• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morph Legends 3.0 (PG-13)

Pyroli

Banned
Elizabeth Fawn
Xerneas
Castelia City, Unova.
Affected RPGers:
Alyssa Holdsworth (Tangeh)

Elizabeth blinked slowly, her hand tightly grasping the harness that her Pikachu wore as she walked through the city. She could feel the onlookers eyes upon her skin, some with resentment for forcing her Pikachu to lead her around, others with compassion and sorrow seeing a young girl so crippled without her sight. Elizabeth hated all of them, she was fine. Being blind all your life has it's perks, as she's never known anything else and she knew that she was absolutely fine on her own and with Ryker, besides, Ryker was so much better than a cane.

She suddenly felt her momentum come to a glaring halt as Ryker paused, seemingly to glance at something or touch something. Elizabeth sighed and slowly walked forward, she could sense a presence near them but she desperately hoped she wouldn't bump into them. She took one more step forward only to hear Ryker let out a mild cry, informing her that there were Pokemon close to her feet and a human girl in front of her. She paused, slowly bent over and unhooked the harness from Ryker's back, allowing her Pikachu to rest. She pat her on the head and allowed her to talk to whatever Pokemon she had found while she talked to the girl.

"Hello! Um, I'm sorry if I startled you or anything. I guess I didn't see you there." She chuckled and held out her hand for the girl. Her glazed over eyes with the large x's in them gleamed as she smiled slowly. "I'm Elizabeth, I was actually wondering if you and your Pokemon had any idea where the ferry in this town was. Usually I'd rely on sounds, but alas I haven't heard any sign of it.

"Pika! Pikachu!" Ryker exclaimed to the Oshawott in front of her, happy to meet a new friend, and introducing herself kindly.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Lilycove City
Lisa, Omiko, Josia
Affected RPers: Hedge (Chili)

Omiko was almost dragging the other two along. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! We're gonna miss the boooaaat!"

Josia sighed. "Omiko, please calm yourself." The child pouted. "But Josieeeee!" Lisa laughed. "Now, now, you two." Quickly, the trio boarded the boat.

Omiko grinned. "We're off!!! LET'S DO THIS~!" Lisa laughed at the girl's enthusiasm, while Josia sighed before looking at the other people on board.

...before Omiko ended up bouncing into another person. "Oof!"

Lisa quickly ran over and helped the girl up. "Omiko, be careful!" The child nodded before frowning at the boy she had bumped into. "'m sorry." Josia also walked over, obviously annoyed by her friend's actions.

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Lilycove City
Affected RPers: Lisa (Zekshirom)

Hedge looked up at the sight of the three girls. He gasped in surprise because he was not expecting to be bumped into. "Oh!" He clutched his necklace in his palms.
"No problem!" Hedge smiled. "You guys heading to Haoj too?" The trio nodded. "Well, I guess were on the same route!" The trio then laughed in agreement. "So um.... you guys must have had a reason to be headed to Haoj... May I heart your story?" Suddenly, the foghorn blared. The ship was setting sail now. Hedge waved goodbye to the woman at the counter and then continued to speak. "Well then! Guess we have this long boat ride to talk all about it!" Hedge laughed.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Canalave City
Vash, Sam, Alex
Affected RPers: Leon Pohl (Tangeh); Alexander Lascelles Troy (Schade), (We spot you so I guess you got affected.)

(Occ: It would be helpful for me, and probably everyone too, if everyone put the affected RPers at the top of their posts. Just a suggestion.)

"Thank you very much," Leon said to Vash as they arrived at the other side of the bay. The group rejoined with Sam and they walked into Canalave. There was a line of boats on one side and more people than usual were scurrying about.

"Oh, problem. We were coming this way regardless. As for the matter of payment." Alex slapped his arm playfully.

"None of that Vash, we don't charge for these things...okay which boat is going to Haoj. There have been much more of them recently so...Ahh here it is. A large red ferry appeared. A glowing sign said, Departing to Haoj in 20 minutes."

A tall boy with a whole bunch of jewelry walked past. He boarded the Haoj boat. Showing a boarding pass.

