• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mon Colle Knights back on the air!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who misses that show, cause Jetix is bringing the reruns aboard their new lineup come September! I'm definitely watching!:D

The only catch is, I believe it's only on Toon Disney now. Bummer for those who don't have it.:(

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Hey, anything that has the Digimon dub cast is OK by me!

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
I vaguely remember that show, and it wasn't so bad. Could consider watching it, unless of course my brother obsesses and forces me to join him. Always happens.

Oh, and I heard JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES made it in as well.:eek:

As much as I'm a fan of that show, you gotta wonder how Disney pulled it off without KidsWB noticing. I was confused enough when CN somehow got the rights to air the WB originals...

...God, I miss the Disney Afternoon shows.;___;

Sheik

OMG! Mon Colle Knights comming back on the air? I'm so happy I loved that anime I still got a few episodes taped.

I hope they would release a dvd release of this it was a awesome show if it's on toondisney only well I guess i'll have to add that channel to my cable.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
I only have Basic Cable. Now I have to wait for DVDs to come out! I wonder what ABC Family's Jetix will be replaced by, maybe Playhouse Disney Programming like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, or even some Family-Friendly programming that has NO action whatsoever, or even 4Kids TV Programming!

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I think I remember that show. I didn't watch much of it because it was a chessy anime shown on Fox Kids along with Transformers: RID, Medabots, Dinozaurs and Flint the Time Detective. The only anime shown on FK that was really good was (of course) Digimon.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
Don't forget the one Live Action show TO watch - Power Rangers. But thankfully, you can watch that on ABC Kids, as well as see them in person at Disney MGM Studios, along with Indiana Jones, Mickey Mouse, and other famous things. God, I love the Sentai genre.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
You just want Masked Rider on Jetix on Toon Disney, just so you can beg Disney to have it resurrected. And GET RID OF THAT ALABASTA DISASTA image in your signature!

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
Never!

And I'd rather Disney not raep Kamen Rider

More than it was already raped? I swear, the creator of the series should've been mad at Toei and not at Saban. Toei should've been aware of what they were doing just like Sailor Moon and One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.