• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More Sonic X DVDs for the UK?

charizardmaster125

Okay, I know that Sonic X is one of those "love it or hate it" cartoons, particularly with the 4Kids dub. As for those of you in the UK will know, when Sonic X finished its run in the UK, Jetix and Warner Home Video released four volumes of Sonic X with two episodes per disc and now for no apparent reason, distribution and printing of further episodes have stopped altogether.

Firstly, let me say that I think that both the Sonic Adventure cast and the Sonic X cast do a superb job of voicing Sonic and Co (RIP Deem Bestrow) and therefore I take no part in the Ryan Drummond v Jason Griffith argument despite I do understand how upset and frustrated the fans are with Sega.

Since we have not seen any more Sonic X DVDs in the UK for about four or five years, I have wrote a draft email that is more or less ready to send to Delta Music.

Delta Music has recently distributed the older Sonic cartoons, these being:

1. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (AOSTH)
2. Sonic the Hedgehog (SATAM)
3. Sonic Underground

All of the shows listed above were created by DIC Entertainment and released by Delta as complete series box sets for PAL Region 0.

The question I would like to ask you all is that would for those of you in the UK, would you like to see Delta take over and if they receive the rights from 4Kids and Warner, do you want all six seasons of the "English dubbed" Sonic X in the UK?

cohenmarioman

I suggest you send an email to 4kids. They have a London based HQ. But Iwould really want original soundtrack + JPN dialogue w/subtitles if a new DVD was released. The reason I say this could be done is 4kids has already subbed the whole first season, and all the opening/endings of the series.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
they stop selling them due to low sales and beside Sonic X suck dub or not.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
4kids only owns streaming rights in America. However they could still release it worldwide (minus Asia of course)

I get that, but this is a thread about the UK DVD's and so something with streaming rights only in America would be irrelevant. That said, I've always region protection ridiculous, although it is getting better with the PS3 having no region protection. I would have thought that with something as revolutionary as the internet you would be able to watch anything from any country at any time. It is true that I could get past the region protection of Hulu but it really bothers me that be have this technology and aren't using it effectively.