The group approached the man.

"Tickets?" he asked.

Sam stuttered "oh...um Forgot about that...where could we get some?"

"Over by the library. there is a booth. Please step to the side before boarding. Vash ran to grab some tickets.

He crossed the bridge then came to the library. He spotted a bright blue booth with a short line and a portly Ticket Vender and jogged over. Once he got up to the front of the line he put up a time bubble encasing just him and the Ticket Vender. The distracted vender didn't notice how the people outside the bubble were moving slowly. Most people didn't.

"Where you headed?" The portly man asked. He seemed tired.

"To haoj, 4 tickets."

"Thats a long trip." the man remarked. Accepting the cash Vashhanded him.

"Yeah I know, taking some friends to go and visit. I have never been myself so it should be quite the adventure."

The man nodded handing Vash 4 Boarding passes. "Good luck and safe travels." He smiled. Vash dropped the bubble and jogged off. To everyone around the two only a couple of milliseconds had passed. The whole interaction would just have appeared as a blur of movement.

This is coming in handy. Vash thought. I should use it more often.

Last edited:

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Slateport Ferry
Ronan Miller
Affected RPers: Dragonfries (I'm opening up an in for you if you want)

Ronan strolled the docks, contemplating hopping onto a boat and heading to the next destination. He had done all there is to do in Slateport. He had basically memorized the exhibits from the Oceanic Museum (go on, ask him about his nautical knowledge), and while he loved the market he felt he may be overstaying his welcome. If there was one thing Ronan learned to trust in his misadventures, it was his gut. He did a lap around the pier, feeling the vibes of the ticket collectors for each ship. He was trying to detect whose day had so far been the longest– that being the person who has had enough of their mundane job for one day that if someone were to slip past them without a ticket, they would just shrug and think “I don’t get paid enough to bother with that.” And clearly that would be the pimpled faced security guard taking tickets near the end of the dock. It looked like a ferry that could handle long distances, and was quite large at that. It was probably leaving Hoenn. How perfect was this? Almost too perfect, Ronan noted. Arceus must be smiling on him today. He thanked the big guy with a finger to the sky, and quickly crowded into line. When it was his turn to present a ticket, he just avoided eye contact and pretended to be with the people in front of him. He heard the guard speak up, “Hey wait.” Ronan did the opposite, and kept his head down. It seemed to have worked, because the next thing Ronan heard was the guard giving a short chuckle to a young woman before mumbling something along the lines of “you think you’re tired?”

The weather in Slateport was a funny thing. It can be bright and sunny one moment, and the next completely covered in clouds brought in by winds from the east. This was one of those moments. He took a spot at the top deck, which was almost completely empty due to the heavy clouds and dropping temperature. He ruffled through his pack, pulling out his leather jacket and threw it on. He also grabbed his pack of smokes and stuck one between his teeth. He watched as the girl he noticed earlier, who also seemed to have chosen to stay on the top deck despite the threat of rain, released two of her pokemon. Both fighting types, he noted as he tapped some ash off the side of the boat. Wherever they were headed, Ronan could sense her eagerness from across the deck.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Jack Aikawa
Route 34

Jack wandered the route beside the sea. His Eevee walked alongside him. He'd spent about 10 minutes thus far on the walk to Ilex Forest. His Eevee grew tired of walking and rested in the sand. She looked up at Jack and out towards the ocean. He decided to lay down as well.

"I've heard reports that sightings of the guardian of Ilex Forest have become much more frequent as of late." he said.

The Eevee rose and brushed against his leg. He looked out at the waves and the clear sky. She bit his leg and tired to drag him over to the road. He got up.

"So, now you're eager to go." he replied.

Most of the things I've heard were online or by phone, from some of my old friends and a few people they know. he thought to himself.

