• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morph Legends 3.0 (PG-13)

Chili

Morph Legends Sign Up
Morph Legends Discussion
In the land of Pokemon, a new region formed. It’s name, Haoj. In this new region, an astounding discovery was made. Humans who lived there could take on the forms of the Pokemon of the region! They were called Morphers. Slowly, more people migrated there and Pokemon from all over the world were brought with them making the region of Haoj more diverse. As time went on, and the region changed so did the people of the world.

400 years after the discovery of Haoj, a small clan became known to a town in the Haoj region named Amethyst. They were not well known and their ideals were not to radical. All they believed in was the banning of morphing because of it’s ability to fall into the wrong hands. No one feared them, and no one seemed to care THAT much.

This peace would only last so long. Their ideals after 10 years spread to the Johto region. The clan began to go by the name of The Collectors. Their ideals changed to a radical view. They began the practice of extracting the energy from Morphers and using it for their own technology. The only way to do this was to kidnap Morphers from the Haoj region. The people of Johto began to fear the group and began moving up North in the region towards Blackthorn city. The Collectors views strengthened even more so.
They wanted to take on an even bigger project. The powers of regular Morphers were something, but it wasn’t enough energy. They had a grand idea for the construction of a massive super weapon to exterminate the planet with the combined energy of all the Morpher’s. But as I said they needed more. And who has the most energy? The legendaries.

The Collectors hid this plan from the public eye but sent troops throughout the whole world. Sure, people were scared but were unsure of what they were doing. The legendaries could not even suspect what was happening. The Collectors after only one month, managed to capture their first legendary Pokemon from the Kanto region which was, Moltres. Then Articuno followed, and Zapdos, then Mew, then Mewtwo, and every region so on. (Over time of course.) The balance of the world was out of control, it was as if Mother Nature abandoned the world.

Then, there was the last legendary left, and he fell to The Collectors. His name, Arceus. The death of the whole world was near and the Legendaries were kept in space hovering right above the Earth in a nearly unbreakable prison which contained the weapon ready to be charged with Legendary Energy and fired upon the world.

The legendaries gathered close in their final hour, and devised their final strategy. Their last option. They were to give their spirits to select humans back on the surface of this world in order to stop the destruction of this planet. They began to chant these words

"All the mythical and the legendary
Gather together to plant the seed in them
Those below will in time know
the power that will be given"

And with that, they let out their final cry as a huge portal opened in the station and they screamed the loudest they ever did as beams shined all out of them and were seen hurling down on earth in a flash of different colors and shapes as they spread around the world. The space station rocked all around and The Collectors were blinded during this event. This continued for an hour or more and suddenly, the lights stopped and shiny dust proceeded to land all around the station as The Collectors looked with disbelief.
They returned to earth and believing their plans were foiled, decided to slip away for a long period of time.
“The time will come my fellow people…” Arceus began to speak through all the awaiting spheres of legendary and mythical Pokemon scattered around the world.
“When you will enter a human on this planet, one with a good intent in heart and a soul as pure as gold.”
“But for now we wait.”
The world settled down after that for another 150 years….
Until you, the Morph Legend are chosen and have grown up a bit. No one has hurt you or knows of your existence, but that can all change. The Collectors are not gone as they seem.. The time may be here for them to rise once more.

Rules:
All Serebii RPG rules apply
See here for them http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...PG-Forum-Rules

Last edited:

Chili

Kendall Varvaro
Resort Area

"Oh my god... Oh god..." Kendall ran towards the boy who was face down in the sand as the waves rolled back and forth over his ankles. Kendall proceeded to shake his body. "Please be okay... there has been to much death today for another." Kendall closed his eyes and began to cry. He knew, it was of no use to try to bring back a dead body. Kendall wiped his tears and sighed. "Well... he obviously wasn't at the party... I mean, he's not wearing a tuxedo or anything... He looks like he's from a tribe of some sort... he must have washed up h-" Suddenly, the boy began to cough. Kendall jumped backwards in surprise. The boy coughed up more sand and water and sat up gasping. "Are you ok?" Kendall asked the young boy. "I... think so.... Who are you?" Kendall stood up and bowed slightly. "I'm Kendall, Kendall Varvaro." "Nice to meet you!" The boy stood up and shook Kendall's hand hard. "I'm Atalanta Perez!" Kendall smiled, but then it faded. "How did you end up here?" "Well... I was fishing at night and a big tide came in, I didn't think it was that strong but it pulled me under the water and after that.... I have no idea what happened next." "Wow.... do you remember any scenes from the beach?" "Well.... I reached my arms out towards this fire in that big house you can see from across the region and then..... some waves reached towards it and then... I blacked out.." "I... saw those waves....." Kendall waited. "I caused that fire." Kendall looked down. "It's my manor. " Atalanta's mouth dropped and his eyes widened. "Why would you do that?" "I'll explain everything..." Kendall said as they began walking to the smoldering building.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Spear Pillar
Vash, Sam, Alex
Vash was sitting on a fallen stone. The ruins had gotten boring. He was done exploring and anxios to be out. "Are you done yet?" He asked. Nearby him two girls were concentrating. They had been at this for several minutes. Nothing had happened yet.

"This is not easy." One of them snapped.

Vash replied "Sam, you have been at this for hours, what exactally are you trying to do?"

The other girl replied sounding tired "We are making a gate. This is an important spot and a good place to practice. When we are done we can come and go as we please."

