• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Monolocational Dragonspiral Tower Fifth Gen Pokemon Team rate, with a real long name.

Because everyone is doing a mono-location.

Vanniluxe @ Life Orb
Modest/Breakable Armor
252 SpA/100 HP/156 Spe
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Electric
~ Body Purge
~ Flash Cannon

Sawsbuck @ Leftovers
Adamant/Sap Sipper
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
~ Wood Horn
~ Swords Dance
~ Return
~ Jump Kick

Druddigon @ Leftovers
Jolly/Rough Skin
152 Atk/252 Spe/156 HP
~ Hone Claws
~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Superpower

Basculin @ Choice Band
Adamant/Reckless
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
~ Waterfall
~ Double Edge
~ Aqua Jet
~ Crunch

Golurk @ Leftovers
Adamant/No Guard
252 Atk/156 HP/100 Spe
~ Earthquake
~ DynamicPunch
~ Shadow Punch
~ Rock Polish

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Adamant/Regenerate
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
~ Hi Jump Kick
~ Fake Out
~ U-Turn
~ Rock Slide

Cheers.

Rate, compliment, support.

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Yo.

Druddigon doesn't need the Life Orb when it has a nice Base Atk, it boosts with Hone Claws, and it's got decent natural bulk. Leftovers instead. Superpower is poor alongside Earthquake, so replace the former with Rock Slide instead. Also, Outrage is a risk after you've boosted up your Atk so run Dragon Claw in its place. Outclassed by the delightfully generic Haxorus who is seen too often tbh.

I don't get the point in Revenge on Basculin. It's got a decent Base Spe so Revenge won't work all that well as far as I can see. Priority is good in more or less any case so stick Aqua Jet in its place, imo.

Golurk doesn't need Return, as the attacks you already have cover all you'll need to. I'd say to stick Rock Polish on instead to help you sweep, especially since there's a bit of a lack of bulky sweeping on this team.

You're somewhat Ice weak overall. Basculin can't really counter very much in the way of Ice, which leaves most of the work down to the frail Mienshao. Although short of running another Ice type which would screw up your synergy, another Mienshao, or Reshiram which idk if you'd use or not.

Hope it helps. Tbh you could probably add some EVs to make it more interesting and to make yourself a better team builder / rater, even if you don't plan on using them in-game.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
With Base 95 Attack, Ice Shard wouldn't be a bad idea on Vanilluxe (I'm gonna run it on mine). Just a thought. If you're unable to get HP Electric. In that case Naive would be better.

Thanks for the rates, for the ice weak thing, well the only Pokemon that are ice resist on the area are Basculin, Mienshao, Vanniluxe, and Beartic, though Beartic would wreck the synergy. There's also Dragonite, but that only adds to the ice weakness.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
I like. I like VERY much. I suck at team building, so there MAY be room for improvement, but overall, I like.