"A few of my older friends told me about it. Let's hope they weren't lying. It'd be awesome to see if we could catch the guardian; I bought some Ultra Balls earlier today." he brought up as they made their way off the route. "Well, here it is." he declared once they arrived at the gate to the woods.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Boat to Haoj
Lisa, Omiko, Josia

Lisa grinned. "Well, I'm Lisa, and I'm gonna go get the gym badges in Haoj! Omiko here-" she pointed to the childish brunette, who giggled. "-wants to compete in contests." She then smiled at Josia. "Josia here...her's is a bit difficult to explain...but right now, she's a pillar of support for us." Josia, her face stern, simply nodded a silent greeting to Hedge.

Omiko sighed. "Don't be offended by Josie's attitude. She's a tough nut to crack, but she's reeeeeally nice once she warms up to you~! She's just stubbo-"

*bop*

Josia lightly smacked her fist on Omiko's head, the girl recoiling "Owww....Josieee!" "That's enough."

Lisa sighed and looked over at the boy. "Don't pay attention ta them. They're always like that." She then grinned. "Y'know, I don't think I've gotten your name yet!"

Aon_Epiphany

Dreams and Wishes
Aaron Reyes/Jirachi
Lilycove City
Affected RPers(maybe):Lisa, Omiko, Josia ( Zekshirom ), Hedge (Chili)

"Unless you understand everything about yourself, you won't be able to accept the truth whether you find it or not."

The elder was incredibly vague during their meeting that day. Aaron didn't understand much of what she said at all. He felt as if the visit would've been a complete waste of time had she not given him his sole lead. Haoj region.

Aaron had heard stories on the Haoj region and the history that surrounded it. Many people who come from Haoj appear to have some strange abilities. He didn't understand much beyond that and couldn't decide how to even feel about it. It would be very convenient to have capabilities beyond those of normal people, but how does the rest of the world feel about them? "Attention travelers! The next cruise to Haoj will be departing shortly. Thank you!" the announcement could be heard throughout the entire harbor. Aaron rose out of his seat, grabbed his satchel, and made his way towards the ship.

"This is beautiful..." Aaron stated in a state of awe. The view from the deck mesmerized him. He had always been around water living in Mossdeep City, but something about being aboard the ship and seeing the way the sun reflected off of the water just made everything feel...right in the world.

Aaron then heard something collapse to the ground nearby and turned to see a small group of three females and one male. One of the young woman appeared to have fallen to the ground. Aaron watched on concerned for what was going on. He didn't want to approach or intervene at all, he frankly was worried about how he interacted with those around him. He had, however, decided that should anything hostile were to take place that he would try to do something about it. Luckily, things seemed to play out well and the four seemed to work things out amongst themselves prompting Aaron to continue minding his business. He turned back towards the sea and watched the waves as the boat finally made it's departure from Lilycove City.

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Boat To Haoj

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Hedge blushed slightly. He was not known to blush that much but at this moment he did. He hadn't been this excited in a long time. "I'm Hedge, Hedge Goldenwood." He smiled. "Nice to meet everyone!" They exchanged their greetings and continued on. "Well then, contests and gym badges are awfully cool! I myself.... never got around to gym battling... I've been drifting." Hedge sighed. However, he beamed up again. "Well I assume I should tell you about why I want to head on down to Haoj!" The girls looked awfully interested. "Well, you see... I have these strange...." Hedge's left palm was clenched to his necklace now. His right arm dangled by its side as he twiddled his fingers and small little blue energy balls seemed to dance in between them. Suddenly, thunder sounded. It began to rain softly, and then heavily. Soon enough, Hedge was soaked. "Powers." He laughed.

"EVERYONE CLEAR THE UPPER DECK PLEASE!" One of the crew members instructed. The foursome traveled down the stair case to where they were instructed to go. The ship was absolutely huge. The walking and sitting room was big enough to fit even the fattest of people. Hedge's hands were shaking with his nervousness. "Well um... do you like coffee? We can talk all about what I've been experiencing over that!" And with that, Hedge shyly ran towards the little cafe in the ship.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~*~-------------------=
Alexander Lascelles Troy
Giratina
Ferry to Haoj
Affected RP'ers: Crash

