• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mondo

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Out of curiosity, does anyone remember...Mondo?

I remember a time when my friends and I discovered Mondo and wanted him to come out on the show. I think it might've been cool to have seen him at least make a cameo. At this point, he seems to have been long forgotten, so that's basically why I'm asking.

...Yeah. I'm not good at starting threads. XD

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Everything I heard about the guy was interesting, but I don't know if we'll ever see him in the anime.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Everything I heard about the guy was interesting, but I don't know if we'll ever see him in the anime.

He's sooo not coming out. XD The only thing he was ever in was an obscure CD drama.

I mean, he's cute and all, but I think people have forgotten him. Including the anime writers (if they ever even knew about him).

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
...... who's Mondo?

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
Well, I would like it if he appeared in Sinnoh. I also would liked him to form a trio with Jessie and James and mabye made them better.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Well, I would like it if he appeared in Sinnoh. I also would liked him to form a trio with Jessie and James and mabye made them better.

While I'd actually like for him to come out, I highly doubt it. He's just been forgotten or maybe he was just never important enough to remember. XD I do think he'd make a nice addition to TR, even if it's to just come out to give them supplies rather than actually stick around with them all the time.

Profesco

gone gently
Wow, I never heard of him. Oh, I love it when there are extra plots/characters to make the whole story stick together better!

Alzatia

Wow, I never heard of him. Oh, I love it when there are extra plots/characters to make the whole story stick together better!

To bad we haven't seen things like that since Kantou.

Mondo is adorable. And I didn't know he only handed them supplies through Kantou only. *shrugs* I always saw him as their contact to get all the mechs and other supplies throughout the series.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
To bad we haven't seen things like that since Kantou.

I know what you mean. Whatever happened to the CD dramas? They should've made some for other characters/villians like Team Aqua/Magma to expand on the characters/organization.

Mondo is adorable. And I didn't know he only handed them supplies through Kantou only. *shrugs* I always saw him as their contact to get all the mechs and other supplies throughout the series.

It's possible that he might be giving them the mecha. I mean, if they're broke all the time like they claim, how come they keep getting those giant robots? XD I'd like to think that Mondo is still around, even if we can't see him. I just don't think he'll make a formal appearance on the show.

Alzatia

I know what you mean. Whatever happened to the CD dramas? They should've made some for other characters/villians like Team Aqua/Magma to expand on the characters/organization.

Yeah, but the way they handeled the KyoGroudon arc, not much could had been expected. x.x

It's possible that he might be giving them the mecha. I mean, if they're broke all the time like they claim, how come they keep getting those giant robots? XD I'd like to think that Mondo is still around, even if we can't see him. I just don't think he'll make a formal appearance on the show.

Agreed, Mondo must be what keeps JJ&M from fully starving and being broke. xD

Profesco

gone gently
Alzatia said:
Yeah, but the way they handeled the KyoGroudon arc, not much could had been expected. x.x

Ack!!!

So poorly done... so much possibility...

*gasp*

climactic battles... decent animation... a little continuity... a plot thicker than iced tea...

*faints*

A thread about Mondo and no mention of me!? >:O I'm most likely SPPf's (and BMGf's) #1 Mondo fan.

For those of you wondering if Mondo is gone or not, I think he did leave JJM, at least for a little while. I have a theory on what happened but I need to know which eps AWT takes place between to confirm it.

For those who don't know A White Tomorrow is the name of the CD/Radio drama Mondo's from. Hence my use of 'AWT'.

I miss my Mondo avy. ;-;

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
A thread about Mondo and no mention of me!? >:O I'm most likely SPPf's (and BMGf's) #1 Mondo fan.

Omg! A Mondo fan! That's so cool! :"D I had no idea he had any, to be honest.

For those of you wondering if Mondo is gone or not, I think he did leave JJM, at least for a little while. I have a theory on what happened but I need to know which eps AWT takes place between to confirm it.

What's your theory?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Mondo is awesome and needs to be animated.

Maybe he got a promotion.

I think they need to dub the CD dramas. They could include them as extras with one of the movies or something.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
I wish Rocket characters like Mondo and Domino could come out more than just once.

Actually, Team Rocket (other than JJ&M) haven't done very much recently, even back when Ash returned to Kanto. It's a shame and a real missed opportunity.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I hope they're building to something, and that the one Rocket plot we *did* get to see (the capture of Rayquaza) will be touched on later. But given that this is the Show of A Million Plot Holes, I doubt it.

I doubt it, he was only in Kanto and why would they go there for a third time