• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morph Legends 3.0 (PG-13)

Zarra Aiderno
Ferry to Haoj

Affected RPers: Shampoo Thief

After grabbing a bottle of water for herself, Zarra settled down at the table, aware that Ronan had no doubt noticed her nervousness. Nothing she could really do about it now, but she still didn't want to talk about her powers. She supposed she didn't have any specific reason not to, but she liked her privacy, something which a lot of people wouldn't grant someone like her. Not that Ronan seemed the type to get overexcited about it, but no harm in taking care. None of his business anyway, so hopefully he wouldn't look further into what she said. She started to stare off the side of the boat, caught up in watching the waves go by, but was snapped out of it once Ronan spoke.

"So, what were we saying again? Oh right, the myths of Haoj. You were saying you wanted to learn how to use, or excuse me, learn about the legends of the place.” he said. So much for her hopes on the whole not looking into it thing. She looked over at him as he continued. "What do you think about Morphers, and that deal? You clearly know the stories, what do you make of them? I’ve always wanted to meet a Morpher. Maybe I’ll run into one in Haoj, ya think?”

Oh great. This was the worst way the conversation could have gone, in her view. She didn't reply for a second, thinking about what to say. "Well, the stories are definitely interesting, but meeting one? Well, it'd depend what kind of powers they had, I suppose. Of course, I might have met one already, for all I know; it wouldn't really be obvious unless they used some kind of power in front of me." she said, with a slight smile. "But yeah, I was actually hoping to find one in Haoj, 'cause there'd be no better way to find out about these things than that, as far as I know."

Diamendes (Diamond) Crest Ray
Dialga

Diamond fell on his bottom with his palms on the ground. He looked up and saw a Gallade with it's arm, now extended reaching to lift Diamond up. When he grabbed his arms and came back up, Diamond looked at his blood stained hands. He had touched the boy after he killed him in shock. Gallade looked at his hands in confusion but thought nothing of it. "We all need to get away!" Diamond said to his Buziel and the Gallade. The both of them nodded and began to devise a plan. "There is a plane we can stow away on not far from here!" Diamond took out two Pokeballs and put them inside them. "Sorry guys.... not sure I could have stowed you away any other way." Diamond ran to the small runway on the other side of town. As he looked around, he saw a small plane that people were beginning to board. Diamond ran as fast as his legs could carry him. The door was beginning to close but he made it just in time. Due to how crowded it was, he was able to not be seen as he ducked under on of the various seats covered by legs. "THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING, WE ARE ON A NON-STOP FLIGHT TO TENOCH CITY WHERE YOU WILL BE DROPPED OFF IN THE RIVERA DISTRICT! THANKS FOR CHOOSING US! Diamond thought to himself. Now... where the heck is that place? Suddenly, the plane began to lift.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Ferry to Haoj
Lisa, Omiko, Josia
Affected RPers: Hedge (Chili)

Omiko winced at the sudden crash of thunder. Josia didn't even seem fazed by it, but who knows what she's really thinking under that calm face.

Lisa, meanwhile, chuckled at Hedge's little shriek before smiling. "I'm from Johto!" She grinned. "I'm the only one who left home, though."

Omiko giggled. "I'm from Kalos~! My parents run a bakery there~" Lisa smiled. "And that's why you're an awesome cook!" The little girl blushed. "Oh, um...well..."

Lisa then looked to Josia. "Josia, you're from Unova, right?" The woman nodded. "Indeed. I lived with my sister, my mother, and our maids and butlers."

Omiko grinned at Hedge. "Josie's from a reeeaaally rich family~! And apparently, her mansion is huuuuuge!" Getting up, the girl spread her arms. "Bigger than this boat!!" Josia sighed. "It's not as big as that, Omiko. Honestly, I'd say it's a little bit smaller." Omiko pouted. "I'm trying to make it sound cool, alright?"

