• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mono Ground Sapphire Team

Lathspell

I want different opinions :). Here it is:

Swampert
Relaxed Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Rest

I really need Mixpert, he has the only water and Ice Move in my team. Too bad, I really wanted a Cursepert.

Flygon
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

Going for a mixed Flygon. I would go for CB set, but I can't get CB in Sapphire.
I chose Naughty Nature too boost the non-CB attack, and not lower the Sp.Atk as well. Also, Flygon can't really take a Dragon Claw or an Ice Beam, so I won't use it against something that packs that. And the special resists dragon type has covers for the lower Sp.Def.

Claydol
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Toxic

The PPaser, won't need Rapid Spin. Also a special tank.

Donphan
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ancientpower
- Counter
- Rest

Yeah, kind of QuakeSlide. Tank, I guess.

Camerupt
Quiet Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Flamethrower
- Explosion

OMG it only learns fire attacks on the special side, how lame. Anyway, I need his special attack more than his attack, so quiet. A camel, exploding...hump.

Rhydon
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn
- Double Edge

If I can't get SD, I'll go with DE.

I know it's kind of one-sided, but if you really think about it, it can beat Weezing, Skarm, Steelix, Forry and that kind of covers the usual tanks. And it's a Mono-Ground team, so I'm happy if I can cover most or all the types. There's no problem about beating the game, Swampert can do that on his own, so I want it too be good.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Screechgon could also work, since you have two CBers:

Flygon@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Screech
- Quick Attack

Lathspell

yeah, lol at pojo.

Screechgon, eh? Hmm...ingame it would work great :D. Didn't thought of that.
Not having acces to Emerald really kills me, I can't get Leftovers, CBs, Swords Dance, Rock Slide etc. I'll go with Screechgon in that case, thanks.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
teach rydon surf not rock blast

Yay let's lose STAB and replace it with Surf, which will do awesome damage with Rhydon's godly special attack ggkthxbye. That will pwn everything really.