• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MoonBall Gallery

Rapter

The Moon Ball is my favorite of all the Pokeball designs. The black and dark blue are a nice choice of colors and the crescent moon on top is a nice touch.
To put it simply, I want my ideal team in Moon Balls.
If you have the item, Moon Ball, or a pokemon caught in a Moon Ball,
then I hope that we can work out a trade.

My collection:​
Kanto: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoran, Clefairy, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Meowth, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwag, Machop, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Shellder, Gastly, Krabby, Cubone, Tyrogue, Koffing, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Staryu, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jinx, Electebuzz, Tauros, Lapras, Eevee, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini

Johto: Cyndaquil, Totodile, Hoothoot, Togepi, Natu, Marill, Murkrow, Gligar, Qwilfish, Heracross, Sneasel, Swinub, Corsola, Remoraid, Houndour, Larvitar

Hoenn: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Ralts, Sableye, Mawile, Roselia, Carvanha, Torkoal, Trapinch, Lunatone, Corphish, Anorith, Lileep, Feebas, Shuppet, Duskull, Absol, Snorunt, Spheal, Bagon, Beldum

Sinnoh: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Cherubi, Shellos, Drifloon, Buneary, Spiritomb, Gible, Lucario, Croagunk, Snover, Rotom

Unova: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Purrloin, Munna, Roggenrola, Drilbur, Tympole, Venipede, Sandile, Darumaka, Maractus, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Zorua, Minncino, Soloosis, Ducklett, Frillish, Joltik, Litwik, Axew, Cubchoo, Shelmet, Mienfoo, Golett, Pawniard, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Vullaby, Deino, Larvesta

Kalos: Fennekin, Froakie, Fletchling, Scatterbug, Floette, Espurr, Pancham, Honedge, Skrelp, Tyrunt, Amaura, Hawlucha, Carbink, Goomy, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Noibat

Alola: Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, Grubbin, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Rockruff, Mareanie, Dewpider, Fomantis, Salandit, Bounsweet, Comfey, Oranguru, Wimpod, Sandygast, Minior, Turtonator, Mimikyu, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o

Galar: Rookidee, Blipbug, Nickit, Wooloo, Applin, Silicobra, Toxel, Sizzlipede, Sinistea, Hatenna, Impidimp, Milcery, Snom, Eiscue, Indeedee, Morpeko, Cufant, Duraludon, Dreepy

All of these pokemon are in Moon balls and can be transferred to Sword and Shield.
I am interested in trading any of them for more Moon Balls to add to the collection.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

I might actually take you up on that offer. I never use moon balls.

HA snom with heavy ball for a moon ball, and maybe a Pokemon in a moon ball. I'll check what I have, I got a couple.

Rapter

I'm willing to trade Snom and a Heavy Ball for a Dreepy with a Moon Ball.
Are you able to trade now?

Connor™

Showstopper
What specifically would you want in exchange for the Shiny Zigzagoon?

I have 2 Moon Balls, as well being able to breed Sinistea in one. I can also breed Swift Swim Chewtle in Lure and Inkay in Love.

Rapter

I would be willing to trade a Sinistea in a Moon Ball and equipped with a Moon Ball for the Zigzagoon?

Rapter

Would you be interested in trading your Love Ball HA Milcery for my Beast Ball HA Duraludon? I can make it hold the Moon Ball. Would you be interested in attaching a Friend Ball in your trade as well?
Sure I can do that trade. Just give me a bit to breed one.

Bryroxdey

Hi, I'm interested in your HA Milcery in Love Ball, HA Meowth, and Moon ball Sinistea.

In Moon Balls I have:
-Snorunt
-Salandit
-Litwick