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Affected RP'ers: (Zekshirom)
Ferry To Haoj

"Wow! You all have some interesting back stories!" Hedge smiled kindly. "Josia, how's about you lend me some money?" Hedge joked. She looked slightly amused, but like she didn't want to show it. "Well then, I'm from Lilycove City in Hoenn... I decided to leave for several reasons...." Hedge seemed to blink away some tears. No tears... No tears... You're over Omara Hedge c'mon.... Hedge was frantically thinking to himself as his heart rate increased. Hedge couldn't control the emotions going through his head. "I-i-f you'll excuse me I have to get some air!" Hedge ran off to the top of the boat. The three girls saw him as he ran up to the steps, already drenched in rain.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
The fairy to Haoj, Cafe
Sam
Affected RPers: Leon Pohl (Tangeh)

"I am not sure if I asked before, but why are the three of you going to Haoj? It is a bit out of the way, yes?" Leon Said

The cafe bustled and the two fell signet for a time. Leon withdrew his chatot. Sam briefly wondered at Vash and Alex's disappearance. She knew Alex had always had a thing for Vash, it hadn't ever amounted to anything becuase the trio had split up. Also, vomiting over the side of a boat didn't sound very romantic to Sam.

Sam was brooding over the two of them leaving, she figured that it might be worth discovering a bit about this new traveling companion. "Well, we want to spend some time together as friends, we grew up in the same town you see and we haven't seen much of each other since we started our journeys." Sam paused, considering her next words, being careful about what she said next.

"We have these...Powers. It is hard to explain but, well. We don't know that much about them, and we want to find out more."

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Ferry to Haoj
Affected RPer: Dragonfries

Ronan could sense Zarra was getting agitated. He was good at agitating people. But what was she hiding that was getting her so bothered? This was going to bug Ronan. However, if he kept pushing it she would probably get too annoyed and leave, and then he would never know. He’d better not press it.

"Well, the stories are definitely interesting, but meeting one? Well, it'd depend what kind of powers they had, I suppose. Of course, I might have met one already, for all I know; it wouldn't really be obvious unless they used some kind of power in front of me,” Zarra said, with a slight smile. "But yeah, I was actually hoping to find one in Haoj, 'cause there'd be no better way to find out about these things than that, as far as I know."

Ronan idly stirred his drink as he listened to what she had to say.

“That’s an interesting thought.” Ronan said, in regards to not knowing if she had ever met a morpher before. “Realistically, anyone could be one.” Maybe realistically wasn’t the best word to use, he figured, but he continued anyway. “For all you know, I could be one,” he said with a smirk as he brought his cup to his lips.

“I have had my suspicions, I have this… ability… that most people don’t seem to possess. I’ve never really told anyone, but thats the real reason I’m headed to Venus City.” He began talking in a hushed voice and leaned into the table. “I think I am a morpher…”

He took a pause for dramatic effect, he looked at Zarra excitedly, and said “A Snorlax morpher. I can sleep for days!”

He started laughing and leaned back in his chair. How could anyone be this funny? he wondered to himself.

OoC: Hey Dragonfries wanna chat in the discussion thread about how to progress from here? I'll make a post. Also sorry for taking a few days on this, life's been busy

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~*~-------------------=
Alexander Lascelles Troy
Giratina
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Affected RP'ers: None, I think

The trip to Haoj was longer than anticipated, and the sun was about to set. This meant that most of the people on deck moved inside to either eat, fancy some of the entertainment on the ship, or just to go back into their rooms for the evening. Alec didn't really have any need to go back there, but decided that he needed his vallet in order to go and get something to eat. As mentioned, the trip was longer than he had thought it would be, and he didn't really get to eat anything before he left, besides the heavenly Swirlix Shake. Candice (Froslass) was still with him, though she had started to feel a little tired. Kids and adults alike had been running up to her to get a picture all day, and it was starting to tire her out, and to annoy Alec. Sure his Froslass was differently colored than "normal" ones, but are different colored Pokemon really that rare? He remembered having seen a golden Poochyena once, and his parents flipped out, much like his dad had done when he first spotted Candice near SnowPoint City. Candice let out a big yawn before Alec returned her to her Pokeball, giving her a warm smile. He didn't really need to speak much, as his Pokemon often understood how he felt. After sending her back to her Pokeball, alec quickly surveyed the area to see if there was anyone around. Though he felt familiar prescences everywhere, he could not see anyone nearby. He focused on the interior on his room, and closed his eyes. He heard the familiar smokey poof-sound, and opened his eyes, standing in the middle of his room, on top of his bag. Cursing a bit to himself, Alec fished up his wallet and one of his more formal-looking jackets which he put on, before he exited the room to go search for the bouffèt

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Zeruma I. Uranu
Kyurem Morph
Undella Town Pokémon Center, Unova
Affected RPer(s): Kendra Marina (Pink Hazard)

''Where are my manners? I should apologise for running into your room.'' The girl said after Zeru pointed out she barged into her room.

