• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

/+/More Pokemon Art\+\

Faerie

MONS
Hello. Faerie strikes again, after all her previous threads have died! =O

Yeah, my old computer got et by a virus and I lost all my art. After we reinstalled and fixed everything I decided to draw something just to get back into the habit of computer art. So I drew something random. It's just a little Mariruri I felt like drawing and I didn't spend very long on it so it's not very good. And there isn't a background either. I'm lazy, aren't I?

[img139]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4576/mariruri7ug.png[/img139]

I'm not very happy with the lineart. It doesn't quite work somehow, but it looked a lot worse before I touched it up. I do better drawing with pencil, but it never turns out well when I try to darken the lines on the computer. >__> I'll probably get used to it. Eventually. But they EYE...*sob* I just couldn't get it to look right.

I'll post more art here when I draw it. C/C is greatly appreciated. ^__^