• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Moot, the most influential person of the world?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Serebii is like Hinamizawa. That said, it's too quiet. Can't one of you kids start a riot or something? =/

we had one not too long ago featuring extreme hate against the usa.
you should ask babylon about it, man a sack full of rats were even calmer then him:p

I believe that they even caused one girl to commit suicide, because they emailed her nude photos to her dad and his coworkers.

that's her own fualt, who was stupid enough to become a pleasureobject in the first place?

if you want to prevent a problem like that you got to eliminate the source.

Last edited:

Pharos

Dr. Harleen Quinzel
When did this become a referendum on 4chan and the various, sundry crimes/ good deeds they have committed/ done? 4chan is a magical internet hate machine. It's best not to talk about Anonymous anyway.

I do think the polling was tremendously funny. I was lurking /b/ when the final vote push happened- actually very amusing. I do wonder the wisdom behind the decision to even put him on the list for voting. I mean, knowing who he is seems to suggest tantamount knowledge of what putting him on the list would entail, doesn't it?

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
How cute, there are still people who take internet polls seriously.

Something Awful and 4chan have proven time and time again that the results of internet polls are basically worthless if a bored group of 15-30 year old males decides to get together and stuff the ballot. Few groups match the sheer willpower of a bunch of faux-rebellious internet dudes who can be "funny" or "prove a point" by goon/4chan-rushing some vote that a lot of people will see the result of. It's a fact. Granted, 4chan is actually terrifyingly influential in some ways - dear god, there's a lolcats book, and I actually saw it in the featured books display at the library (no, I do not have the amount of lighter fluid necessary to shame them for featuring that among proper books) - and this vote does exemplify that in a very internet way: it shows that he's effected things, but not in a way anyone really cares about.

Maybe Obama should cement his popularity by starting a wtfdogs meme. Then he too could come in first in an internet poll.

-Raiga-

Why is Chuck Norris not on this poll? At Least I don't think I missed him anyway, but I wasn't looking too hard.

He died of stomach cancer the night before the conclusion of the poll.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
The winner of the awesome contest is...

Anyone, as long as he ain't dead. =/

MEWT~~~

That, too. He also forgets his razor a little more often than he should.

[/excusethoughtupatthelastminutetobypassthe10characterlimitlol]

treespyro

Vintage much?
Please No Chuck Norris jokes.

They are so in bad taste

Please No Chuck Norris jokes.

They are so in bad taste

Boring is more like it =\

that's her own fualt, who was stupid enough to become a pleasureobject in the first place?

if you want to prevent a problem like that you got to eliminate the source.

lawl. I have this funny feeling that the same thing came up in a poll...

P.S. Welcome back, facetious. But I expect funnier from you, by far. And Josh: Well played. You hit the nail on the head. Well, I laughed, at least, so that's good enough. Don't expect this to go over well, Joshua.

woot21

super noob
If anonymous really wants to troll people, it would be great if they could actually rig a poll that people will see a lot more than the TIME 100 poll. Rig the voting for a major sporting leagues All-Star game. It would be a lot more visible and a lot more interesting to see the reaction to it.

woot21 out dawgs

KetchupO

tωisted
This poll's a joke.
There's no way in hell The Jonas Brothers are more influential than Britney Spears.

Akarin

Sgt. Fgt.
It's understandable. Although, you look at the poll, when it was up, they made it spell out something. (Can't remember what it was, but I lol'd so hard.)

Anyone on here saying that they've never been "influenced" by 4chans is full of bs. Just about every internet joke came from the boards

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
Why is Chuck Norris not on this poll? At Least I don't think I missed him anyway, but I wasn't looking too hard.

Because when people stopped believing he was in any way funny he lost his power. He is like Freddy Krueger, but fail.

ANd Mootle doesnt influence ****, apart from most people being afraid to post DSFARGEG. Everything he is supposed to influence was done by 4chans userbase, and no one there likes Moot. Which is why people consistanly post the picture of Moot in a dress.