• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

More Touhou stuff.

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
Summer of Wriggle!

Oh dang, she's a girl! =O

Well, I'd draw Cirno in a bikini too, but she'd melt from a result of being the strongest. Oh, the drawbacks of being the strongest in Gensokyo. I could only think of a few people who take notice to this thread. XD

pkmnhippy

Banned
Hooray! You're back~
The only criticism I have is Wriggle's fingers look messed up and her upper thighs look a bit fat.

pokeaidmissy

Hello!

Ahh...why is such a cute girl crying? lol

The arms look a bit awkward and the fingers seem too small. The hips, too, look off. They seem too 'mature' for a girl her age.

Other than that, I like the 'sketchyness' of it and would love to see more (and completed looking) works from you!

~Later!

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
Of course, I happen the draw the Touhou character I draw the most in her summer gear.

Clearly, she's the strongest afterall.

Glad to see you posting your art here again Buster. The sketchiness is right on as usual. Keep up the great work.

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
WHOA. She's wearing a tiny little sting bikini bottom and she manages to completely avoid any camel toe?

Tell me, Wolf. Is she a witch?