The girl stayed quiet for a moment, then she said, ''I would like to invite you in my room. There is plenty of space and you can ask what you want. No need to worry about the costs, I will cover the bill.''

Zeru's eyes widened somewhat and she momentarily reeled back. She wasn't expecting this. After all, she's just a stranger. Why would a stranger want to offer her another room? Let alone one that is of high quality? After all, one doesn't know if the stranger is a theif or criminal. Not that Zeru was the latter, but she technically is a criminal. She shook her head, repressing bad memories again.

"Um..." she mumbled.

''My name is Kendra by the way. Kendra Marina.'' The girl suddenly says as she strokes the neck of the Amaura who is standing by her side. Apparently Zeru was quiet longer than she thought. ''This is Crystal, my childhood friend.'' Then Kendra points to the Sigilyph. ''And this is Mystic, I met him about a year ago. We are pretty close as well. And what is your name?''

Her heart raced again and she gulped. "My name?"

"Yes, your name."

"Um..." She looks to Sepheus. The bear looked up to her with a smile on her face. Zeru sighed. Then she answered with as little fear she coupd manage, "Zeruma Uranu. The Cubchoo is Sepheus."

The little bear squealed happily at being introduced. Kendra smiled at the Cubchoo's happy mood.

"It's nice to meet you, Zeruma. Sepheus. May you come along?"

Zeru gulped once again. "O...kay..."

"Woah..."

Zeru had followed Kendra to the topmost floor of the Pokémon Center, feeling completely idiotic for trusting a complete stranger, and fully expected to be tricked when she went inside the room. You can guess what happened when she the room.

She stared at the room with eyes wide. The white walls, looking like they were made of marble. The giant bed, fitting for three, maybe even four people at once. The tables, their curved golden legs leading to carvings on the edges of the table. The couch, which was the size of a single bed, the back being embroided with images of various Pokémon; Rapidash, Pidgeot and Charizard to name a few. The plates and utensils looked to be silver with intricate carving on their handles. Even the bathroom was extravegant, the toilet with golden rimmings as well as the mirror, with velvet red curtains covering the shower and bathtub. Even though Zeru was amazed, she also thought, in the back of her head, that it was a bit overkill.

Zeru was snapped out of her stupor when she saw Sepheus trying to get an apple from the table. Zeru went near the table, then squatted and gave the apple to Sepheus. The ice bear growled happily and began to eat the apple. Zeru stared at Sepheus for sometime, then she stood up. She looked to Kendra.

"Uh... Thanks for letting me stay here... I guess? I'm not so...sure about staying here..."

---

OOC: FINALLY. I POSTED THIS. Again, I'll edit the lines if you don't like it... Also, I took the liberty of what the room would look like, if you don't mind. Oh, and can we do a collab post if they're going to have a conversation, please?

Zarra Aiderno
Ferry to Haoj

Zarra looked down at the table after she spoke, resting her hand on a metal railing on the wall of the boat and maintaining her composure, at least outwardly. She barely noticed at first when Ronan spoke, catching on a few sentences in. "...I could be one. I have had my suspicions, I have this… ability… that most people don’t seem to possess. I’ve never really told anyone, but thats the real reason I’m headed to Venus City. I think I am a morpher.”. Her head snapped up, and she looked at him fairly intensely. She wasn't sure if he was being serious, but if he was, then that'd be a first. It would make her look like a bit of an idiot for hiding her own but you could never be too careful, and it would definitely be worth it if she'd met another morpher.

She was so absorbed in what he was saying that she didn't notice her hand tightening on the railing, or the slight creaking sound it made as she did so. She immediately stopped being absorbed when he finished talking. "A Snorlax morpher. I can sleep for days!”