Just then a ring of red stones faded into existence. The girls sat down next to vash. Obviolsy tired. Vash stood stretching "I've been thinking," he started

"Always a dangerous pass time" the two girls said in unision. Then looked at eachother and giggled. It was a running joke thay had.

"Anyways" Vash resumed "We should go to Haoj. I've heard some legends about the place. It would also be a good idea to learn more about our pasts."

Alex, the second girl, nodded. "Its a good idea. I have always wanted to visit." And that setteled the matter. They stepped into the circle and Vash put some of his power into the circle. Fire erupted around them. And when it stopped it left nothing but ashes.

The trio appered on the outsode of a small town. They were near the dock. A man came over and offered them a ride to shore. He was used to travelers arriving that way. Especially these three.

Alex stepped forwards paying him and the trio boarded. 10 minutes later the group was inJubilife, walking past a cafe.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Lilycove City
Lisa, Omiko, Josia

"But Josiieeeeee!"

"No means no, and that is final, Kaibara."

"I already told you, call me by my first name! And we haven't found anything, so maybe we need to look elsewhere! Plus, contests are being held there! C'mon, Lisa, help me out here!"

Said tomboy glanced up from petting Nino and looked over to her companions. "Josia, she has a point y'know. Haoj is an interesting place, and you could find some clues while me and Omiko do our things." Josia grunted. "I still believe the only hints shall be found in-"

Lisa glared at her. "And strip us of this opportunity? I did hear some strange things were going on there, and that might be connected to your father." Josia was quiet, a sign that Lisa had won this verbal battle.

Omiko grinned. "Yeeeeees! Ok, we leave now, come on come on!" Lisa chuckled. "Not yet, Omiko. We don't even know if the boats are going there yet." The child pouted. "Then let's go find out!!" Returning Nino to his pokeball, Lisa laughed. "Okay, okay. Come on, you two!"

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Jesslyn 'Jess' Smith
Oreburgh City

"Just a little more," Jess hung just below the top of a cliff, her fingers biting into the rock like a desperate animal. She had very few options if she wanted to make it to the top in one piece. "Just," she bit her lip, "swing this leg over," she dug in her left foot into a small crevice that was at knee level before pushing herself upward. Although she had been climbing practically her whole life, it was still good to find some new spots that had a little more of a challenge to them. There were plenty of these spots in and around Oreburgh.

She grunted as she made her way further up the cliff side, growing much more agile then before until she threw an elbow over the top to pull herself up.

"Man," she said making it to her feet and looking down, "NAILED IT!!" she shouted down to her hometown before sitting down to rest. The town that she would soon leave for an unknown period of time. Her ferry in Canalave was scheduled to leave later today, but Jess wanted to get in one last climb before she made the journey over there. She sighed. Jess remembered the concern on her mom's face when she asked if she could go to Haoj, but she assured her that while she wanted to see the world a bit, it wasn't because she wanted to be away from them. Truth be told, if Jess didn't have her specific goal in mind, she would have asked them to come.

She had her mom and dad's blessing, but she didn't tell them the whole truth. Jess frowned as she gazed at her hand before a small flame gathered in her palm. She wasn't normal. She knew that, and now she had to face the truth that she was some sort of creature. A...morpher, if she remembered correctly. These powers, these abilities, they had to mean something, and the fact that morphers allegedly came to be in the Haoj region only spurred the trip more.

Jess closed her palm and choked the flame she had made. There was no more time to lose.

"Aero," she summoned her Aerodactyl from it's resting spot. The large ancient creature stretched his wings and screeched in greetings. "Hey, buddy," she hugged his head gently as to not over excite him, "It's time to go. You ready?"

"Aeroooo," another screech from the dinosaur pierced the air and Jess nodded her head.

"All righty then," she mounted him and held close to his neck, "To Canalave we go," she said somberly as they rose from the ground and soared towards the west coast.

Tangeh

Alyssa Holdsworth
Castelia City

"We made it, Otto!" A little girl jumped and cheered, her oshawott enthusiastically joining in. The girl - Alyssa - laughed giddily before crouching down to the oshawott's level. She beamed at her only pokemon. "See? I told you we'd make it before sunset!" Alyssa giggled again, and Otto the oshawott jumped and up down in excitement.

"Osha! Oshawott!"

"C'mon Otto, there's so much to see here! My big sisters told me all about Castelia City! Eee! I can't wait to tell them I got here all by myself!" She took off running, and Otto scrambled to keep up. She'd never seen buildings this tall in real life before, and there were stores everywhere. Alyssa was practically walking in circles as she tried to take everything in. She brushed her straight auburn hair out of her brown eyes before removing her blue backpack. She unzipped it and rummaged through it. Otto came over curiously to see. "Let's see... how much money do you think we won from battling on the way here?" The ten-year-old was apparently oblivious to any dangers surrounding openly counting money in the middle of a giant city, and her eager starter pokemon wasn't much help either. With luck - a bit of a habit of hers - the adults who passed her simply smiled at her naive nature and went on their way.

Alyssa put her backpack back on. "We have more than enough for a hotel, Otto!" she announced happily. "In fact..." she glanced over at one of several docks in the city. "I bet we'd have enough to take a boat ride somewhere. Y'know, I've been thinking about it..." She crossed her arms and frowned in thought. Otto smiled and tipped his head curiously. "Well, my sisters have both already done the Unova league. It won't really be impressive if I do the exact same thing as them." She smiled, her eyes shining in anticipations. "So I think we should go somewhere new! Somewhere they've never even gone before! What do you think, Otto?!"

