• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MoonShadow's Backalley Trade Shop

MoonShadow

Simplicity
Oh, darn it! I am so sorry! I put down that Clamperl had (Regenerater) when it really has (Rattled)! I'm sorry, so sorry. I'll have to edit that later when I'm on the computer. It's just the first 2 were (Regenerater) and (Rattled) started with an R... :c

Were you still interested in Clamperl?

Yea that's fine ;) I got your 2 done whenever your ready also.

Hey, Im interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest/timid Scatterbug (Compound Eyes) @High Planes
I can offer a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mareep or a 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold cute charm cleffa
Hope one will be fine!

MoonShadow

Simplicity
I don't have yours yet. >< I want to give you a female, I bet I have a male ready. I don't even have that. RNG is being rude. >.>

EDIT: Trade done with Corbin! Thank you for your patience! :3

EDIT: @ Mr Green: I'd love a Mareep. Do you want Timid or Modest? I'd have to breed for Modest.

Last edited:

DekanF85

i am intrested in a any gender Chimchar Jolly (Iron Fist) +Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch iv's 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Offering Adament Aipom with HA Skill link with Egg Move Fakeout IV's are 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Gender is Female normal Pokeball

i'll be online from 20:00 PM most nights GMT-0

Last edited:

MoonShadow

Simplicity
To think I would get a 2nd page and end up screwing two trades. Sorry! DX How do people balance such things?

I'll take a Timid, thanks a lot!

if you need Modest I can do Modest easily now. Morrow sound good?

i am intrested in a any gender Chimchar Jolly (Iron Fist) +Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch iv's 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Offering Adament Aipom with HA Skill link with Egg Move Fakeout IV's are 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Gender is Female normal Pokeball

i'll be online from 20:00 PM most nights GMT-0

That should be in an hour or two or soon. Know that I am interested! If not now then morrow maybe?

Last edited:
To think I would get a 2nd page and end up screwing two trades. Sorry! DX How do people balance such things?

if you need Modest I can do Modest easily now. Morrow sound good?
Yeah sounds good! Whichever is easier, or whichever you have, but I'll stick with timid if i need to choose, thanks!

DekanF85

Hey moonshadow i'll be online to night around 8pm gmt-0 iternet was down lastnight but seems to be ok now

Hait

Hello I've sent you 2PMs but you didn't answer so I'm reformulating my request;
I'd like to trade you my adamant male 5IV Magikarp for a male 5IV modest Larvesta
Is that possible? Thank you in advance :)