• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moonstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superindy

Beginning Trainer
Oh no, i have just found out that i need a moonstone to evolve my Nidorina and Nidorino. So here is the thing, i only have one stone, so which one should i evolve? Or is it possible to find another moonstone perhaps?

Kodan

Master Breeder
Evolve your nidorino into nidoking, I used to have a level 76 one called "Deyna"(Dont ask lol) Anyway it was quite powerful

Superindy

Beginning Trainer
Hehe like Deyna the polish soccer player, but anyway, no second moonrock in the game at all?

Kodan

Master Breeder
There is more than one moonstone in the game... But my minds gone blank so i forgotten, I thought you meant you have only one left.

Superindy

Beginning Trainer
Well yeah i have a stone, the one i have found in mt. Moon, so as i haven't gotten very far. I got worryed because i would like to have a Nidoqueen and Nidoking, but since you are telling me there are more stones, im relieved. thanks for it :)

chris_downunder

Marsh Trainer
theres 4
2 in mount moon ad i the other 2 r in the rocket hideouts i think....the 2nd in mount moon is on the rock before you get the fossils...

Superindy

Beginning Trainer
wow thanks :)

chris_downunder

Marsh Trainer
your welcome.....i often use a nidoking and clefable so I gather moonstones

DoubleX

<-- want it
There's two Moon Stones in Mt. Moon, one Moon Stone in the Rocket Game Corner and one Moon Stone in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island. Also, wild Clefairy can be holding Moon Stones, but it's unlikely for that to happen.

I have three of the four so far, and I'm going to use one to evolve my Jigglypuff into a Wigglytuff once it learns Body Slam.

Ajox

Wobbuffet Expert
There are four moon stones, and I used two of them, on Nidorina and Nidorina. It's totally worthy, though.
The 2nd Moon Stone in Mt.Moon is near to the man with the 2 fossils. Right under there's a very little path, and on the last stone lies a invisible moon stone.

Superindy

Beginning Trainer
Thanks to all of you, appreciate it :)

Fish

Thunder Trainer
If this is hi-jacking a thread, sorry 'bout this.

Are the only Moon-Stone capable Pokémon Clefairy (to Clefable), Jigglypuff (to Wigglytuff), Nidorino (to Nidoking) and Nidorina (to Nidoqueen)?

Superindy

Beginning Trainer
yes, and i think Skitty needs the moonstone aswell although it isn't obtainable in FR/LG alone...

Ajox

Wobbuffet Expert
Fish said:
If this is hi-jacking a thread, sorry 'bout this.

Are the only Moon-Stone capable Pokémon Clefairy (to Clefable), Jigglypuff (to Wigglytuff), Nidorino (to Nidoking) and Nidorina (to Nidoqueen)?
As far as I know, it is. Nintendo put just enough Moon stones in the game, although I want to keep one, just for fun >.>

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
4 moonstones are in the game
1)nidorino-nidoking
2)nidorina-nidoqeen
3)clefairy-clefable
4)jigglipuff-wigglytuff

DoubleX

<-- want it
Jigglypuff -> Wigglytuff
Clefairy -> Clefable
Nidorino -> Nidoking
Nidorina -> Nidoqueen
Skitty -> Delcatty

That's it (which is tied with the Water Stone for the most Pokemon that evolve by a certain stone).

water types rule

You can get an extra one on an island
Yes it's given to you by the minigame dude on 2 Island after you rescue his little girl in Berry Forest from the Hypno on 3 Island. I'm thinking that the one in the Mansion doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.