• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MoonBall Gallery

Rapter

I am looking to trade for Moon Balls for my BDSP file.
My trade offers are all on SwSh: Heavy Ball, x4 Love Ball, x4 Gold Bottle Cap
I also have a Darkrai, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Rayquaza for trade on Home

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
I don't expect you to breed of all of these, as there's a lot. If you want to, I would recommend taking it a bit at a time. If I goofed anything, I apologize.

Offering:
Abra
Audino
Baltoy
Bronzor
Bunnelby
Chinchou
Cottonee
Dedenne
Dunsparce
Magikarp
Miltank
Morelull
Mudbray
Nincada
Passimian
Pyukumuku
Relicanth
Shuckle
Stonjourner
Stunky
Swablu
Tentacool
Vanillite
Wailmer
Wingull
Wishiwashi
Yamper

Looking For:
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Tyrogue
Kangaskhan
Mr. Mime (male)
Scyther
Smoochum
Elekid
Tauros
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Quilfish
Torkoal
Lileep
Croagunk
Snover
Darumaka
Maractus
Archen
Cubchoo
Bouffalant
Tyrunt
Carbink
Turtonator
Jangmo-o
Wooloo
Toxel

Feel free to message me if you'd rather discuss things in detail.

Rapter

Updated my collection with trades for Brilliant Diamond.
I have Shuppet, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Houndour, Gligar, and Murkrow for trade. All of them are in Moon Balls. Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Glider are available with their Hidden Abilities.

I am looking to trade for the item Moon Balls or any pokemon in a Moon Ball that I do not have on the first page. I am especially looking for Mankey, Yanma, and Phanphy.