"Oshawott!" Otto jumped and cheered.

"Great!" Alyssa said enthusiastically. "Now... we just need to figure out a destination! They have ferries that go anywhere in the world here, I bet. Let's think it over carefully, okay Otto?"

"Oshaaaa-wott!"

Leon Pohl
Jubilife City

Leon sat on the porch of a cafe in Jubilife, watching contentedly as the clouds drifted by. Across from him, a pansear (sitting on the table, as she was too short for a chair) followed his gaze and stared at the sky. The panpour to her left - Leon's right - wasn't watching, nor were his eyes even open. His ears twitched as he continuously picked up on the sound of people walking by, and he wrinkled his face in displeasure. The panpour pointed one hand to his ear and then shook both of his fists back and forth.

"Ah, is it too 'loud', Isaac?" Leon asked the panpour, who nodded in confirmation. Leon chuckled. "I think any new location is hard to get used to at first. We are not staying here long before moving to the next city over, so it will be okay." He spoke with a noticeable German accent, his "th"s melding into "z"s.

"Panpour..." Isaac put his hand to his mouth and repeatedly tapped his lips. "Panpour!"

"Eat, you say? You know food is coming, yes?" Leon smiled and rummaged in his bag for his notebook. He really needed to be noting Isaac's attempts at sign-language. He scribbled into it with a pen. "Remember to put your thumb near your hand when you sign 'eat', Isaac," Leon said, reaching over to demonstrate using touch. "There, like that, oui?"

Leon looked up just in time for the waitress to drop the tray off at their table. The pansear - who had still been staring at the clouds until this point - jumped about a foot into the air in alarm before scampering off of the table and cowering under her chair. The waitress took a step backwards, her hand over her heart. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to frighten your pokemon just now."

Leon waved her off. "She startles easily; she is deaf. She is not harmed, so no big deal, ja?"

"O-oh, I'm so sorry - "

Isaac frowned. He stacked his hands on top of each other and spread them apart, then waved his right arm in a semi-circle before bringing it downward.

Leon looked amused. "Ah, Extra? Extra is hiding under the table. If you turn one-eighty and jump, you will find the chair. Turn again and jump for the ground." Isaac nodded and turned to jump.

"Did..." the waitress looked confused. "Was he communicating with you through those gestures?"

Leon nodded and hastily wrote a note in his journal. "Yes. That was a rather sloppy question mark, but he is blind, so it is to be expected."

"Y-you taught a blind pokemon sign language?"

"Well, not exactly. Extra - the pansear down there - was the one who taught him. I was trying to teach Isaac Morse code, but it has not been going well. He struggles with making words using the English alphabet, but can understand me fine no matter if I speak in English, German, or French, even though he has never been taught any of those languages. Intriguing, yes? All pokemon are like this, what with the understanding of their trainers from the moment they hatch. I am looking into it as a part of my research on pokemon language. These two here..." Leon smiled as Extra and Isaac climbed back onto the table holding hands. "They are like brother and sister, working with me to break down the language barrier and create a language for deaf pokemon like Extra, who until now did not have a voice." Leon began signing with his hands as he spoke so that Extra could understand what he was saying.

Extra smiled, turning first to move Isaac's hand to his mouth and then back again ('Thank you' - Leon made a quick note of it in his journal), then gave a series of hand gestures to Leon.

"Extra says thank you for the food," Leon said to the waitress. He reached over and broke a croissant in half, giving one half to each pokemon. "Yes, thank you very much."

The waitress smiled widely. "Incredible. Let me know if you need anything!"

As she walked away, Leon realized there was something he should have asked her. Directions to the next town over. He could wait until she came back, but he tended to forget things quickly unless he wrote them down. Instead, he turned to survey the pedestrians. There was a group of three walking by - two girls and one boy, all around the age of sixteen by their appearances. "Ah, excuse me!" he called, waving one arm to attract attention. "You three look like travelers, ja? Do you know the way to Canalave City?" He sheepishly rubbed the back of his blonde head. "I should be going there, but the route on my map is unclear."

((ooc: sorry for giant post. x_x I could probably write a whole fanfic on Leon's career tbh lol))

Zarra Aiderno
Slateport City

"Couldn't just get up early, huh?" Zarra muttered to herself, as she arrived in Slateport, panting with exhaustion. She was supposed to be there half an hour ago, and now she had five minutes to catch the ferry. This was the only one to Haoj for a week, and she didn't want to wait. Shaking her head, she jogged the last couple of minutes to the port, and arrived just as people were boarding. It was a good thing she already had tickets.

She wanted to visit Haoj to find out more about her abilities. After all, if anywhere had some sort of information, it would be there. The ferry went to Venus City after passing through Lilycove, which helped. It was where the first morpher had been born, after all, so they had to know something about controlling powers, right? She hoped so, because she didn't want to accidentally super-strength or whatever. That seemed like it would be bad.

