• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Monster Houses

dra2k4

Team In Flames
I use Powder Snow if my Articuno's with me. Otherwise I go into a corridor and use my normal attack.

Raikou95

i hate monster houses,there so annoying and i died from running away from one in lugia's dungeon on the 64th floor =(,and i left my partner to die =)

Dummy

Shine Now!
I sleep powder them and then kill them with bullet seed.

Blitza_Elevoli

Platium Rank
With Aricuno: Link Box + Powder Snow + Mind Reader = Uber Pwnage
(With Articuno, I usually have Mind Reader and Power Snow linked)

Blizzard only effects the Pokemon in front of you. o_o

I just use Powder Snow on 'em with my Articuno, Dei. If the moves misses any, then I'll use a normal attack, which'll do 100+ damage.
same here legendaries rock

PikaYellow2

Heatwave, Surf, Powder Snow, Silver Wind, and Vacuum-Cut attacks all foes.
Vacuum-Cut does 30 damage to each foe.
Thunderbolt and Wide-Slash are best used when close up to several foes.

PikaYellow2

Shedinja has 5 HP, takes only 1 damage from regular attacks, and immune to other attacks except for Super-Effective hits.

Helixis

Team NightSpark
One-room monster houses...
I just saw one in Fantasy Strait...
They are creepy...
Ain't going near one of them again...

Dreamcoat

Talk about bad luck..

During my 2nd go at Sky Tower I encountered a Monster House and used a Transport Orb to make them disappear. And what happens? All of them turns up in the room right next to me.