Zarra was completely silent for a moment, looking decidedly unimpressed by this statement. There she'd been, thinking she'd met a morpher, and it turned out it was a joke. She wouldn't have fallen for it normally, but there was something strange about Ronan and it had helped take her in. Still, it was obvious she'd believed him, and she decided to go get something from the cafe. A biscuit or something, if they had any good ones. "I'm kind of hungry. You want anything to eat, Snorlax Guy?" she said with a thin smile as she got up, not giving him much time to answer her, and walked over to the cafeteria, oblivious to the hand-shaped dent she'd left in the railing.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Boat to Haoj
Affected: Dragonfries

Ronan had been too busy laughing at his own joke to pick up any readings from Zarra, but if he had he may have noticed how attentive she became when he began explaining his suspicions of being a morpher, and then how let down she was when it was clear he was joking. Maybe with that information, he could have put two and two together. He was, however, able to tell she believed him, which made the joke funnier to him.

As his laughter was subsiding, Zarra got up and, with a slight smile, said "I'm kind of hungry. You want anything to eat, Snorlax Guy?"

“Nah, nah I’m fine” he replied to her as she walked away. Once she was gone, he said to himself, “Snorlax Guy? Oh man I hope that one doesn’t stick.”

Of course, that name was better than some of the previous nicknames he had procured. He recalled a group of bikers he had hung with for a bit in Fuschia city. They had dubbed him Fruit Bat, a name Ronan had never really figured out the roots of, but that he despised none the less. Some of the bikers had really badass names, like Dagger, Eight Ball, Blaze, you know, some real biker names. And he somehow ended up with Fruit Bat? He was getting heated just remembering it. He ended up stealing one of their bikes, ditching town, and taking the first train to Johto. They probably had a different name for him now…

Lost in thought, Ronan almost didn’t notice the dent that had been left in the railing where Zarra had been sitting. A dent so peculiar that, when he did finally notice it, it snapped him out of his flashback so violently he nearly got whiplash. The dent looked as if someone had gripped the railing so hard that it was crushed in their fist. A fist that would probably be about the size of Zarra’s.

For scientific purposes, Ronan tried himself to crush the railing in his fist. He found that, sure enough, the railing was metal and just as hard to crush in your bare hand as you would imagine a metal railing to be. So how had that dent get there? Obviously Zarra had done it, he thought to himself. But obviously that didn’t make sense.

He sat there trying to wrap his head around how that was possible (maybe she had some machoke blood in her!). He began to prepare how to bring it up without sounding offensive or like he was calling her out of anything. And he finally got the wording perfect in his head, a conscientious way to bring attention to the dent. But then when she returned, he just blurted out, “How the hell did you do that?” and pointed a finger towards the railing.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
The fairy to Haoj, Cafe
Vash
Affected RPers: people on the ship from sinnoh.

The light shone in throught the window on the side of the ship. Vash groaned and rolled out of bed. He quickly got dressed, and showered(not necessarily in that order). Walking out of his cabin, he noticed that Alex and Sam were already ready.

"Come on sleepy head, lets go, we are pulling in in like, 2 minutes.!"

He followed them. The trio went above deck. The region appeared laid before them, they could see for miles. It was quite the impressive. Alex grabbed Vash's hand. The two, leaning on the railing, shared a very special moment.

Atalanta Perez
Boating Across Sinnoh
Affected RP'ers: Kendall Varvaro (Chili)

The boat quickly picked up speed as they left the docks. However, they soon learned that that the mob of reporters couldn't have gotten to the Resort Area without a boat. As their boat moved past a wave, they saw a mob of boats behind them.

"Sh*t!" Kendall cursed. He was not one to normally curse but after the recent events, he could care less about having proper etiquette.

Kendall needed a plan and fast so he thought of the only thing he might be able to do.

"Atalanta.. what can you do with some water?" Kendall snapped.

"I used to create some walls in the ponds out of water!" Atalanta thought. "Perhaps I can create something out of the sea water, though it won't be as big as the ones the ancient Kyogre made."

"That's fine... give it a shot." Kendall said trying to make the boat go even slightly faster.

