• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moltres (Yes, another bird thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
I can't get past Moltres. I have Charmander (who owns most fire Pokémon with Dig in one hit, but needless to say that doesn't work on Moltres) and Chikorita.

Both are owned in one wing attack. Any suggestions?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
they cant evolve in dungeon? sorry im not much help

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Apparently not, Chikorita is level 17.

A Lombre in the plain said something like "You know how Pokémon evolve when they become strong? Since the disasters started we can't do that anymore." so it'll probably be possible later.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
oh:( well thats a shame i wanted to get that game but i expected them to eveolve not by possible disasters

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
They evolve later on in the game -_- But there are plenty of threads to discuss that. I'm asking for help about Moltres.

Daaku JJ

Us other pokemon/ train up/bring more pokemon with you
Uless you are trying to get it to join you.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Just keep leveling up your pokemon then. At some point you'll be powerful enough to beat Moltres.

What level is your Charmander by the way since your Chikorita is level 17.

BlackHeart

Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf
I can't give you much help, you don't have any water or rock types on your team.

Can you try and use Seeds? Exploding Seeds work on all birds, but makes them angrier.

That's my 2 cents.

Caterpie Master

Oh My! Noodlesoup!
Use linked-up attacks if you have those.
And train your pokemon more, to level 21 or something, you won't endure a hit now.
Reviver seeds will work, and Orbs also.
And btw: There are NO not-effective attacks in pokemon MD, so you can just use dig on Moltres.

Halodude

**** Pokemon!
I cannot beat Moltres either. I am a lvl 19;004; with a lvl 21 partner ;001; .

I know Scratch, Ember, Facade, and Metal Claw.

;001; knows Tackle, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf, and Vine Whip.

Moltres always KOs Bulbasaur even after I've inflicted 120+ damage.

Halodude

**** Pokemon!
I finally beat Moltres with no items/money left; I had to elevate myself to level 21 and Bulbasaur to level 23. I also got lucky.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
if u had to get to to lv 21 ur going to have a hard time on articuno like that if ur bulbasuar was u just asorb and stuff but good luvk on articuno

mewfanforlife

Linked attacks are your friends against the birds. I beat them at level 16 for Moltres and 17 for ARticuno, but I was able to lower thier accuracy and that really helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.