In any case, she joined the end of the queue, and was soon on the boat. The security were nice enough, they only laughed a little bit at how tired out she was, and to be honest she couldn't blame them. It was fairly large, probably so it could take people from Lilycove as well. There were no signs saying otherwise, so she let out Machoke and Breloom. Not Hippopotas; somehow, she didn't think people would appreciate a sandstorm on board, and entertaining as that would be, she really needed to not get thrown off. She bought a can of cola from the cafeteria, and headed up to the top deck. It was cloudy, so no-one else was up there, and she settled down for the trip. First Lilycove, and then, finally, she could find out what she was supposed to do with her powers. She looked forward to it.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Zeruma I. Uranu
Undella Town, Unova
Affected RPer(s): None (Unless you want to interact with her)

Zeruma sighed. It had been a long day getting here, one of the most famous tourist places in Unova. It wasn't easy trying to get enough money to stay in the Pokémon Center, with its higher quality service. Speaking of that high quality, she was enjoying the view on balcony she was on. After a long day, finishing battles, solving the directions of the map, traversing the landscape and then checking in, faking her family name, before finally arriving at her room. It was all worth it, as by that time, the sun had started to set and the already wonderful view became magnificent.

Zeruma noted the way the wind was blowing, what Pokémon that were swimming in the sea, how relaxed Sepheus, her Cubchoo, was beside her as she slept and how the water sparkled under the fading light. Zeruma couldn't stop thinking it: the view was beautiful. But then, out from the sea comes a Seel, jumping over the water, the motive being that it was being chased by its sibling, a larger but more sluggish Seel. At first, Zeruma smiled at how much fun they were having, until she remembered her sister.

She cringed, holding back the want to cry, the want to kill herself, and the memories that came to her. She shuddered. By her feet, Sepheus awakens and then looks up to Zeruma, worry splashed on the young bear's face. Zeruma feels the presence of two eyes boring at her and looks down. Her scowl turns into an apologetic smile. She kneels down beside her friend, and reaches her hand out, rubbing the mammal's head lovingly.

"Sorry Sepheus. I was just...distracted was all. I'm fine now," she reassures.

The bear makes a sound that you'd associate with bears, a trumpet like groan, and nears her trainer.

"Really, I'm fine..." She stands back up and leans against the railings once more. "I just...miss her... You know that..." she says.

Sepheus sees the tear that fell from her eye and groans again. She gives Zeru a hug, but seeing as there was a big height difference, she could only hug her leg. Zeru looks down and notices what the bear was doing. A big smile spread on her face before she went down to her friend's height and gave her a real hug.

"Thanks Seph..."

"Uuoo."

Zeru stands up. "How about we have dinner?"

Sepheus jumped and clapped. "Uo!"

"Come on, let's go."

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Kendra Marina
Undella Town, Unova
Affected RP'ers: Zeruma

Kendra walks quietly on the beach. Today she has been checking the Undella resorts in hope of learning some things about the management there. To avoid suspicions, she will stay as a trainer in the Pokémon Center tonight. If there was one thing Kendra disliked, it was battling. It was just unnecessary entertainment that hurts Pokémon. Thinking about her Pokémon, she looks to the left. Walking next to her was her faithful Crystal. The playful Amaura enjoys walking next to her friend. Sometimes she looks behind her and glances at her footsteps. The ice-dinosaur's footsteps looks huge compared with the prints of Kendra's bare feet. At the right of Kendra, above the salty waters, levitates Mystic. The eye in the stalk looks straight forward while the other two eyes at the body observe the surroundings. The human and Pokémon make a peaceful picture as they move at the shore.

Getting closer to the Pokémon Center, Mystic's eye stalk begins to twitch. ''Is there something the matter?'' asks Kendra a bit concerned. ''I sense someone special, my Lady,'' replies the Sigilyph telepathically. ''Special?'' wonders Kendra. She remembers Mystic mentioning that there was something special about her. Does that mean there are more 'special people'?
Meanwhile Mystic flies away. ''Hey, wait up!'' shouts Kendra runs after her Sigilyph, followed by Crystal who is slower then she is. The trainer gets a surprised expression when she sees Mystic levitating in front of a window at the second floor of the Pokémon Center. She hopes that whoever is at the other side of the window won't get scared as much as she was during her first meeting with Mystic.

(Screams in one... two... three...)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~*~-------------------=
Alexander Lascelles Troy
Giratina
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Affected RP'ers: None

It was a cloudy day in Eterna City, and Alec was sitting outside, enjoying it to the fullest. He was sitting outside a Cafè, silently nipping at a Swirlix Shake while going through his plans in his head. He hadn't rally had any inspirations in his life recently, and started to fall back in school. He had come up with the idea to travel to the Haoj region, as he had heard rumors that there were more people there "like him". He had always known he was different. Not only in his appearance, mainly his red eyes. But also because of his talent to teleport, which had slowly driven his mother insane at home when being homeschooled. That he hadn't thought of traveling to Haoj before, was a mystery to him. It was simple to persuade his parents into letting him go. He had just packed a bag, given his mother a hug, and left the house. His parents knew that this was the best for him, to be with others like himself, but Alec suspected that they just wanted to get rid of him. Money was no issue, as his father provided him with everything he needed. Probably to keep him from coming home when he gets into an economically difficult situation.

Eterna City was as busy as always, with people nervously walking around with umbrellas, waiting to open them in case of rain. It wouldn't rain though, it rarely did in that part of Sinnoh. This somewhat stressed atmosphere was just what Alec needed before his trip. He would travel to Canalave City and board a ferry to Haoj, and was in no hurry. Besides, he had already experienced that his teleportation could travel him good distances, as long as he saw where he was going, or had a clear image of it in his head.

