• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Money

lone_wolf815

$5 to pre order

shadow94

$5 plus tax and the game at gamestop costs $35 plus tax and after that you can buy the prima guide for $11 plus tax so yeah there you go

i knew all of this because i preordered diamond and im thinking about preordering pearl in a couple of days

fhqwhgads

They just considered it the same thing. Anyways, every game is $5 to preorder/reserve, and the Wii(not sure about the PS3 or 360) was $50 to preorder/reserve. So, I'm not sure, but maybe all consoles are that, as well.

When you Pre-order you pay the full price. Which is why it's called '' PRE-ORDER '' =)

Maybe that is the way it works in Brazil (Honestly, it's not a slam or anything... I've never been to Brazil and this isn't exactly the kind of thing I've had reason to ask any of my Brazillian friends before) but in, at least, the United States the vast majority of stores do not recognise a difference between 'pre-orders' and 'reservations'. The two terms are used entirely interchangably... especially in the video game market.

The specifics of the GameStop/EB/FuncoLand/Whatever other places those guys now own is as such:

Pre-orders (or reserverations, again the terms are interchangeable here) require you to put down at least 5 dollars towards your game (more for consoles and other hardware), but you can if you choose pay the entire price before the release. If you do not pay the entire price before release you obviously have to pay the difference (between their retail price and whatever amount you've paid so far) before they let you walk away with your shiny new game.