• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Monster Hunter Tri thread! 'Pecos suck!

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Since the last thread disappeared, here's the new one.

Drop your name, ID, HR, server and skype if you want. Make sure you say who you are on skype in the invite!

Darius
WQ954T
HR31
EUR server
alatreonboss

Also, discuss everything Monster Hunter!

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I made it a couple of months ago, it vanished.

Anyway, have you got Tri?

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
Oh look at that, 9.3 on IGN. Yeah, thought so.

Because it's not Pokemon, is it?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Oh look at that, 9.3 on IGN. Yeah, thought so.

Because it's not Pokemon, is it?

Clearly you can't read.

"Discuss Games on Any Nintendo console here. NES, GCN, Wii, GBA, DS...it's all welcome"

I see no mention of pokémon anywhere there.

Last edited:

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
>inb4 hate
And suddenly I realise why I left Serebii, because people decide to be angry as hell when someone makes a small mistake after having been gone for ages. I'm off to Ponychan, later. <3

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
>inb4 hate
And suddenly I realise why I left Serebii, because people decide to be angry as hell when someone makes a small mistake after having been gone for ages. I'm off to Ponychan, later. <3

Yep, that's pretty much the case. Intelligence and kindness pretty much doesn't exist in the OVGD board.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
So, basically the murky swamp of Serebii and the counterpart to 4chan? Seems plausible.

Rezzo

Occasionally
>inb4 hate

Bye

Yep, that's pretty much the case. Intelligence and kindness pretty much doesn't exist in the OVGD board.

he was being sarcastic.

Also I can be intelligent and kind, it just doesn't mean very much to people across the Internet.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
>green text doesn't work on Serebii
>forgot this after love and toleration
Yup, I'm going

>sarcasm
>on the internet
>f*cking really? we all know this doesn't work

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yup, I'm going

>sarcasm
>on the internet

Why are you still hanging around, I though you were going off to a young girl's show board.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
>inb4 hate

You put your thread in the wrong section. If someone pointing that out makes you feel like they're getting angry at you then by all means, leave. :rolleyes: Have fun fapping to horses.

Chris

Old Coot
Is it really that hard for any of you to try contacting me to fix these things? Your terrible attempts at trolling is astonishing.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
Yup, I'm going

>sarcasm
>on the internet

Just go, though I'd say ponychan doesn't need you either.

They just mentioned how they hadn't heard of Monster Hunter Tri, and when you linked them, they realized you made the thread on the wrong board. You then proceeded to babble like an incoherent twit, before calling us the douchebags and then saying you are going to leave to someplace more tolerable of your bull****.

I actually happen to be both the starter of serebiiforums own MLP thread, as well as a huge Monster Hunter fan, and I feel less intelligent to be sharing the same two fandoms as an ignorant person like you.