Though the plans for travelling was alreadt sorted out, Alec didn't know much of what he would do once he was in Haoj. Probably learn a little about his "state", try and meet up with others like him, and perhaps go to school over there? He had a lot of oppurtunities, but he didn't feel like this was the time to be thinking of it. He looked at the time on his phone, and saw that the ferry left in 10 minutes. He finished his shake, and stood up, making a couple sitting on the table next to him to automatically yank a little away from him, as if he was about to lose his wits. He knew how Canalave looked like. His family often went on tropical vacations, so getting to the port was no issue. He focused his mind, and imagined the port as he remembred it, imagining himself standing there. When he opened his eyes again, he was there. He gave a smirk to the old lady he had startled by appearing out of nowhere, and proceeded to find his ferry.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Slateport City
Ronan Miller

Ronan woke up with a dull pain in his back. He was used to waking to these pains, as alleys were often his home for the night and they are seldomly paved smooth. He reached in his bag for his sunglasses, blinded by the sun knocking on his eyes like a Jehovah's Witness with something to prove. He then took out his pack of mint gum, only to find it empty. Clearly his wigglytuff was lying to him when he asked if she had been sneaking gum. Recently out of gum and still out of toothpaste, Ronan resorted to the pack of menthols he still had, figuring hey, at least it’s something. He made a mental note to stop by a pokemon center soon to restock his supply. And a shower wouldn’t hurt either. But first he needed cash. And where better to find cash than at the Slateport Market on a bright sunny morning such as this? He grabbed his knapsack, threw it over his shoulder, and left the alley behind.

The market was bustling when Ronan arrived, with the narrow streets crowded with locals and tourists alike looking at goods from all over the world. It was a pickpocketing Mecca, and Ronan never wanted to leave. Tourists with fat wallets, swim trunks, and distracting kids made grabbing a wallet as easy as picking a ripe berry from a tree, and immensely more satisfying. He navigated through the crowd with calculation, locating his victims and then nonchalantly cruising past. By the time he reached the other end of the market, he had collected four wallets. A pretty good haul for just one run through. With his earnings in his bag, he left to find a less populated area to inspect them. Finding an empty bench near the beach, he began to take the wallets out one by one. He counted up the bills, checked the ID, thanked the kind donor for their contribution, then tossed the wallets into a garbage can. He stuffed the wad of cash into his pocket and headed for the nearest pokemon center.

The glass doors glided open at his arrival, accompanied by a cheery greeting from the nurse behind the counter. He didn’t respond and began searching for supplies he needed. As he was paying, he could sense the nurse’s skepticism of the amount of money he had, so he kept the interaction as quick as possible and then headed directly for the bathrooms. He showered off as much of the “beach bum look” he had going on as he could and then split. He decided to head to the pier near the docks. He had money to blow, and corndogs sounded delicious. He let his toxicroak and wigglytuff out and got food for all three of them. He watched as all sorts of people got on and off the boats parked in the marina, and started getting the ache to travel again.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Jubilife city
Vash, Sam, Alex
Affected RPers: Leon Pohl

"Vash, Haoj is about 20 hours away. Its going to be a while before we get there." The group was heading down the street, Gently bickering and laughing. Cars passed and children were playing on the sidewalks.

"You three look like travelers, ja? Do you know the way to Canalave City?" He sheepishly rubbed the back of his blonde head. "I should be going there, but the route on my map is unclear." A voice spoke from a nearby cafe. It was a thin boy with blond hair. Around him two Pokemon were playing. A panpour and pansear. The panpour had his eyes shut. It might have been blind.

"Sure, We are are going that way ourselves. Want to tag along?" Vash replied.

"Where are you going from Canalave? It's a major port and could get you pretty much anywhere in the world." Alex said, "We are heading to Hoaj."

"Don't bother the man with our travels." Sam chimed in. Now let's go before the day is done."

The group walked out, and headed to the gate. They walked past the entry way and came onto an empty wooded dock. The waves crashed on the shore in a steady patter. A gentle sea breeze blew. Vash breathed the salty sea air, basking in the noonday sun. Vash came out of his stupor and tossed his Pokeball. His Floatzel appeared. "Come on jet, you think you can carry us all?"

"Don't worry about me Imp can carry me across." Sam With a flare tossed a Pokeball, and out came Staraptor. Sam mounted and they flew off.

"So?" Vash responded, "Onto Jet?" The three mounted and crossed.

Last edited:

Chili

OOC: wow! such wonderful introductions! i hope to get a good post or two in from Hedge today, just have to do this stupid EDD chart...)

Hedge Goldenwood
Lilycove City
Latios

Hedge breathed in the sea-air and then exhaled. Hedge had no idea where he was going, or how he was going to get there. All he knew was, he just wanted to get away. "Well... I'm in Lilycove City so I guess the only way to get out of here, is through the ocean."Hedge shuttered. He absolutely hated the ocean. It was a place he once loved, but he was not to fond of after it took Omara from him. (Well, that and he much rather preferred flying due to his easy sea sickness. ) "The Lilycove City Harbor is exactly..... right there!" He pointed to the large building where the sound of foghorns could be heard. Hedge picked up his pace and got to the entrance to the harbor. "Where to sir?" A young, blonde woman asked him. "Oh um.... well..." Someone fake coughed behind him, as a way to tell him to hurry up. Hedge quickly looked at the various places he could go. Suddenly, a title caught his eye. "SPECIAL TRIP FOR TODAY: THE HAOJ REGION" "Excuse me but... can you tell me a little more about the... Haoj region?" The young woman beemed. "Certainly! However, we might want to y'know talk about it over a smoothie or something... I'm about to go on break so I'd love a little chat about Haoj!" "Well what about the boat's departure?" Hedge looked worried that he might miss his ticket out of Lilycove City. "Oh no worries! Haoj has been such a popular request lately that there are three departures every day! The first one leaves in-" "BURMMMMMMMMM" the sound of the loudest foghorn sounded throughout the harbor. "Well, I guess the first just left! Like I said.." She laughed. "There's a second trip to Haoj in an hour and 30 minutes." Hedge smiled. "Well ready to go get a bite to eat over this talk?" Hedge's stomach rumbled. "I'll take that as a yes." They both laughed and walked towards a cafe not to far from the harbor.