Finding the ferry was easy. Getting the boarding pass wasn't as simple task as it would seem. Having asked around, Alec found out that there were several vendors scattered around the lot, allthough finding them wasn't as easy as it should be. He eventually found one over at the canalave liberary, and proceeded to get his pass. Afterwards, he proceeded to board te ferry, walking over to the guy standing in frnt of the ship entry, checking everyones tickets. He flashed his ticket, immideatly realizing he could just use his powers to board the ship without needing to get a pass in the first place. Allthough that was a good idea, it didn't matter if he bought the pass or not, concidering his dads fundings. "Tickets?" Someone asked over by the man in front. Alec overheard that someone did not have any clue as of where to get the passes, being slightly happy he wasn't the only one struggling with that. giving off a slightly evil smirk, Alec entered the ship, and proceeded to find his room, ironically numbered "666"

after having explored much of the ships exterior, which Alec found to be very upper class and magnifficent, he decided he needed to get some fresh air. He had Candice come out of her Pokeball, and gained a few looks of awe as the Froslass sparkled as she appeared. "Now, you and I are going to explore the exterior of this ship, sounds fun?" Alec told Candice, who nodded happily in agreement. The sun was shining, and it was a slightly miserable day. The deck was bursting with life and activity, which made Alec grow uncomfortable quite quickly. He didn't really know what to do about himself, so he snatched up a parasol and put it behind a chair of which he sat down upon. Candice joined him in the shade, playing with a ball she found somewhere. It wasn't really much for him to do in order to pass the time. The ships deck had an area where trainers could battle, but neither Alec or Candice felt up for it. Maybe Faust did.. But he could have his moment later. There was a small kiosk there as well, where Alec proceeded to buy another Swirlix Shake. He had a soft spot for those shakes, and so did Candice, who also got one. Getting back into their own little spot on the shadows, they waited the ferrytrip out without talking too much.

Zarra Aiderno
Boat to Haoj

Affected RPers: Shampoo Thief

Zarra looked around for a minute, not realising there was another person on the top deck. When she noticed there was someone, she started a little, before returning her face to its usual impassive mask. She turned away for a minute, looking up at the sky, before realising that things would only get more awkward if she stayed silent, and she didn't fancy going to one of the lower decks to find a seat. Making up her mind, she walked over to stand next to him, with Machoke following her over as soon as he saw her move; to say the Pokemon was overprotective would be putting it lightly. Breloom, on the other hand, looked carefree. She never had any idea what was going on in that one's head. He could be planning a murder, and she still wouldn't figure it out.

Looking at the guy closer, he looked quite a bit older than her, and seemed a little shifty, for lack of a better word. Of course, she didn't dwell on it too much, still being excited about visiting Haoj. Her emotions didn't really show on her face, though. She'd never exactly been expressive. Still, she supposed she'd be better starting a conversation with him. They'd be on the ship for ages, and spending that long in silence, while it wouldn't really bother her too much, wasn't her preferred course of action.

"So... Why're you going to Haoj, then? I mean, you must have some reason, it's a long journey otherwise. My name's Zarra, by the way." she said, looking at him. She'd wait to see what he said before she would tell her own reasons. It seemed as though it would be a lot to tell some stranger on a ferry, at least before knowing anything about them. Besides, he might not even believe her. Strength was a hard skill to show without breaking anything, and getting thrown off the boat wouldn't be anyone's idea of fun as far as she was concerned.

Last edited:
Atalanta Perez
Resort Area
Affected RP'ers Hedge (Chili)

OOC: This isn't bunnying we agreed to it.

- ------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
One explanation later...

"So, there you have it.... that's how the fire happened." Kendall sighed. "It took my parents from me." "Oh." Atalanta said shocked. "I'm so ashamed of it..." Kendall looked at his feet shaking his head.

