• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mommys Old Event Shop

mommy

*UPDATE* July 27,2014
- removed some gen 3 events I need. FOCUSING ON GCEA events now
-removed gen 4 Gts events I needed
- removed gen 5 korean events I needed

Hopsin

Funk Volume
*UPDATE* July 27,2014
- removed some gen 3 events I need. FOCUSING ON GCEA events now
-removed gen 4 Gts events I needed
- removed gen 5 korean events I needed

I have 76 GCEA Events and counting do you have 3rd gen events as files? if not then I would not want to trade because gen 3 events in gen 6 are worthless to me.

mommy

*update* August 4th, 2014
-added a gen 6 event I obtained, havnt done much trading so no major changes.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Would you trade the Birthday Pikachu (it has Celebrate, right?) for a Nobunagas Rayquaza?

wenios90

Hey there. I'd like to ask what nature is your shiny jirachi. I can offer the movie shiny 6iv genesect.

gerehead

Hello!I found your wonderful shop and ran into some great older events that I'm VERY interested in, the Sunday wiscash and strongest pkmn slamance.

Some of the events I have that I am trading that you currently don't have are
TRU regigigas, trade for evo slowpoke (now slowing), 6th gen mega evo pkmn center event mailwel, tyrantite, gengar, and kangaskan (all with mega stones), goons scisor, world acrobat, and more!

Interested? If so I can definitely provide you with more info!
Thanks!

Last edited:

mommy

Hello iv returned! Ok so just an update I havnt updates my original list yet. Shocker I know. I'll be slowly adding events iv obtained but keep in mind I have nearly 100 more events then my original event list has on there, so bear with me. As for events I need it's still pretty much the same, I am however open to competitive shiny KB pokemon now. :) any questions pm or ask.

*edit*
Added over 50 events iv obtained

Last edited:

mommy

Just an update for today. I added over 50 events yesterday today's goal is to add another 50, the more I add the more I realize the sheer amount I still have to add lol...

Last edited:

gmeza

I have a korean shiny genesect event, i am interested in the Olleh TV Charizard Set (both X and Y)

mommy

Hello there gmeza, two questions. Could you post your event list so I could pick another out for the set? Also can you clone trade by chance?

mommy

*Update*
Found 3 more of the gts events I needed, that was sure a task.
Also have half of the 60 GCEA events.
So as for what I need I pretty much need 6th gen events and the 10 aniv events(Germany,France,etc.)
Will try to update post about wants later

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hi again, I am interested in the following:
Follow Me Pichu
Tickle igglybuff
TeeterDance Whismur*
Encore Cacnea*
Tickle Wobbufet*
Petal Dance Meowth*
Sweet Kiss Poliwag
Teeter Dance Bellsprout*
Wish Lickitung
Wish Farfetch*
Wish Drowzee
Wish Exeggcute

There is a link to my shop in my Sig, which leads to several shiny pokemon, apricorn ball pokemon and Gen 6 events to your liking :D

Last edited:

mommy

Just an update to my progress over the last few day.
I managed to complete the 4th gen gts events. For those unfamiliar with them they are a set of events given away back in the diamond and pearl era on the gts. So now that they are out of the way my next priority is to get the gotta catch them all events from gen 3 iv almost completed this set also and will update when it is finished. Have a good day all!

WalkingAlone

Hey there,

I noticed it has been a while since your last reply so I'm not sure if you're still trading here. If, however, you are still trading and your list of wants are still similar, I know I have the kanto starter eggs in all languages. I'm highly interested in gen 3 and 4 events myself, so if you could skim my list and happen upon anything else I'd love to do a big trade if possible.

My list is in my thread, I'd post here but I don't have a link and don't want to spam your thread. Thanks.

Yuzuru

i'm interested in these events:
Ruby zigzagoon
sapphire zigzagoon
E4ALL Manaphy
PalCity Lucario
Olleh TV Charizard x
Olleh TV Charizard y
nuketta wobufett

could give you from germany: WIN2011 Celebi/Entei/Raikou/Suiucune, EUSMR09 Regigigas, SO2010 Jirachi, HRB2010 Mew

Eventgod

I am interested in much Events from you. Do you be interested for Shiny Shaymin,10Jahre Lugia,WcS14K Heracross, COROCORO Charizard, Game2014 Charizard,Eigakan Meloetta,Fal2010 Mew, Shiny VGC10 Eevee,Shiny Hydreigon(filmevent), Shiny Darkrai,Mitsurin Celebi, Winter2013 Scizor,Kor. Shiny Genesect, Kyushu Pikachu Shiny and non Shiny,PKTOPIA Pikachu, Frühling2014 Magmar, B-Day chimchar, TRU Arceus, TRu Shymin,NZ Jirachi, Alamos Darkrai, Pokeparks Minun and Plusle, Shokotan Tropius, BAba Flygon, Yanamoto Politoed and Kingdra, Tanabata Shiny Jirachi, Nobunaga Rayquaza and VGc Shiny Milotic. Write at which you are interested