Brian "Brick" Wilson
Cianwood City

(OOC: I'm sorry that this post is mostly dialogue. I'll try to have my posts be less dialogue)

The credits of one show ends and the next show begins. "I hate this show." Brick says before changing the channel." And now, we return to our news coverage on the Haoj Region. " The woman on the television says. Brick then reaches to his left and grabs a ticket off his end table. He looks at it to see when the S. S. Anne will be leaving Olivine City and heading towards Haoj. "Brian..." he hears a voice say from behind him. He turns around to see Riley, his Gardevior, has released herself from her pokeball." Oh, hey Riley." Brick says. "Brian, honey, I know you are going thru some problems right now but staying home won't help any thing." Riley tells Brick. "Yeah, I know but I don't know what dad, Lillian, or Chuck would want me todo." Brick says to her. "Follow what your heart is telling you." She tells him before disappearing back into her pokeball. Brick sighs. "Well, better get ready to leave." He says before going to get his wallet and other important.

Heading towards Olivine, Brick starts thinking about his past. "How I saved my self and Lillian that day andthat ball of rocks. What could these powers mean? Am I normal or am I a..." he thinks back to something he heard before "morpher? Is that why I have this ticket to Haoj? Brick askes himself. A few minutes later, he arrives in Olivine City. He approaches the S. S. Anne and is asked to show his ticket. He shows it to the guard and is let aboard. "You will be staying in Room Twelve. Please enjoy the trip." The seeming tired guard telles him. Brick just nods and heads to his room. "Well, this is going to be one boring trip." Brick says to himself. The S. S. Anne departs from Olivine and a voice comes on over the speaker. "This is your captian speaking. For those of you going to the Haoj region, it will be about twenty hours to arrive there." Brick sighs again and says to himself "This is going to be boring."

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Jesslyn "Jess" Smith
Canalave City
Affected RPers: N/A

Jess clung close to Aero's neck as he flew over the skyscrapers of Jubilife. It was a nice enough place, but Jess had never really been interested in moving there or anything. Truth be told, she had mixed feelings about Oreburgh. She loved the museum, the cliffs to climb on, as well as being able to go gem mining occasionally, but it just seemed so...barren. The color in the city was practically non-existent and the air was almost constantly cloudy from dust and dirt kicked up from mining. With that said, she'd still go back in a heart beat, if only to be with her family, but she just wished the air could be a bit cleaner.

A sudden bump in the otherwise smooth sailing brought Jess back into reality. Canalave City rested just below. The quaint houses and buildings accompanied with the huge liners in the harbor brought a whole new atmosphere to the trip. Aero began to hover in place, waiting for his next command.

"All right, looks like we're here," she pulled out her phone and checked the time, "Looks like we're here a little early; that's always good." She smiled, "Let's go down to that building over there," she pointed, "The library is near the harbor anyways."

The ancient pokemon slowly dipped into a dive, allowing the wind to whip his trainer's hair around and her eyes to water. Soon enough, the buildings and houses became much larger as Aero weaved through them, causing Jess to laugh in excitement. It had been a while since she had done this.

The ride was over all too soon, but Jess showed her gratitude by digging a wepear berry out of her bag: Aero's favorite.

"Here you go, boy," she held out the fruit as the creature sank his sharp teeth into it before nuzzling her in delight, "Whoa, easy, easy!" She laughed, "You're gonna push me over!"

Once that was done, Jess returned Aero to his ball and began to walk over towards the dock, where the ship bound for Haoj awaited.

Storm Stone
Vermillion City

Storm gave his mom and dad one last good-bye before starting out the door of his house.

"Keep in touch with us, please?" His mom looking at him with a smile on her face, but with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Promise," he smiled.

"I want you to be careful. Don't hesitate to call us if you get in a bind." His dad laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, sir," Storm did a two finger salute.

"Have a good time-

"Pikaaaa!" A flash of yellow darted out of the door and past Storm's parent's legs before leaping into the air, "Chuuu!" Sol landed square on Storm's head, much to Storm's amusement.

"Heya, Sol," he allowed the Pikachu to stand on his shoulder, "You didn't think I was gonna leave you behind, did ya?"

Sol rubbed his face affectionately in Storm's black tousled hair.

"Love you guys," Storm waved as he left the premises. He heard, "love you too!" as he made his way towards the docks. He had a great respect for his parents and it meant a lot to him that they were letting him go to Haoj. He had been planning this trip for a few weeks, but he had actually been wanting to go for about a year now.

