• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More new art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
pokemonsugimori.jpg

Zig

Growl
Too bad it's a bit bad quality, but Giradia and PrygonZ look much better now!

Perapmanta_017

Those pictures are awsome. Has anyone seen the art for Toritodon(both versions)? If someone finds them, can they post them on here.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Oh!!! Giradina and Megayanma look AWESOME!!!

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Giradina, Megayanma and PorygonZ look even more cool than ever.

Hiidoran looks beastly, and Fione looks.... depressed. :/

Still, nice collection of art, even though it's been seen before.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Eh...saw this about a week ago, and Pokebeach wasn't even the one who originally revealed it. Plastering their logo on it annoys me considering how WPM even specifies that it originated from BMG.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Eh...saw this about a week ago, and Pokebeach wasn't even the one who originally revealed it. Plastering their logo on it annoys me considering how WPM even specifies that it originated from BMG.
I've called him up on that many a time. But its his choice and since people see it, maybe they can all have a go at him, but I'm staying out of it.

Closing cos its old

Status
Not open for further replies.