• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morph Legends 3.0 (Discussion)

Chili

Can I ask where the ferry will arrive in that map? It may be somewhere, but I haven't been able to track it down yet

Venus City.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I was ill today, and I still don't feel well. This means my post won't come today and maybe not tomorrow either. I'm soory for the inconvenience.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll wait to post until the ferry arrive in Haoj. There is nothing else my character can do besides being gloomy and depressive.

Tangeh

^You could interact with us. :D

Is there anybody else going on the ferry from Canalave? Or can we assume it's moving?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
^You could interact with us. :D

Is there anybody else going on the ferry from Canalave? Or can we assume it's moving?

I've got one character in Canalave, but if you guys move forward, it's not going to kill me. When I post, I'll just go through up until the point where the RP is.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Okay, feel free to meet up with us,

Tangeh

Yeah, it doesn't matter I guess, you can just say you were on the boat or make your next post in Haoj.

I'll get my next post up when I can, bunch of midterms and stuff next week and apparently two feet or snow or something stupid like that tomorrow so power/ internet could be questionable. :p

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, it doesn't matter I guess, you can just say you were on the boat or make your next post in Haoj.

I'll get my next post up when I can, bunch of midterms and stuff next week and apparently two feet or snow or something stupid like that tomorrow so power/ internet could be questionable. :p

Yeah, that's what I was going for if I don't post soonish. I've hit a rough patch in terms of school and life, so please excuse me if my posts are super frequent.

Tangeh, be careful and stay warm.

Pyroli

Banned
Oh hey there was a discussion thread for this, huh.

I need to think up a first post for Toby, having some issues with it but hopefully I'll get that up for tomorrow. And agreed, stay very warm Tangeh! We also got two feet of snow today.

Tangeh

Thanks guys! This is literally the third snowstorm in the last six days >___> stahp it weather pls

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Aww, I am sorry for you.

Nothing much happened while you were away. More posts everyone is slowly making their way to haoj.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Happy belated birthday then. There is nothing called bad birthdays! Only depressive thoughts around aging! lol
And yeah, as above said, you did not miss out on much

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I just got me second character approved. This one is a Virizion morph. Can I let her join any ship to Haoj, letting her be at the background so others can choose to interact with her?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
You coukd toss her onto the sinnoh ship, feel free to have her interact with my characters as soon as you want. I don't have any particular plans for them yet, so it could work out nicely.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Hey Dragonfries for our characters I was thinking we post once or twice more and then just summarize the boat trip and get to Haoj. You have a plan on what you want to do when we get there, or not yet? I'd be okay with continuing together once we get there if you want to keep hanging out with Ronan. He hasn't got much of a goal at this point so I'm down for whatever.

To anyone else, it seems like some steam is being lost? If you want to meet up with my character once our boat makes it to Haoj, I'm totally open for that! Hmu if you do!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, we're still on that ferry? I'll whip something up, enabeling y'all to converse with my character

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I'm a bit inactive this week, due to having holiday and spending some time with my boyfriend. But at the end of the week I will be back for action.