He chuckled to himself. The look on Lt. Surge's face, his mentor/trainer, when they found out he was a morpher. Then again, the face was pretty justified considering the thought that his electricity from his hands caused his punching bag to become a charred briquette. At first, Storm didn't know what to think other than that he was probably going to have to pay for that punching bag, but Surge just shook his head and said, "Well, least now I know why my watch can never keep time around you." It was true, Storm's strange ability seemed to affect electronics at the wrong times. He wasn't even sure how to control it, but he was hoping to learn. That's why he was heading to Haoj in the first place: to learn his supposed roots.

Storm finished his thoughts just as he made it to the ferry gate. The man there was taking tickets of many travelers that had made their way into Vermillion. The morpher walked up to the man, scanned his ticket, and went to board the ferry. Soon he and his team would be on a new adventure.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Zeruma I. Uranu
Undella Town Pokémon Center, Unova
Affected RPer(s): Kendra (Pink Hazard) (and anyone near the Pokémon Center indirectly. XP)

After staring at the sunset, the two went inside. Zeruma openned up the meal she prepared earlier (no kitchen in the room, obviously) and opened a can of Pokémon food. After putting it down on the floor, Sepheus squeled happily before eating the contents. Zeruma smiled and ate her dinner. She finished only after two minutes or so, surprising her somewhat as she didn't realize she was that hungry. She looked down to see that Sepheus was still eating. Well, more like savoring since she was doing it rather slowly. Zeru chuckled at that and stood up. Once again, she made her way to the balcony and leaned on the railing, the wind blowing against her icy blue hair.

For a while, she just stared at the sunset and the sea, only looking down briefly to see Sepheus finished eating and made her way to stand beside her. She sighed, not having a moment of relaxation like this.

And then a Native Indian marked creature came up in front of her.

She screamed and staggered back, startled by the Pokémon. But she calmed down when she realized it was a mere Sigilyph.

"Oh man, you surprised me there," she commented.

Unfortunately, that brief moment, when she was startled, made her friend react. Sepheus quickly jumps at the strange avian, startling it as it tried to shake the bear off.

Zeru, somewhat horrified, says "Sepheus! Calm down!" as she neared the two and tried to pry Sepheus off.

Sepheus misinterprets her fear as fearing the avian, and so continuosly tries to bite the creature. The avian struggles to focus its psychic powers to get the bear off as it continued its efforts to get rid of the bear. Zeru grabs Sepheus with one hand while the other is on the Sigilyph.

"Sepheus! Get off the guy!"

Groaning, she tries to get Sepheus off. Subconsciously, her hands cool down in temperature. Then suddenly, she pulled Sepheus easily, almost throwing her across the room. Zeru was confused on the sudden strength until she saw Sepheus was floating, a blue aura surrounding her. She sighs and clutches Sepheus, holding her in her arms. She looks to the Sigilyph and sees it's relatively fine.

"Are you two okay?" a female voice suddenly says.

Zeru turns and finds a girl dressed rather elegantly at the door.

Apparently, Zeru forgot to lock the door.

----

OOC: I hope you don't mind the ending Pink. ^^; I can change it if you don't like it though.

Last edited:

Tangeh

Leon Pohl
Jubilife City

Leon smiled as the boy said they were going to Canalave themselves. "Really? This is good fortune, but our food has just arrived. Perhaps give me a moment to pack up, yes?" He perked up when one of the girls mentioned going to Haoj. "Ah! Haoj is where I am going myself! It is a research trip." He left money on the table for the waitress, and decided just to eat his sandwich as they walked.

By some miracle Isaac was drowsy after eating, so Leon didn't feel guilty about recalling him into his pokeball as they left the cafe. He generally tried to keep Extra and Isaac out as much as possible so that they had every opportunity to learn. It could be exhausting work, but he found it highly rewarding and he wouldn't trade it for anything. He swung his huge black backpack onto his shoulders, then gestured up to Extra with a grin. Extra beamed at him before leaping onto his shoulders - her favourite place to survey the world from.

"Thank you for letting me tag along with you. My name is Leon," he introduced himself with a smile. "This little one is Extra." He gestured to the pansear on his shoulders, who looked curiously down. "Say hello, Extra," he spoke and signed the last part. Extra waved shyly at the group, perhaps a bit intimidated by three strangers at once.

It wasn't long before the group came to an end in the road. "Ah... I suppose this is where my map was unclear." He didn't see any immediately way of crossing, but fortunately his new traveling companions quickly remedied this with their pokemon. Extra was rather wary of the floatzel, so Leon carried her in his arms to be safe. After a few moments on the open water, Extra actually began to smile.

"Thank you very much," Leon said to Vash as they arrived at the other side. Extra put one hand near her lips, and tilted it forward toward Vash with a smile ('thank you'). Leon put Extra back onto his shoulders, and the group walked the rest of the short distance to Canalave City. It was a beautiful day, and the sun shone hard onto the elaborate stone walkways. There were several large ships lined up along the docks - presumably one of them would take them to Haoj.

