• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More Games...No New Generation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those Pokemon though, bad names or not.

Personally, I like these new Pokemon. After Hoenn, my favorite generation dude.

I agree 100%!

4th gen probably has some of the best pokemon in it (except for Lopunny >.>) and features really powerful Pokemon. I think this gen is the best and I can't even think how good the 5th generation will be.

OFF TOPIC: Kojiro, in your sig is that a real pokemon or is that one you drew?

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
this is thread number 10000 about this good job..thee will keep making pokemon cause they still haven civered a lot of the creatures

Yes. Dark. Like Wailmer or Volbeat, just a nomal dude.

maybe Joe should know about this if he doesn't already... He can probably put it up by saying on the front page, "A new pokemon was revealed by (source you found it) that forum member Korobooshi Kojiro found. It's name is Hajiru. It is a Dark type but not a legendary."

and is it a 5th generation PKMN or a 4th gen?

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
No more legends there two many, i like back in the first two generation there was 4/5 legends

um.....

there are many things that can be made into legendaries!

the most obvious ones could be legendaries!

rainbows=ho-oh
sea=kyogre
time=dialga

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
I really hope pokemon dose not become digimon

have really long list of monsters so many that the repeat but with different names and color changes

the card game non-existent

and a plot that is so confusing....

and the game suck

please I really hope this dose not happen

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Sorry. I forgot about whales for some reason the world will never know... But as for Groudon how can a Pokemon be based on nothing? And Mew is a CAT NOT a premature baby!
;151;

Naruto*

Tensa Zangetsu!
wrong

A while ago i thought about this topic, and after much thought came to this conclusion: they will make new generation(s). and about the "god" pokemon, he is the creation pokemon. and in the next generation, there could be his father, or even, the "god" pokemon, and the "devil" pokemon. but it would be very stupid of pokemon/nintendo not to make more generations, considering the millions they are making. so basically, this thread was started so u could get your post count up.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
most pokemon are based off of actual animals. so the pool of inspiration is nearly infinite. So i dont think they have run out of ideas. I wouldn't mind just one more generation cause i was kinda dissapointed with this one (as far as the pokemon go cause i dont own the games yet.)

Gaara*

so basically, this thread was started so u could get your post count up.

i cant believe you said that this is a very interesting thread. And the threads you make are worthless like 2 which pokemon do you like better, and a is spectrobes better thread when you KNEW that i had already made one. and at school you are always saying that you got a rank up and how your going to catch up with me well look at uor ranks now....HAH

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I believe that Nintnedo will kepp on going with new generations of Pokemon. There are many animals that haven't been used yet and they can out outside the box and use elements in nature and legends of different cultures.

4th Generation Master

They are definitely not running out of ideas. The new pre-evos and evos were to get rid of single evos. I think single evos should be only for legendaries, and all others should have three evos. There used to be like 60 single evos and now there are only 40 - Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, Ditto, Aerodactyl, Unown, Girafarig, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Heracross, Corsola, Delibird, Skarmory, Stantler, Smeargle, Miltank, Sableye, Mawile, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Torkoal, Spinda, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Castform, Kecleon, Tropius, Absol, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Chatot, Spiritomb, Rotom, and Phione. Arceus does not signal the end either. Every generation has its "omnipotent" Pokemon, so to speak, and its always the last one in numerical order. Mew could learn any attack. Celebi could travel through time. Deoxys came from space. Arceus created all Pokemon. 5th Gen will have one, too. I am positive they will have one.

4th Generation Master

No its not. New Pokemon help make it fresh and interesting! It's good to have them add a new region and pokemon ever 2 or 3 years. The games will get old if people must just play the same old ones forever.

Darkrai7

<<Awesome~!
Honestly, how can you support this... are you part of Nintendo??? You have no WAY of knowing that and in this way this is pointless and we will al have to wait until CoroCoro magazine releases then new pokemon game... so let's see before you ay anything and how do you know they are running out of ideas??? Please tell me if you know because I am wondering, seriously. And why would they stop a multi-billon dollar franchise? It is stupid and a lot of fans will stop liking it... I would still play though

Seth boy

Are you ready?
They are probally going to make a game were you can travel to
all the regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.