Atalanta concentrated and groaned he thought "Flex." The water smoothly spread apart and created a wall dividing the reporters and Kendall and Atalanta. "Ha!" They yelled and high-fived eachother. When the wall fell, the boats were either capsized, or out of sight. "You know,Kendall my tribe is smarter than you think,in fact we are quite the theater geeks and are great in the arts!" "Really?" Kendall said sarcastically. "Yep!" Atalanta assured him. "Sure...." Kendall. "Well let me here you sing" Challenged Atalanta. Kendall began singing really off key an Irish traditional song. "Well..I'm NOT great..." Kendall shrugged. "Guess you win." Kendall gave a thumbs up and began driving the boat again. Soon, the sun began to set and Atalanta fell asleep.

Zarra Aiderno
Ferry to Haoj

Zarra strolled back over to Ronan, having recollected herself somewhat, with a bottle of water in one hand and a packet of crisps in the other. "So, anyway..." she started talking, only to trail off when she noticed the look of shock on Ronan's face. He turned his head to look at her. "How the hell did you do that?" he said, sounding about as shocked and confused as he looked.

"What are you talking about?" she said, taken aback, before she noticed what he was pointing at. Had she done that? Obviously. "Oh. That." she said quietly. She should have known not to get so involved in the conversation. She realised the look of shock that was on her face, and returned it to its normal expression. As she sat down, she briefly considered lying to him, but couldn't think of anything at all; a feeling which she wasn't used to, most of the time.

"Well..." she shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Um... You know how we were talking about morphers? Well, I think I'm one, as far as I can tell." She was staring at the table as she said this, her cheeks burning. She wasn't sure if she was embarrassed at what she was saying right now, or at the fact she'd vandalised the boat. Probably a little of both, but either way, she hated it. After a pause for Ronan to take in what she was saying, she carried on.

"Look, this-" she gestured at the railing "started about a year ago. I'd been travelling around Hoenn, just to explore the region and such, no Gym Battles or anything, when I started with these... Powers, I guess?" she shrugged. "Nothing exciting, just little things at first. Accidentally bending cutlery, leaving hand prints on walls, stuff like that. Gripping, right?" she laughed. "So I started to try and research, you know, find out what it could be. I knew there had to be something, after all."

Zarra wasn't sure how Ronan would be taking this. She hoped he didn't think she was lying to him. Hopefully he'd assume she'd choose a less stupid story if she was lying, but you never knew with people. He'd probably believe her, though. The guy seemed remarkably perceptive. She sighed, and continued talking. No sense in starting the story and not finishing it.

"I started off looking at medical records, things like that. Convinced something was wrong with me, and somehow it was scarier when I didn't find anything. Of course, I could have asked someone about it, but I was worried, I guess. Scared they'd think I was crazy, or they'd experiment on me, some weird stuff like that. So I kept looking around for stuff, anywhere I could think of. I moved down to Lavaridge for a while, stayed in the Pokemon Centre there for ages. Thing is, a lot of people come into those places, right? So a couple of months ago, this guy comes in, and he starts talking to the nurse about morphers. I was listening in, and the stuff he was describing sounded a lot like what was happening to me."

Zarra remembered how stupid she'd felt when she'd finally started looking into morphers. She'd always dismissed mythology as nonsense, pointless stuff for old people and idiots. When she'd read about what these people did, she'd felt like a complete and utter fool herself.

"Anyway, long story short, after that I looked into morphers more. I'm going to Haoj so I can find out about using my powers, keeping control of them. Hopefully there'll be someone there that can help me with that." She shook her head. "Look, I don't care whether you believe me, okay? Just don't bug me about it. I don't fancy going up top again, but just give me some room until we get to Haoj, alright?" she said, still not looking at him as she poured her water into a plastic cup, making it clear she didn't want to talk.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Galilee Sea
Dragonfries

Ronan listened intently as Zarra began explaining herself. She went on to tell him that she believes she is a morpher with powers, super grip from what Ronan could gather. She told him about her history and how she discovered her abilities, and why she is now headed to Haoj. And during this explanation, Ronan looked at her in a state of disbelief. Not because what she was telling him was unbelievable (which it was,) but because she actually believed everything she was saying. Either that, or she was a marvelous liar.

Ronan was very familiar with the telltale signs of lying. People generally felt anxious, excited, distracted; it was easy to pick up when people are disingenuous. This was not what he was feeling from Zarra. She did seem to be anxious, but it was a different kind of anxious. An anxiety stemming from her worry of his reaction rather than if he would “buy it.” She also seemed embarrassed. He guessed this was not something she normally told people unless she had to.

