• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MoonLilyShipping (Moon & Lillie) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I was never into shipping when I first played Sun and Moon but my friend sent me numerous fanart of Lillie and Moon (I believe that's her name). Fell in love with them straight away since I'm a huge fan of Yuri shippings.

Ive seen a lot of people, even males, play as Moon and that's why it's more popular than Sun x Lillie which I don't mind.

I haven't finished the game yet but I know what happens in the ending.

So yeah looking forward if anyone here supports the girls too ^^

// I hope I've done everything correct ;;

BubChan

Wonderwall
I've been playing Pokémon Sun since monday, and I need to say that this shipping really grew on me, Lillie really cares about Moon and she always says she wants to be like her, I guess this was enough for me to ship them :p

Sad and angry.
When I played through Moon, I RP'd the whole thing like the player character had a hardcore girlcrush on Lillie.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I've been playing Pokémon Sun since monday, and I need to say that this shipping really grew on me, Lillie really cares about Moon and she always says she wants to be like her, I guess this was enough for me to ship them :p

// doesnt the gender of the main character changes their dialogue throughout the game tho?
Seems disappointing in some..

When I played through Moon, I RP'd the whole thing like the player character had a hardcore girlcrush on Lillie.

// I actually roleplay as Lillie and roleplayed with alot of Moons. Gotta say it made me love them even more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.