple 1 female

- Karrablast, Brave, Dream Ball
31/31/31/x/31/0
Eggmoves Megahorn, Knock Off, Pursuit, Drill Run
No Guard 1 female

Let me know if we have a deal
FC 2637 9348 3145 IGN Julian
I get home in 1 hour, I'll see if I still have all of those (I should) and pm you then. I can also trade after that if you've got all of them ready. Just to be clear, I want female on all of them.

Atheology

Novice
I'm not sure if you still have the Ditto up for grabs, I've been looking around for a 5-6iv Ditto so I could begin breeding, but it seems like everyone needs them right now. I don't have anything super valuable unfortunately, but I did notice you were looking for PP Up/PP Max items. Since Ditto are so extremely valuable, I'm not sure I could have enough of these to make it worth while, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
I'm not sure if you still have the Ditto up for grabs, I've been looking around for a 5-6iv Ditto so I could begin breeding, but it seems like everyone needs them right now. I don't have anything super valuable unfortunately, but I did notice you were looking for PP Up/PP Max items. Since Ditto are so extremely valuable, I'm not sure I could have enough of these to make it worth while, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Sorry it took so long to respond, by now you propably have one already. The answer would be no anyway, I won't trade a 6iv Ditto for just a few items considering what can be done with it and since I can't clone it or anything.

Also note about the shop: I've done some updating on the Stock section with a more pokemon available now. :)

MohammedPokemon

Im interested in these 2 : Fletchling, Adamant, Timer Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Quick Guard, Tailwind
Gale Wings

Torchic, Adamant, Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Baton Pass, Last Resort
Speed Boost

I have this to offer :

For the fletchling AND the torchic together : Shiny Greninja Timid Protean (IDK about the IV's trading it because it is shiny with good nature and HA which is much needed for greninja)
Moveset: Spikes, Ice Beam, Scald, Grass knot

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Im interested in these 2 : Fletchling, Adamant, Timer Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Quick Guard, Tailwind
Gale Wings

Torchic, Adamant, Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmove Baton Pass, Last Resort
Speed Boost

I have this to offer :

For the fletchling AND the torchic together : Shiny Greninja Timid Protean (IDK about the IV's trading it because it is shiny with good nature and HA which is much needed for greninja)
Moveset: Spikes, Ice Beam, Scald, Grass knot

I happen to have both of those pokemon ready so sure, why not. I'll pm you.

Also, I've once again added a lot more pokemon to the breeding sections.