She wasn’t lying.

Her story was unbelievable, though. Morphers weren’t real. Just a thing of legend, made up for stories. Right? The myths of a religion he did not belong to. There had been past conflicts fought involving morphers, over a century ago. He had come to the conclusion, though, that over the years the facts were diluted and the true reasons of conflict simplified. Morphers shouldn’t scientifically exist.

And yet here was Zarra, who truly believes herself to be a morpher. So she must be crazy. But she has the dented railing to back up her story! Ronan had no idea what to make of this. It was not often that he found himself at a loss for words, but he really was not sure what to say next.

"Look, I don't care whether you believe me, okay? Just don't bug me about it. I don't fancy going up top again, but just give me some room until we get to Haoj, alright?" Zarra said to him as she finished her story. She didn’t want to talk about it.

And then Ronan did something very un-Ronan-like. He sensed that she wanted to be left alone, and he decided to give her some space.

“Look, I can tell that you want to be left alone. I’m gonna head up to the deck for a smoke. Try not to crush anything while I’m gone” he said, jokingly.

He walked up there stairs and out onto the deck. His mind was reeling about what had just happened. Zarra had certainly confirmed his earlier suspicion that she was more interesting than the average tourist. Becoming friends with a morpher may end up being an adventure for the books. And even if she is actually just crazy, which he still kind of expected, well, that could be a fun time as well.

Ronan stood above deck for a good bit of time, smoking a cigarette or two more than he had originally intended. The sky had started to get pretty nefarious looking, and the waves were getting bigger. Heavy drops of rain began falling on deck when the captain made an announcement.

“Ladies and gentleman, we are entering the Galilee Sea. A storm seems to be brewing, so if everyone would please make their way inside. We should be in Venus City shortly!”

Ronan grabbed his pack and headed back inside to meet up with Zarra again. Hopefully she had taken enough time on her own and had chilled out a bit.

OoC: Hey DF, I'm thinking we dock either in your next post or mine, whichever you prefer.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Hickory City
Yuriko Sakura

"Yuriko! Time to wake up!"

Yuriko groaned, but got up anyways. She went into the kitchen and got some of the pancakes Aunt Kioko made and some Pokepuffs for Hyacinth, Eevee, and Flo. "We've got to head to Venus City today. I have a friend that's getting off of a boat that should be docking there around noon. She's visiting me from Kalos, and she'll be staying with us, too."

"Okay! Is it Alice? I've met her before."

"No, it's Ichigo. I don't think you've met her."

"Oh... I don't think I have. When are we leaving?"

"As soon as we finish breakfast, so hurry up!"

Yuriko and her Pokemon finished their food and they left soon after, just as Aunt Kioko had promised. They got to Venus City a half hour before the boat was scheduled to dock. Yuriko wondered if she would meet anybody and become friends with them, besides, of course, her aunt's friend. Yuriko decided to watch the boat dock and heard, assumingly, the ship's captain say something about a storm. She watched as several people headed inside the boat. Again, she wondered if any of them would become her friend.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Venus City
Affected: Anyone in Venus City/ at the docks

When Ronan had returned to the table where he had left Zarra it was clear she did not want to discuss anything else with Ronan. He figured this on account of her not being there. He sighed and sat down at the now empty table. He took out his PokeGear and began idly messing around on some of the apps. He was a bit annoyed that Zarra ditched him, he thought maybe she had liked him. It’d been awhile since he had a friend, and it was kind of nice to talk to someone. He quickly buried those thoughts and instead began thinking about how he didn’t need such an odd person tagging along with him anyway. How much longer until this damn ship was going to dock, anyway?

By the time the ferry had reached Venus City, the storm had passed and the sun was peaking through the clouds. Large, modern buildings hung close to the shore, surrounding the docks where they had just let off. The entire city was framed by steep hills, where old, colorful buildings looked as if they were stacked on top of each other as they climbed to the top of the hills. The busy city would’ve been striking, but Ronan was still too annoyed by Zarra’s disappearance to appreciate the experience. Instead, he grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and stuffed it between his teeth, bending it in the process.

