• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More Than A Fight

qwerqwer

It truly is dfferent but Cedric's personality dosen't match the personality of a normal seventeen year old guy. And Mary is just wierd. It's a cool fic, i'll be looking for updates!

-qwerqwer

P.S. true, your Avatar unerves me golden Noctowl but who and i to complain to a mod?

S

Smeargle_artist

Hello, I´m a new reader and I loved this fic....
I´ll be waiting for the next chapter:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
Okay, sorry for the lack of writing, I have just been going through some very difficult times for the past month. In fact, they have been the worst times of my life mixed with the best. In all honesty, I don't have the time nor the energy to write Episode Guides anymore, but I can still get out some chapters for my fanfiction. I love creative writing a lot and sometimes I forget it. So, with that said, expect the next chapter of More Than a Fight within the next week!

Darato

(o,..,o)
GoldenNoctowl77 said:
Okay, sorry for the lack of writing, I have just been going through some very difficult times for the past month. In fact, they have been the worst times of my life mixed with the best. In all honesty, I don't have the time nor the energy to write Episode Guides anymore, but I can still get out some chapters for my fanfiction. I love creative writing a lot and sometimes I forget it. So, with that said, expect the next chapter of More Than a Fight within the next week!

It's ok we all have difficult times. Well I hope everythnig is better now.

Hey, GN. Charziken is back. Sorry it's been forever, but I've been really busy lately. And I must say, this fic is great! It kind of reminds me of Indigo's Winding Roads, which was my favorite fic until she disappeared. The alternative battling is a great idea, with a lot of potential. I'd be happy to give ideas, help, etc if you need it, as I'm a bit of a writer myself.
I like Cedric, for the reasons everyone else does, but also, he's like Jeff, but smarter! Jeff's sense of humor, but with a brain! Yay! Wacky's a funny character, too, and I'm really looking forward to more. I'll try to swing by SFK later, if I can, too. Happy writing!