"You aren't alone... I've killed before... it was a complete accident like you!" The young boy's lip quivered. More than a few tears were pouring from Atalanta's eyes. "You see, I have powers too... If I concentrate, and it does take alot of energy from me.. I can move the blood in someone's body." Kendall stared at him rubbing his chin. "I see... it is as if there is some sort of connection between us.... I've never met someone with powers such as ours." Atlanta nodded. Atalanta reached into his bag and pulled out an egg and a leaf stone. "What on Earth is that?" Atalanta wiped his tears and gasped. "It-it's hatching!" Kendall clapped his hands. "Something good from today! New life!" The two boys stared at the egg as it began to crack... 3....2....1....!

"EEVEE!!!!!!!!!!!" It loudly cried as it saw the sun in the sky for the first time. Kendall laughed and opened his mouth. "Hello there!" Kendall waved at the newly hatched Pokemon. The Eevee slowly got up and walked into Kendall's arms and nuzzled there. "I-I- think he likes me!" Kendall grinned. Atalanta smiled. "He is all yours now!" "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!" Kendall hugged the Pokemon. "Welcome to the group!" Atalanta handed him the leaf stone. "Evolve him!" Kendall laughed. "Oh silly! Surely you know that Eevee cannot be evolved with a leaf stone!" Atalanta blushed. "Oh! Ya! I knew that..."

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Ferry from Slateport
Affected RPers: Dragonfries

The stone-faced girl from across the deck apparently decided she wanted to have some company, and she walked over to him. During her approach, Ronan could sense she was making some character judgements. However, any feelings she was having were hard to read over her exuberance. Which was funny because by just looking at her face, you would expect she was headed to a funeral and not a vacation. Ronan never tried to explain it, but he could always sense feelings and emotions in people. From the most obvious ones like happiness and anger, to the more focused ones people don’t think as much about, like judgement, solemness, or longing. He couldn’t read people's thoughts, but a lot of times, your state of mind betrayed your intentions. The girl must not have judged him too harshly, as she struck up conversation with him.

"So... Why're you going to Haoj, then? I mean, you must have some reason, it's a long journey otherwise." Was she starting a conversation or an interrogation, Ronan wondered? She continued, "my name's Zarra, by the way." He processed what she said for a second. So, they were headed to Haoj. Good to know, since the ship could be headed for the Distortion World for all he knew. He had read a lot about Haoj, and was quite familiar with the region and its mythology. Including the belief in Morphers. Ronan had never seen a Morpher before, and he chalked them up to just being legends. The idea seemed ridiculous to him. But hell, his region believes in a tentacled llama god, so who was he to judge?

After a pause not yet long enough to be considered unordinary, Ronan replied.

“Zarra, what a unique name! You can call me Ronan. I do indeed have a reason for heading to Haoj.” In reality, that reason was to get the hell out of dodge before people started catching onto his thievery. That, and he was going stir crazy after being there for so long. Which was only about 2 weeks. But this was all information he chose to keep to himself.

So instead he said, “I’m hoping to get to the Louvre Museum. I’m a big fan of museums, you know? Thats why I was here in Slateport,” which was not entirely a lie.

“And how about you, have big plans for Haoj?”

And with that, he took a quick drag from his cigarette. Zarra’s machoke had clearly not judged Ronan as well as she had, you didn’t need any special abilities to realize that. It’s arms were crossed threateningly, and it’s eyes bore right into Ronan’s soul. Maybe Ronan was exaggerating, but he was careful to exhale his smoke in the opposite direction of the girl so as not to piss anyone off.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Boat to Haoj
Lisa, Omiko, Josia

Lisa's eyes widened when the energy balls formed around Hedge's hand. "You're like..." Then the storm started, and the announcement to go below deck was heard. The four went downstairs, and Lisa smiled. "Alright. Although Omiko..." She was already over there, just now getting a tall glass of chocolate milk. Josia blinked. "She is fast." The other laughed. "She's always been like that. I dunno where in the heck she keeps all that energy."

When they got over there, Lisa ordered a cafe mocha, and Josia got a cafe bombon. After taking a sip, Lisa looked over at Hedge and lowered her voice so only he could hear. "we'll talk about it later, when there aren't so many people around, but the three of us have powers, too." Omiko and Josia nodded to confirm the other's statement.

