• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MoonBall Gallery

Rapter

I've updated my collection of Apricorn-caught Pokemon.

I am currently looking for 3-Ice Stones and 1 Dawn Stone for a new save file.
I am also looking for Moon Balls if anyone has any extra for trade.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Two questions: Are you able to IV breed your Pokémon? And does your fast ball Shinx have the HA?

If so, I can offer a 5 IV jolly Own Tempo Rockruff in a moon ball for a HA adamant 5 IV Shinx.

If no for IV breeding then Own Tempo moon ball Rockruff for HA Shinx.

Rapter

Two questions: Are you able to IV breed your Pokémon? And does your fast ball Shinx have the HA?

If so, I can offer a 5 IV jolly Own Tempo Rockruff in a moon ball for a HA adamant 5 IV Shinx.

If no for IV breeding then Own Tempo moon ball Rockruff for HA Shinx.

I am unable to breed Shinx with their hidden abilities.
The best I can offer is an Adamant/Jolly Shinx in a Fast Bast to be used in breeding.

Det. Viper

I am unable to breed Shinx with their hidden abilities.
The best I can offer is an Adamant/Jolly Shinx in a Fast Bast to be used in breeding.
I found a HA Shinx buried in Home so I don’t need one of those anymore. Does your G-Slowpoke have the HA available?

Rapter

I found a HA Shinx buried in Home so I don’t need one of those anymore. Does your G-Slowpoke have the HA available?
I can breed a Slowpoke with Regenerator in either a Dream Ball or Moon Ball.
I've restarted my game so I am unable to check IVs at the moment, but I am willing to trade for an imperfect Rockruff if you are.

Det. Viper

Yeah, let’s do that. Imperfect regenerator G-Slowpoke in a dream ball for an imperfect Own Temple Rockruff in a moon ball. That’s fair to me.

Naturus

I have a shiny G-max Copperajah caught by myself in a Moon Ball if you are interested. I'm looking for a Cobalion that I can use for my team in the coming season, will also accept a shiny lapras (would prefer G-max but I can give it max soup anyway) in Lure Ball or Dive Ball, thanks!

Rapter

Yeah, let’s do that. Imperfect regenerator G-Slowpoke in a dream ball for an imperfect Own Temple Rockruff in a moon ball. That’s fair to me.
Sounds good; I will be online tonight if you're able to trade.

I have a 5 IV Moon Ball, Adamant Golett on Pokemon Home if you're interested.
I am. Is there anything in reticular you're looking for.

I have a shiny G-max Copperajah caught by myself in a Moon Ball if you are interested. I'm looking for a Cobalion that I can use for my team in the coming season, will also accept a shiny lapras (would prefer G-max but I can give it max soup anyway) in Lure Ball or Dive Ball, thanks!
I do not have either one of those trade options unfortunately.

Rapter

I have updated my list of trades; All Yellow Pokemon have their hidden abilities available.

Det. Viper

Sorry I missed you the other day. Haven’t been on in a few days. If you are still interested I have the Rockruff ready. I’ll keep one in the game and one on Home if I happen to miss you again we could connect there instead.

Rapter

Hello im interested in your Love Ball Fomantis

i can breed Moon Ball Poliwag ^^
I can make that trade.

Sorry I missed you the other day. Haven’t been on in a few days. If you are still interested I have the Rockruff ready. I’ll keep one in the game and one on Home if I happen to miss you again we could connect there instead.
No problem; can you trade this evening?

Rapter

LF: Zubat, Aron, Bagon, and Dratini in Moon Balls. Hidden Abilities are nice but not required.
FT: Any mon on the front page.

I also have the following Shinies for trade for Moon Balls: Heliolisk, Umbreon, Chansey, and Sableye.

Rapter

Front Page updated with new additions.

I am currently looking for Tirtouga, Mawile, Bergmite, Tauros, and Bouffalant in Moon Balls.
Let me know if you can breed one and we can work out a deal.