• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More insanity...

Koridojo_Blaziken

I really think I'm getting better this time, especially since I've stopped using colors--it's just neater that way. =3 But could somebody please rate and give advice if any? Thank yas!

img002.jpg

^^^The Blaziken above is my own from my Ruby game, Spartan.

img001.jpg

^^^Random self-portrait of myself. The original got pretty smudged, so I cleaned it up on MS Paint. ^^

img003.jpg

^^^One of my Kingdom Hearts OC's, turned into a Heartless. I had fun drawing the wings. ^0^

img004.jpg

^^^Random legendary Pokemon I made up for my fanfic, named Shairou.

img009.jpg

^^^A random scene that popped into my head for a comic I'm thinking about starting. Flopsy and Kyo each represent two sides of my own personality--the stubbornness and the hyperactivity, respectively. (Gosh, I'm selfish. :p)

img006.jpg

^^^Random OC from one of my past original fictions, Kian. I know it came out tilted...both in the scan and in the angles of the pillars...sorry about that. >-<;

AngryKale.jpg

^^^One of my countless PMD characters. This one is Kale...an ANGRY Kale... >_>

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
This is insanely good! Your anime drawing ability is quite good. Maybe you could scan them into your computer and edit them in photo shop, that'd make it even better!
[BTW not only artists get multiple personalities, authors and RPGers get it too!]

Koridojo_Blaziken

Awww, thanks! I actually do use MS Paint sometimes if I think a picture needs cleaning up--it takes a long time depending on how much needs to be fixed, but it's better than constantly trying to erase and ending up going through the paper. *speaking from personal experience*

And who doesn't love insanity? =3

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
These are insanely funny XD

^_^

Koridojo_Blaziken

Lol, I know. Would you believe me if I told you that these kinds of things are actually considered normal and rational amongst my friends??? O_O

This is why you shouldn't eat extra sugar with your cereal in the morning or dye your bangs pink, like I did last year. XD It does funny things to your mind...

BTW: I kinda got the idea for Flopsy and Kyo from my friend Misfit_PM's comics about alter egos. I swear, that girl is getting very good at drawing. O_O

Last edited:

mew_nani

Uh... You lost me.
oh wow... you're as good an artist as you are a storyteller! If only I were that good... You rival the skills of a friend I know...

* as reference, here is one of my own pictures:
apictureofme.png

I told you I'm not that good... Sorry if I'm breaking any rules...

Last edited:

Koridojo_Blaziken

And yet I can't draw beaks, talons, hands, or feet....

I've actually only been drawing for about two years. I'm getting better, but mostly I end up drawing people, so I'm trying to work on my animal drawing skills as well. Then I can draw Pokemon, too! (Besides Skitty. And my beaks (for Blaziken) still leave much to be desired...)

Koridojo_Blaziken

Ok, so I was doing random doodles while trying to practice animal drawing skills, and since it turned out pretty well for a first time I thought I might as well post it.

DoodlesofDoom2.jpg

Advice on technique?

Advice on technique? Well I myself don't have one, since I base almost everything I make off something else. There's a few things though. Try and focus on one thing that you're gonna draw, have it make good use of the paper, or crop it to size, easily done in MS paint btw.

Also, if you keep posting them like this(big pics) then you'll ultimately run out of bandwidth in your photo hosting account. To avoid that, try resizing them, or just post a ling with a nice description.

Also, I really like your Kingdom Hearts thing because it really shows dedication since, I imagine, it must have taken a long time do draw in all the feather details.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules...

If you're not sure, it would be in your best interest to read them over carefully, and if still unsure, PM a MOD.

Last edited:

Koridojo_Blaziken

I know...for some reason they always end up being bigger than the original. T_T I guess I should try and tinker around with sizing and stuff a bit...

And the wings were actually quite fun to draw. ^^ I actually had a seraph in mind when I was drawing that one--seraphim, according to religious text, are six-winged angels known for their blindingly fiery auras and undying passion. So I got the idea for a Heartless angel, and hence...

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
The pincushion huh...how about the sewing machine? *shot for lame jokes*

Flopsy's expression is classic :D

Koridojo_Blaziken

OR! Maybe the iPincushion! Designed specifically for those who wish to listen to their favorite tunes while working on their sewing! Contact FocusPresenceEndurance for release dates! :p

That's how I react to bugs of any kind in real life. Although my behavior is decidedly more frantic/violent/all of the above. O///O But I just had to draw a counterpoint by adding Kyo with the stick... :D

Misfit_PM

Wandering
Lol, I know. Would you believe me if I told you that these kinds of things are actually considered normal and rational amongst my friends??? O_O

You should ^_^

I'm one of them.

BTW, Lovely pics Kori!

I absolutely LOVED Kian. His pants looks amazing...

BTW: I kinda got the idea for Flopsy and Kyo from my friend Misfit_PM's comics about alter egos. I swear, that girl is getting very good at drawing. O_O

Oh, why thank you *bow* ^_^ I should put those in a thread here... hmmm... that means I have to connect my scanner... sigh... -_-"

BTW, you should watch those bunny slippers, they might attack Flopsy...

Killer Grunt

Haha the expression on Spartan the Blazikens face is perfect well done!

So what else can i say, the shading is really good and the pictures themselves are...im gonna go with original here :D

Very nicely done!!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Is that spose to be a ninetales with only one tail or an okami? [okami is japanese for wolf ^_^] This batch lives up to its predicessors, but my favourite is not the okami

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
OR! Maybe the iPincushion! Designed specifically for those who wish to listen to their favorite tunes while working on their sewing! Contact FocusPresenceEndurance for release dates!

My, you've got the memory of an elephant, alright...

Koridojo_Blaziken

@ Killer Grunt: Ah, yes. Unfortunately he has to deal with me on a regular basis. Aahh...poor Spartan...lol

@ Killer_Squirtle: Yup. It's a wolf. I was trying to work on drawing one. The head came out kinda small, though...

@ sweet_piplup123: Odd. Phanpy has been making it onto my list of favorites lately...and I was considering becoming one in PMD3 for a while...coincidence? :3