• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mono Steel team.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Because I'm planning on doing a mono steel on Crystal when I've finished Diamond. Edits made since are in bold.

;208; Steelix
Sandstorm
Crunch
Toxic
Earthquake

;205; Forretress
Explosion
Rollout
Earthquake
Giga drain

;212; Scizor
Swords dance
Steel wing
Return
Wing attack

;227; Skarmory
Steel wing
Rest
Sleep talk
Fly

;082; Magneton
Thunderbolt
Thunderwave
Supersonic
Dragonbreath (I believe it can learn it, according the serebii pokedex)

So yeh, if you could fill in the filler slots and give me some advice that'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
Changes in BOLD
Because I'm planning on doing a mono steel on Crystal when I've finished Diamond

;208; Steelix
Sandstorm
Crunch
Toxic
Earthquake

;205; Forretress
Explosion
Rollout
Spikes/Giga Drain
Earthquake

;212; Scizor
Swords dance
Steel Wing/Metal claw
Fury Cutter/Slash
Wing Attack

;227; Skarmory
Steel wing
Rest
Sleep talk
Fly/Wing Attack

;082; Magneton
Thunderbolt
Thunderwave
Supersonic
Dragonbreath (I believe it can learn it, according the serebii pokedex)

So yeh, if you could fill in the filler slots and give me some advice that'd be much appreciated.

Considering Skarmory can learn Steel Wing naturally, do not use the TM. Steel Wing on Scizor would make more sence, because it lowers the foes defence, and you already have a move that can raise attack. Steelix learns EQ by leveling up, so teach the TM to forretress.