• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Monster Rancher Discussion

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Well, TMS put the entire dubbed series on YouTube awhile back, so I watched the first episode. Wasn't bad; I liked the main character's passion for the Monster Battle game he played, & the dinosaur creatures which chased them later on were cool. Anyone remember this? In my area it was scheduled against Pokemon, so I didn't watch it back-in-the-day.

Here's the episode:
I think there's a link to the complete series' playlist from there.

Last edited:

jaden767

Amphetamine
I remember parts of this show but it wasn't my favorite. I think it got eclipsed by Digimon which I think aired on the same channel or something? Anyways I remember that giant eyeball monster and the chick one called Mochi or whatever.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...