He sulked away from the docks without much of a plan. He was set on cash for the moment, so he had some time to just enjoy the new city. It was about midday, maybe he could go get some lunch? Venus City had lots of good cafes, or so he had read. He sat down at a bench and brought up PokeMaps on his PokeGear to try and find a direction to head in.

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Venus City
Affected RP'ers: Zekshirom

An hour or more seemed to pass slowly as Hedge's tears mixed with the rain. But, after he let it all out alone he felt relieved. Heck, even the rain stopped after he let out a good cry. The boat was docking now and people were shuffling around. He made his way downstairs so that he could grab his bag and get off the boat. Maybe he could even say goodbye to those girls he had been talking to. Hedge doubted they'd want to be talking to a wuss like him.

Hedge scanned the area and quickly located his suitcase. He smiled when he saw it and reached through the crowd only to find Lisa's hand touching his as he grabbed for the handle. He jerked back in surprise.

"Hey, are you okay? Sorry we couldn't come out there, the rain was a bit much." She seemed very concerned.

"I'm fine... just some old memories y'know?" He shrugged. Hedge guessed she understood and he began counting his Pokemon to make sure they knew they were secure and with him in this new region.

He began to walk away when he turned back to Lisa.

"I'll see you around?" He hoped he would.

She winked and smiled.

"For sure."

Hedge looked into the bright sun of Venus City and grabbed his Pokeballs releasing his Pokemon. He laughed and smiled as he saw them look in amazement at this new place.

"Welcome to Haoj. Our new life together.Our new beginning." He grinned.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Yuriko Sakura
Venus City
Affected: Shampoo Thief

Someone sat down next to Yuriko. He had black curls in his hair off to one side and was fiddling with what looked like Pokegear. Yuriko felt strange around him, but she couldn't quite place it. It felt as if they had a connection of some kind. She tried to ignore him and looked around some more.

As Yuriko looked around, she saw some flowers planted nearby, perhaps to make the city look pretty. The planter obviously had no clue what they were doing, because the poor things were wilting terribly. Even after that rain and sunshine! She went over, hoping to spruce them up. As usual when she touched wilted flowers, they all sprang into life. "That's better!" she said. As she said those words, she saw out of the corner of her eye that the boy on the bench looked over with wide eyes.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Venus City
Affected: Rapidash Rocks, anyone else around

Ronan spent a few minutes looking through his GPS and found a cafe just about a block away. The streets of the city were winding and confusing and even though the cafe was so close, he could easily see himself getting lost. He was about to head out when he noticed the girl who had been sitting next to him had gotten up and began inspecting a flower box. Normally, this would be mundane and unnoteworthy. However, Ronan watched as the wilting flowers sprang back to life at her touch.

Oh Arceus… Not this again, Ronan thought to himself. First, a girl on the ferry able to crush metal in her fist, and now a girl who can bring plants back to life just by touching them. He already had to deal with one loon who thought she had special powers, the last thing he wanted was to have to deal with another.

The girl glanced back at Ronan, and he realized he was staring. Their eyes met, and Ronan panicked. Everyone knows that when eyes meet in the Pokemon world, you must engage. He could practically see the exclamation point shoot from her head. In a rush to avoid conversation, he jumped off the bench to flee. In doing so, his bag fell to the ground and spilled most of its contents. Two pokeballs rolled out from it and under the bench, in addition to a few articles of clothing, a toothbrush, a carton of cigarettes, and a wad of cash. He scrambled to collect his belongings, but had a terrible feeling the girl would come over and help him out.

He cursed under his breath.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Yuriko Sakura
Venus City
Affected: Shampoo Thief

When the boy looked over at her, their eyes are met. He had then jumped up to get away, but dropped all his stuff in the process. "Hi!" she said, walking over to help him. "I noticed you saw me with those flowers. Pretty neat, huh? I've been able to do that for awhile, but I can't figure out how..."

Aunt Kioko spoke. "Yuriko! My friend is here! Are you coming?" "Is it alright if I travel around Haoj for a little while?" she answered back, "I should probably learn about more plants than just the ones in Hickory City." "Sure! That's fine with me. Have fun, sweetie! Here's some money" Kioko handed her a hundred dollar bill. "Thanks, bye!"

"So... where are you headed?" she asked the boy. He was just getting up, trying to rush off again.