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Aaron Reyes/Jirachi
Lilycove City

(OOC: Gomenasai! I've been a little short on time so I ended up having to rush this. Sorry for any mistakes and anything lacking...didn't want to fall behind too much...hehe)

As Aaron finally arrives in Lilycove City, he hears a loud horn from a distance signaling the departure of one of Lilycove's many luxurious ships. He sighed to himself hoping that it was not the ship he had been aiming for. "I should at least go and check out the departure times..." he whispered to himself dejectedly. He continued towards the harbor looking at his surroundings. Lilycove City had become one of his favorite locations in the Hoenn region. After all, he spend a great deal of time here with Evelin during his last journey. Every shop and stand he passed was a reminder of the times he last spent here with his dear friend. The memories, though precious to him, only seemed to spur on bittersweet feelings about what once was. Finally arriving at the harbor, he took a quick glance at the departure schedule that they had conveniently located just within the harbor's entrance. "Haoj...Haoj...Haoj..." He kept repeating to himself as he skimmed through the long list of locations available. When he finally found Haoj among the listed locations, he could only release a brief sigh of relief. True, the ship that had just was indeed traveling to the Hoaj region, but there were two other scheduled departure times for the same day. Not wanting to miss the next ship, he decided to wait in the lobby for the next ship and began reflecting on his time at Mt. Pyre.

"What a strange visitor..."

"Huh...what do you mean ma'am...?"

"Nothing young child...I simply thought that I had sensed another."

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Lilycove City
Lisa, Omiko, Josia
Affected RPers: N/A (unless someone wants to see Omiko practicing)

"Alrighty, Balle! We need to practice, since you're always up first~!"

Omiko was on the beach, getting ready to practice for the contests she would be participating in. First up was Cuteness, and of course, Balle. The shiny Lopunny grinned at her trainer before they began, pulling off combos and moves.

Lisa and Josia watched from afar. Josia slightly smiled. "Kai-er, Omiko is quite into this, hmm?" Lisa grinned. "Yep! She's been like this ever since I've met her...ya gotta admit, she has a lot of talent. She's gonna win all the contests, I just KNOW it!" Josia giggled. "And you will defeat the gym leaders, correct?" Lisa's grin widened, and an energetic fire entered her eyes. "You betcha! I'm gonna be the strongest! You just watch me!"

Josia then looked down. "Hmm...I do not believe I have thought of what I will do once I find my father." Lisa smiled, now looking at the other with a gentle gaze. "Continue to travel with us? There's a lot to find out there, ya know!" Josia blinked, then lightly smiled. "...I would enjoy that quite a bit, Lisa." They then went back to watching Omiko practice.

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Lilycove City, at a cafe

"Two burritos, hold the sour cream for me!" Hedge told the waiter. "Anything to drink guys?" "I'll take a strawberry milkshake!" Hedge smiled. "Certainly, and for you miss?" The young woman smiled and said; "I'll take a.... ooo! chocolate swirl milkshake!" Hedge looked at her and smiled, suddenly his smile faded. "Anything wrong, Hedge?" "Sorry just... old memories." Hedge had a flashback of him and Omara running across the sandy beach. Both of them had been having the time of their lives as they marked the chocolate swirl milkshake the dessert of their friendship. "Don't worry about it." Hedge smiled slightly. "Well, let's hear about Haoj!" Hedge sat up eagerly. "Well... .Haoj has some history... Long ago..
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
30 Minutes Later
"Fascinating!" Hedge said gasping. "Mhm!" She beamed. "It is just awful though how The Collectors could do that." The woman nodded. "Yes.... no one has seen the legendaries since that war." The woman sighed. Hedge had finished his burrito by now and was sitting quietly. "You seem to know so much about Haoj... college studies there?" The woman chuckled. "No! You see, I'm from Haoj!" And with that, the woman transformed into a Gardevoir. "Oh my god! Wow! I've never seen a Morpher!" The woman was delighted how interested he was. "Settle down!" She laughed. Hedge's voice was louder than he thought, and people were starting to give them odd looks. "So, did you always know you were able to morph into a Gardevoir?" The woman pondered. "Well, you see.... I didn't know! Everyone in Haoj is a Morpher, but you never know which and you can't transform for a while because you have to train alot." Hedge thought of his next question. "So, did you have any weird powers at certain moments?" The woman responded quickly. "Why, yes! I used to levitate spoons to feed my baby brother with! Everyone has little powers that grow bigger." Hedge gasped. "I have to show you something.... "

Hedge led the woman towards the docks. "Alright..." Hedge closed his eyes and concentrated. A glowing blue sphere emerged from his palm. The woman stood watching in awe. Suddenly, Hedge released it into the blue water. Through the water, they saw the sphere expand and explode with a blue ring coming up to the surface. "Hedge... I think you're a Morpher!" The woman said surprised. "That doesn't make sense! I'm not from Haoj!" The woman put her hands on her hips. "Indeed...." She scratched her head and then lifted her eyebrows. "Hedge! The only way you're going to find out more about yourself is to go straight to Haoj! Venus City and Guernica Town are some of the most well known places known for their Morpher stories." Hedge agreed. "That sounds like a great idea!" Hedge laughed and grabbed his bags off the ground. "That settles it! I have a purpose for Haoj now!" The woman laughed. "I'll book it right away!" Ten minutes passed and Hedge was checking his bags. He bustles to the front of the line as the boats foghorn sounded. "20 minutes til' we sail!" Hedge picked up his bags and began to run through the gates towards the ship. "Good luck on your travels!" The woman called. Hedge stopped in his tracks. He ran right towards the young woman. "Thank you... for my second chance of learning to be happy again." She smiled. "I'm glad. Come on back to Lilycove and give me a heads up if you find anything! Good luck!" She let go of the hug they were in. Hedge said his goodbyes laughing. He climbed on the boat and sat on the top of the deck. He smiled, laughed, and wiped a tear. Hedge had finally found a way to try to be happy again.