• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Monster Hunter

FusionKT

*cough*
I've only managed to get all 9 carves 2 times, both the times were in the water.

If you think silver los is tough, wait until the mission with both silver los and gold ian.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I want my 3ds to stay alive so ill probably avoid that quest. Or I'll just let them beat each other up :|

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Bought Ultimate for 3DS a week ago and I am now officially addicted to this game :D

Considering how most installments seem to be similar, I don't think I will go back to the old ones...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I want my 3ds to stay alive so ill probably avoid that quest. Or I'll just let them beat each other up :|

That actually working pretty well, it'll just take a while.

Bought Ultimate for 3DS a week ago and I am now officially addicted to this game :D

Considering how most installments seem to be similar, I don't think I will go back to the old ones...

There's really no reason to play previous games, unless you want to fight some monsters that didn't make it into Ultimate.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

Freedom Unite and 3 Ultimate are the most complete games so they're pretty much the only ones worth playing.