• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MoNkSeA's Poke art

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Please rate my art tell me what my strengths and my weaknesses are and what i need to work on
Here's my art site
Monksea's Poke art

pokemon4eva

Run baby run...
They're good, i like the mespirit one the best. I think it would have been better for you to have done them on plain paper though, they all have charachter which is what i look for in pics, try to colour all of the pics in that adds effect, the trainers can be improved pose wise (i'm crap at drawing people so i can really talk,lol.) Keep it up well done, i'll look forward to more!

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Thank you very much im so happy some one looked at my pics:D

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Thank you very much im so happy some one looked at my pics:D

mekky_9892

Monksea! Nice to see you active round here, a pleasant surprise. :D
I'm liking your art, too.
I'll keep a look out for more ;)

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Oh My im so happy that people like my art!:D i want to get as active as i can around here so please tell other people about my art if you love it ok? Thank you :D
And thanks for taking your time to look at it :D

Prof_Ookami

1461-3724-2185
Yea! your artwork is pretty good! If you're willing, i have some suggestions to take you to the next step. you already know the characters, and already have the style down, now you need to refine your lines (strokes), and your characters form/anatomy.

Lines/Strokes: start with light sketching, and don't use short strokes. practice drawing the entire line as one line, and get faster. the faster and more solid you draw, your lines will look cleaner and stronger (or smoother, depending on the style).

form/anatomy: i would suggest a light pre-sketch using basic shapes to pinpoint the pose and anatomy of the body. look at photos and professional drawings and measure out how large they make things (how many heads to the body, etc.)

You really have a good start, taking what you see, whats in your mind and applying it to paper. now, refine your work with these suggestions and you'll be that much closer to your goal! and practice drawing real life (because what you see in real life allows you to mess with fantasy and make it believable)!

i hope this helps!! ^_^

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
thank you so so so very much :D i'd love if you could give me more tips im aiming to be a great drawing and i could use all the help i can get:D And im so very glad people like my art :D

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Thank you so much for the encouragement:D

Killer Grunt

Those are some very nice pics keep it up!
I have started drawing some things today and i am actually proud of them lol, seeing things like yours always makes me want to try and draw something good myself.

Good work :)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wow those are good, I really like the first picture, I always like when characters have those little pink cheeks! The only thing is on the character to the left her face is a little lower than some of the others. But the whole picture is still good. Your Azelf is amazing the angle is perfect and the look on its face. LOVE it! I like all your drawings! my style of drawing and yours are smiler. Your really good at drawing people, also good at drawing pokemon, particularly "cute" pokemon! I like your fakemon too, and I'm picky when it come to them. The only weakness was on the last picture the ears on plusle and minun were a little too pointed. But like the ears on the human version where absolutely perfect. Keep on drawing! Also for future drawings (I hope you put on more) the plain paper looks the best. ;)

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Oh thank you so much all of you guess make me want to draw even more:D

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Thanks Torosiken:D its too bad you don't have scanner i really want to see your pictures:D

Torosiken

This is a title.
but anyway I can draw in comp too:D
I'll find a site to add it and I will show my comp pic:D

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I think your work's off to a good start ^^ A lot of them need refining, though.

My favorites are the dark Mesprit, the pic of Trainer Blue, and the uncolored Eeveelution.

Keep at it! :D

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
Thanks Tadashi:D