• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More LegendaryRotom Art

LegendaryRotom

Well...well...here we are again...^_^ Welcome back to my little
black and white world I have here.'Hope you enjoy!Comments are appreciated!
I also update frequently and take requests.

Shakoblad~ my scanner hates me

(Pokemon?) SELF-PORTRAIT

Heatran

Gizmolt loves you! ^_^

Aw,Cressi.I knew you had it in ya'!

Torgazar

Last edited:

Kana-chan

Sweetness is fatal.
Hm..not bad, not bad. What I'd suggest is add more contrast to your pencil shading. Such as the self portrait. Without depth, the image tends to look flat and boring. Make it more "alive?" XP

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
oooooh these are a-ok! shackoblad looks epic and I love the facial experessions on the self portrait! I love the very dark and sinister look of Heatran but I can't make out Gizmolt very well :( cut rotoms finds a friend!? LOL! Big time! Especially the thumbs up guesture and the psychotic dragonlike cresselia XD
Awww your new one is really cute! Its like the dragons thinking 'wtf is going on with these floating cubes?!' lolz

Epically great work as always :)

;249-d;

LegendaryRotom

Hm..not bad, not bad. What I'd suggest is add more contrast to your pencil shading. Such as the self portrait. Without depth, the image tends to look flat and boring. Make it more "alive?" XP
I'm trying.XD 'Not all that great with graphite yet,but I'm getting better.
Charcoal and pastel chalk are my mediums.

theyre pretty good but disturbing
~You better not be talking about the picture of Shvoltz and me.
Just kidding.I know my work can be a little...odd.

oooooh these are a-ok! shackoblad looks epic and I love the facial experessions on the self portrait! I love the very dark and sinister look of Heatran but I can't make out Gizmolt very well cut rotoms finds a friend!? LOL! Big time! Especially the thumbs up guesture and the psychotic dragonlike cresselia XD
Awww your new one is really cute! Its like the dragons thinking 'wtf is going on with these floating cubes?!' lolz
Epically great work as always
Thanks!That pic of Cut and Cressi actually spawned from that 'Cresselia is a vampire' thing that we proposed a while ago.

Dattebayo

Banned
Heatran looks dark and serious in that drawing, and lol on Rotom's cut form having a friend.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I really like how your drawings have creepy almost surreal look to them. You can really see the creepy look in the eyes of all these critters, but it still looks great.

The self-portrait is excellent, but I'm guessing it's not complete yet by the looks of the hair.

Umm...in the "Cut Rotom Finds a Friend" children's book cover, who are those two oozing figures in the background. The first one looks very much like Giratina but I can't make out the other one.

Heatran, all of your Heatran pictures have almost looked great but this one does not look like a typical Heatran. That's what you were going for though, right?

Yet again, more excellent pictures LegendaryRotom. I'm absolutely bonkers over your fantastic blending skills. Even with what looks like charcoal. x_x It's amazing.

LegendaryRotom

I'm absolutely bonkers over your fantastic blending skills. Even with what looks like charcoal. x_x It's amazing.
Charcoal has uses far past powering up fire-type moves!Charc's my medium
of choice,it's has such a dramatic,unearthly feel to it.Thank you for the comments! ^_^

LegendaryRotom

Those are pretty hideous, but in a good way.
Well,you see,I've learned from the master of hideous and creepy.

This is a sketch for a piece I'm doing in Studio.'Can't scan the full-version
though,it's way too big for my tiny scanner.

And,this is for people who haven't seen my older stuff.Composition-wise,
they're better than the stuff I've posted here,so if you haven't seem them,
you might like to.You can see how well my charcoal
shading and blending is coming along,right? ^_^

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Charcoal has uses far past powering up fire-type moves!Charc's my medium
of choice,it's has such a dramatic,unearthly feel to it.Thank you for the comments! ^_^
Ha ha, funny. Yes the charcoal is lovely, but just curious what do you use to get the orange in your pictures? I have a hunch on what media it is, but I want to find out exactly. :l

The pyramid picture looks nice, but I'm not fond of the shading on the side of it farthest to the left. From the looks of where the light is coming from I'd assume that whole side would be in total shadow. Of course that could change if the light isn't coming from the place I think it is from though. x_c

LegendaryRotom

Ha ha, funny. Yes the charcoal is lovely, but just curious what do you use to get the orange in your pictures? I have a hunch on what media it is, but I want to find out exactly. :l
It's pastel chalk.

Remind me to NEVER,EVER EVER become a manga artist.I can't draw humans for my life.I realize "ABLE" is incorrectly spelled.
Sorry.I was watching Trinity Blood while drawing this.XD Yubel is my Heatran,and obviously that's me.

Apperently,Shvoltz can also help me fly.Who knew?

But,I activated it anyway.

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
woah! Those heatran ones are E.P.I.C. I love the incorporation of the almighty team galactic logo! ^_^ (TG FTW!)
on topic: I like the style of the two cut rotoms, kinda like mindless murder machines! ;)
the scene on a whole is awesome, I looks like a place in a console game, I just love the way you shade! ...I hate shading my drawings :p

;249-d;

mangaeyes

Wow I love your pictures! The shading is awesome although the pictures are all very samey with the big-evil-monster feel. The only teeny tiny thing I can critique you on is that on the picture of that guy, his glasses are kinda odly shaped. That is the only thing other than that its all pretty awesome. Why not try a picture with some colour?

LegendaryRotom

KILL IT PLEASE.IT'S HORRIBLE. >_<

I love the incorporation of the almighty team galactic logo! ^_^ (TG FTW!)
I have been enabled the ability to incorporate such a logo because I am secretly one of Team Galactic's commanders.
Propaganda is a key to
success when attempting the recreation of an entire planet,let alone the boundless ends of the universe!
Expect to see plenty of Galactic in here.Even if it's as small as a logo on my Heatran's head.

Wow I love your pictures! The shading is awesome although the pictures are all very samey with the big-evil-monster feel. The only teeny tiny thing I can critique you on is that on the picture of that guy, his glasses are kinda odly shaped. That is the only thing other than that its all pretty awesome. Why not try a picture with some colour?
*thatguyisagirlthatguyisagirlthatguyisagirl*
Aw,who am I kidding.I can't draw humans.I'm going to attempt to draw something
"cute" to add a little variety in here. ^_^ ...But,it'll probably end up looking as cute as a Wash Rotom...which really isn't cute...

EDIT:
And,I'll get to drawing that shiny Honchkrow.^_^

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Oooh! Could you draw a shiny honckrow? Aka pimpkrow-one of my shiny targets ^_^
make it as cute or evil as you like ;)

;249-d;