1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Monster House Survey

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by sweet_piplup123, Jun 14, 2008.

?

What is your reaction when you came across a monster house?

Poll closed Oct 12, 2008.
  1. Swear and then turn off the DS.

8 vote(s)
    9.6%
  2. Not worried,because you have moves that can hit them in one go.

42 vote(s)
    50.6%
  3. Fight anyway,you know you're gonna die but you have 10% of hope.

13 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. Use some items that may be able to help you.

16 vote(s)
    19.3%
  5. Teleport.

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

I thought I might post a thread like this since there is none. Anyway what would you normally do/orwhat is your reactions when you come across any monster houses in PMD1 or PMD2?
    (This is a survey,not a question)

2. MAGAX

MAGAX Symbol Hunter

my empoleon has blizzard, charizard has heat wave, raikou has discharge, mewtwo has blizzard too, there is absolutely no reason for me to run from monster houses.

3. Icicle

Icicle Well-Known Member

I usually just use an item like Spurn Orb or Petrify Orb. My Pikachu knows Discharge and my Squirtle knows Blizzard, but sometimes they don't use them >_>;

4. golduck#1

golduck#1 Well-Known Member

i dont run because of my infernape lvl 100 and my breeloom just spores them

5. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

truth is,i don't like monster houses,(even when my lv 50 charizard knows heat wave)sometimes they are really uncalled for and the sudden change could really made me jump.And in lv 1 dungeons,they are not very effective.I have a warp orb then and i was stupid enough not to use it:(

6. Blazios

Blazios Well-Known Member

I use an all room move, or turn around, run to a corridor and defeat the enemies one by one.

7. Shiny qwilfish of doom

Shiny qwilfish of doom Back in White

blast em with my blastoises blizzard.

8. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

I only find them problematic if I'm in a level 1 dungeon, since I don't always have access to an item that can save me, and the Pokemon are usually strong enough to KO me in a few hits.

9. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

When i land in a monster house i just use Rotoms omnibus wind and dead they are or Torterra's Earthquake

10. Babs

Babs O dear

Run^^'
    i've got pmd2 just yesterday and i can't win of monsterhouses

11. KingRaichu

KingRaichu Hail to da king baby

usually...since after iu reach end of game i ditch my partner, i use a warp seed, or back up into the hallway and then beat the crud out of them call 1 at a time.

12. mielad2

mielad2 Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!

I see which pokemon have what attacks and that way I determine if I can beat it if I can't and I also don't got a orb. I just fight if I got bad items with me and run if I got good. (example: golden mask)

13. jshperz

jshperz Well-Known Member

When I was still low leveled to handle monster houses, I'm like.. I NEED A PETRIFY/FOE-HOLD/SPURN ORB... OR I'M DEAD MEAT! or sometimes, I strive to defeat them, usually ending up getting killed..

Now that me and my partner are 57 and Ampharos is 52, we can handle it! Discharge + Bullet Seed + Blizzard = Monster House pwnage!

14. big bad deoxys

big bad deoxys pokemon master

i dont worry at all because my charizard will just wipe them out in 1 heat wave!!!

15. Kyrix

Kyrix Glitch Hunting Freak

Meh, not strong enough yet (more like have the right move) to one hit all of them in one move, so I use a bit of strategy >=D

I either step back into the hall and kill them as they come, or I use a petrify orb then pluck them off while they are all stunned.

No worry tat all

16. Wiimote

Wiimote Tao is Taokaka!

I don't need to worry, due to my usual leader, Rotom, having Discharge and Ominous Wind+1.

17. gardevoir11

gardevoir11 The First Princess

I usually go looking for monster houses (using x-ray specks to find rooms with unusually high number of items) because they're fun! I've got Blizzard on Delcatty, Discharge on Raichu, and both Blizzard and Ominous Wind on Froslass, piece of cake.

18. books

books Not a Beginner

Pretty much what I do, but recently I've been getting myself killed constantly. (Stupid Cresselia.)

19. darkrai_890

darkrai_890 Darkrai Master

well i try to defeat them but pikachu has discharge so i take off all the other moves and leave discharge and i just sit back and relax

20. darkrai_890

darkrai_890 Darkrai Master

well i try to defeat them but pikachu has discharge so i take off all the other moves and leave discharge and i just sit back and relax