1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Momo's Sprites v.2

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by Momogirl, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Momogirl

Momogirl pikachu is ma' homie

Ok, since my old sprite thread is looong dead and gone XD I'll just make a new thread, I think I read in the rules that its ok, right? XD;
    I have some new sprites to add, not a whole lot, but some new ones!

Scratch Sprites (old)
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

NEW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(these ones I just did recently after a long hiatus, I'm working on doing my whole DP team, I want a trainer card and I want it with my own sprites :D I also took a few liberties in shading/highlighting so theyre not exact D/P style...)

Re-elements
    [​IMG]
    fire type dunsparce

--------

Hope you guys like! A lot of you probobly already seen all the old ones XD;​

Last edited: Aug 8, 2007
  2. Frosted Heavens

Frosted Heavens Crystallized Wind

Remember me?

Probably not (the name differs too much) but anyway, I'm ESF(Electric Soul Fairy) from back then and I decided to take a look. Since I have seen all your older sprites, including some new ones on C-spriting (the Marshtomp from your tutorial) I will only comment on the newer ones.

Volbeat:

The pose is nice, gives it a more timid image, which I like. The wings, markings, eyes and all the rest was practically done perfect, so I don't really have anything else. Much crit isn't what you're going to expect from me as I only see the quite obvious errors and don't go very much in detail.

Oh well, very good!

Lumineon:

Te only thing I don't like is that we can barely see the eyes, at least I can't see them very well. For the rest you have been going into detail (I like that) and didn't forget the red spot on its tail, which probably could be forgotten easily.

Good job on this one as well.

Beequeen:

I think that pose seems familiar, like commanding a group of combee? Oh well, it suits Beequeen so I'll compliment you on that. Not very much to say, as once more there wasn't anything forgotten and it is well-shaded.

Nice work.

Torterra:

While the pose is nice, it seems like it's hopping and I don't see a Torterra hopping that often, although it could be that you were going for a running pose. Nice colouring, good shading, etc. Why am I still here? These sprites are practically perfect!

Well done!

Well, that was it (not very much crit. the sprites were way too good).

'till next time

~Aimi Hanako~

3. Momogirl

I htink i recognize your old screen name...XD;

thanks! I appreciate the long comments and the crit ^^

it was hard getting lumineons eyes right, since its face shape causes its eyes to really look flat from the front I assume, ill see what I can do though~! thanks again!

4. Your scratch sprites are awesome- all are almost flawless. I wonder, do you use any images as pose references or is it your own idea?

5. Momogirl

thanks! I just use the official sprites as general proportion/detail/size reference, and come up with my own pose, like just drawing the pokemon in a new pose but smaller!

6. mewmew202

mewmew202 Well-Known Member

wow these are some of the best scratch sprites I've seen and the poses are much better than the official. Amazing job.

7. pipersgirl™

pipersgirl™ <This girl rocks!!

Wow, they are awsome! I love the Vespiquen sprte soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooo much!!

8. ZangooseHunter

ZangooseHunter Well-Known Member

Wow! These sprites are great! I don't see a single mistake or flaw in any of them. I love that Cubone sprite. It looks like it's ordering an army to attack someone.

9. Momogirl

thanks guys!

[​IMG]
    new nincada sprite

10. shaunybug

shaunybug KAZAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

these are class i reali like vespiquen she looks awsum :p:D

11. Momogirl

[​IMG]
    I didnt like my other volbeat, so I mades a better one.

12. shaunybug

shaunybug KAZAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

wat an improvment .... i like it

13. Eclipse

Eclipse I AM GONE.

You are really good. I especially like the Torterra. Looks like the real thing :p

14. Rageman

Rageman That's real neato

Wow. Your style is amazing. You blend clours perfectsly, and you have so much potiential to be even better. Keep working at it, and you'll start to see your sprites impoving like they always have, Momo.

15. Euphoria

Euphoria Soul Salsa

The baby Kangashkan is so cute and ickle. ;_; I wanna pick it up and cuddle it.

You're great with colours, detail and shading and I look forwards to seeing more.

16. Cassiel

Cassiel Goddess of Mischief

I like your Lumineon one, the Electabuzz and Scyther is adorable too :3

17. Dean

Dean Wonder of Thunder!

That torterra sprite is amazing!!! °o°

18. Zeeky H. Bomb

Zeeky H. Bomb that Krell guy

these have to be some of the best scratch sprites i've ever seen. i'd love to be able to do this kinda stuff. nice job, any more?

19. maxxa

maxxa ~her last bounty~

i still think same as i ever did about the old ones but ive never seen the newer ones and i think you have improved greatly keep up the good work

20. Eternal Flame

Eternal Flame \m/(&amp;gt;.&amp;lt;)\m/

they are The Best SCratched Sprites I have Ever Seen. Maybe Make Kangakid A Bit Bigger