• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moogle-Mart

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Well, I've decided to open up a shop...of sorts. I spaz easily, so please bear with me, haha.
RULES:
Serebii rules, of course.
Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT offer me hacks or clones. I consider clones to be cheap when you're trading them away. I don't mind RNG, though.
Don't be rude.
Give me some time to do trading, because (1)I live in Alaska, and (2)My time management is slightly crazy.
Rules are subject to change. 8D

Hatched Pokemon on-hand(subject to change):
Male Carvanha with Leer, Bite, Hydro Pump, and Rain Dance. Timid nature.

2 Male Torchics with Scratch, Growl, and Fire Blast. Impish/Lax natures.

Male Growlithe with Roar, Heat Wave, Fire Blast, and Hidden Power. Serious nature. Flash-Fire ability.

Male Cyndaquil with Tackle, Leer, Quick Attack, and Flamethrower. Mild nature.

Male Snorunt with Powder Snow and Leer. Careful nature. Ice Body ability.

Female Snubbull with Scary Face, Tail Whip, Charm, and Metronome. Quiet nature. Run Away ability.

Male Snubbull with Tackle, Scary Face, Tail Whip, and Charm. Bashful nature. Run Away ability.

2 Male Totodiles with Thrash, Leer, Ice Punch, and Ice Fang. Mild/Serious natures.

Male Totodile with Scratch, Leer, Ice Punch, and Ice Fang. Modest nature.

Male Piplup with Pound, Hydro Pump, and Protect. Sassy nature.

Male Munchlax with Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Protect, and Earthquake. Bold nature. Pickup ability.

2 Male Riolu with Foresight, Endure, Blaze Kick, and Sky Uppercut. Bold nature with Steadfast ability/Sassy nature with Inner Focus ability.

Male Mudkip with Mud Bomb, Water Pulse, Hidden Power, and Rain Dance. Hasty nature.

Phione with Bubble and Water Sport. Bold nature.

Multiple Vulpixes with Ember, Swagger, and Dig.

Multiple Shuppet with Knock Off, Faint Attack, Thief, and Hidden Power.

Multiple Cottonee with Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Poisonpowder, and Giga Drain.

Multiple Sentret with Scratch, Foresight, Helping Hand, and Follow Me.

Male Grimer with Poison Gas and Pound. Quiet nature. Sticky Hold ability.

2 Male Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, and Grass Knot. Gentle nature also has Tackle. Naughty nature also has Leech Seed.

2 Male Treeko with Pound and Leer. Relaxed/Quirky natures.

Female Lotad with Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Grass Knot, and Giga Drain. Hardy nature. Swift Swim ability.

Male Lotad with Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Frustration, and SolarBeam. Quiet nature. Swift Swim ability.

Male Turtwig with Tackle, Giga Drain, and Grass Knot. Brave nature.

Male Absol with Scratch and Feint. Rash nature. Pressure ability.

Female Larvesta with Ember and String Shot. Jolly nature.

As for my other Pokemon:

Palkia Lv.100. Lonely nature. Water Pulse, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, and Spacial Rend.

Articuno Lv.50. Calm nature. Water Pulse, Blizzard, Aerial Ace, and Ice Beam.(NOTE:This one is from my FireRed game, so it's 100% legit.)

Mesprit Lv.50. Bashful nature. Confusion, Lucky Chant, Future Sight, and Charm.

Ho-Oh Lv.70. Timid nature. Sacred Fire, Punishment, and Overheat.

Groudon Lv.75. Modest nature. Overheat and SolarBeam.

Most of these are from trades, so if I un-knowingly trade you a hack, please let me know and I'll do a tradeback. Please be SURE that they are a hack, though. I've checked these as best as I could, so chances of getting a hack are small.

BREEDING SERVICES:
I've completed my Pearl's National'Dex, so I might be able to fill breeding requests if I have time. I can give you an egg or hatchling. Just be sure to ask.

*cough* Now, I don't do any EV/IV services, so please don't ask. ^^;

MY WANTS(my precious, precious wants...):
Shinies. I love legit shinies. What? Be more specific? Fine...
Shiny Male Buneary/Lopunny
Shiny Vulpix/Ninetales
Shiny Sentret/Furret
Shiny Feebas/Milotic (I would love you forever if it was male and named "Lyrit".<3)
Shiny Budew/Roselia/Roserade
Shiny Riolu/Lucario. (Again, I would love you forever if it was male and named "Greatness".)
Shiny Male Tepig/Pignite/Emboar named "Ganondwarf". Yes, dwarf, not dorf.
Shiny Drifloon
Shiny Eevees. Lots and lots of shiny Eevees.(Evos are okay as well.)
Shiny Houndour/Houndoom
Shiny Ponyta/Rapidash
Shiny Nidoran female/Nidorina/Nidoqueen
Shiny Miltank

Other Wants:
Arceus
Shaymin
Mew
10ANNIV event Pokes
Any old event from before the DS games. (Leafgreen,Ruby,etc.)
Most Japanese events
...yea, pretty much these.

For the non-rares (Ex:Hatchlings, Eggs) I'll accept other hatchlings/eggs and/or Dreamworld Pogeys. :'D

I'll do multi-trades ONLY with trustworthy people.(I'd trade 3 of mine for one of yours, for example. I'd trade my 3 first of course.)
Now, I have this thing with nicknames. Most of my Pokes are nicknamed. Nothing insulting, so it shouldn't be a problem. If you really want me to name one for you, just ask and I'll fly off straight to the name-rater.(Unless I've transferred them from my other games. Then they're stuck.*cough*)
As for the Pokemon I RECIEVE, I do not want any insulting, degrading names. I will not accept them at all. Any other names are perfectly fine with me.

PHEW, this took longer than I thought. Oh well. If there's anything I missed, or if you have some good advice, don't hesitate to let me know. Constructive critisism is welcome.

Last edited:

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Open for srs bsnz

OHEY, I'm open! Whendidthisgethere?

Uh, erm, welcome...? :'D

OH, AND SPECIAL THANKS GO TO AromaFlora FOR ALLOWING MY THREAD TO BE OPENED.
Gawsh, I'm already spazzing. Woo! \o/

...and I guess I'll use this post for any extra things that I forgot to mention. *er-hem*
I don't care about EVs/IVs, so don't worry, you can offer me your failed RNGs/Breedings/Etc.

*COUGH*
DreamWorld Breeding. Hopefully(maybe) I'll be able to expand this list. 8D
Darumaka with Zen Mode
Shuppet with Cursed Body
Farfetch'd with Defiant
Lickitung wuth Cloud Nine
Kangaskhan with Inner Focus
Meditite with Telepathy

I'll need time to breed them, of course. Especially if you want a specific gender.(Namely female.)

Last edited:

DarthMoogle

Forum-Moogle
Well, I don't really visit the Dreamworld much, so I only have the easy-to-get pogeys. I can breed Darumaka with Zen Mode, Shuppet with Cursed Body, Farfetch'd with Defiant, Lickitung wuth Cloud Nine, Kangaskhan with Inner Focus, and Meditite with Telepathy.
...I should probably put that up there now...

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Female Lotad with Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Grass Knot, and Giga Drain. Hardy nature. Swift Swim ability.

This for my DW poochyena?