• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More 5th gen pokemon? real or fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Ruler Kun

I found this pic whille searching 5th generation pokemon. It looks real, but I think it's fake. What do you think?
12651555870935925535.jpg

Manene!

Listen, if there's a new Pokemon, it will be posted on Serebii.net. Until it's posted there, don't believe it. Don't post it. Just wait. This has been posted so many times. There's a 5th Generation page that list the 5th Generation Pokemon that have been revealed. If anything comes out, Serebii will post it on the main page.

And can these two be added to the fake Pokemon page? They've been around awhile now.

Pyroli

Banned
Fake because the leak in the Funny farfetch'd thing doesn't look sugimari style... and didn't i see this on Google Images a while ago well i was hooking up fake pokemon? It seems very familiar to me

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
and it looks as if there is some distortion around the sprite

Sonic527

Speed fanatic
As everyone has said before me, its fake but it would be cool to have an evolution for Farfetch and Delibird.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
any real information will be posted on the main site and 5th gen forum. don't post threads like this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.