A small paw then reached up, and a Buneary peeked over at the mocha. Lisa giggled before letting the pokemon take a sip. "Oh, this is Twirl." The Buneary looked over at Hedge and waved before taking another sip of the mocha, obviously pleased.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Hickory City
Yuriko Sakura

Yuriko just traveled to Haoj. She was visiting her Aunt Kioko in Hickory City so that Yuriko can learn about more flowers, at least, that's what she told her mother. Really, Yuriko wanted to visit the Primavera Forest. After reading about the beautiful forest, Yuriko felt drawn toward it. She felt like she NEEDED to see those shrines, but she hadn't found the right time to ask her aunt about it. Right now, though, Yuriko was just relaxing in a patch of flowers, watching her Pokemon play and reading a new book. It was a nice day, about 50 degrees fahrenheit with a cool breeze blowing

"Yuriko! It's lunchtime!" called her aunt.

"Coming!" Yuriko called her Pokemon back and walked up to the door. "What're we hav- Ooh! Something smells good!

"I'm trying out a new recipe using some of the dandelions out back. Those spaghetti noodles are what you put the dandelion sauce on." Yuriko's aunt was always trying out different recipes. Some turned out to taste okay, but most, well... didn't. The dandelion spaghetti turned out to actually be okay, and that put Yuriko's aunt in a good mood. Yuriko decided now was the time to ask about the Primavera Forest.

Yuriko started off with a seemingly innocent question, "Have you ever been to the Primavera Forest, Aunt Kioko?"

Yuriko's aunt suddenly looked suspicious. "Why do you want to know?" she asked.

"Oh! Uh... no reason, I just.... uh... one of my friends back home mentioned it and I... uh... just wanted to know more!" She quickly came up with a story.

"Well, strange things happen there, and it might eventually attract some bad people, so I don't want you going there. Ever. Do you understand?" Aunt Kioko was more stern then her usual, carefree self. It was odd to Yuriko, but she just answered yes and went back outside, calling out her Pokemon and giving them some food.

Tangeh

Alyssa Holdsworth
Castelia City
Affected RPers:
Mogar

Alyssa turned at the sound of a pokemon's cry to find a teenaged girl with a pikachu on a harness. The pikachu was wearing a red tie around her neck - Alyssa remembered her mother telling her not to bother pokemon wearing a red ascot, because it meant that the pokemon was there to provide assistance to their trainer. She looked away from the pikachu, not wanting to disturb her, and surveyed the girl curiously. Her eyes were different - they were glazed over and had large X's instead of pupils. Combined with the assistant pikachu, Alyssa guessed the girl was blind. She was intrigued by the girl's appearance, but averted her eyes, knowing better than to stare. It was at this moment that the girl extended her hand to her with a smile. Alyssa hesitated for a moment, not having much experience with handshakes, but offered her own hand and performed the action nonetheless. "Oh, um, hi! My name is Alyssa."

At Alyssa's feet, Otto the oshawott bounced enthusiastically in front of the pikachu. "Oshawott! Osha!" he replied cheerfully.

"Oh, and that's my oshawott Otto down there by your pikachu," Alyssa said. Once Elizabeth inquired about the ferry, Alyssa perked up. "You're looking for the ferry too? I was just talking about going on a ferry, wasn't I Otto?"

"Oshawott!" Otto nodded and smiled.

Alyssa crossed her little arms and grinned triumphantly at the water. "But... we haven't decided where to go yet." She drooped a bit at this. "But I guess that's not your problem, huh? Now let's see..." Alyssa scanned the Castelia sealine. There were so many docks that Alyssa couldn't even see all of them from where she stood. Just two docks down, though, there was a huge white ship. It definitely seemed built for public transport, though Alyssa couldn't read the writing on the hull from the distance they were standing from it. "I bet that's it!" Alyssa said confidently. She was pretty lucky when it came to guessing, after all. "There's a big white boat not too far from here. Do you wanna walk over with me?"

Leon Pohl
Canalave City - Ferry to Haoj
Affected RPers:
Crash & Charm, Schade (to a degree)

Leon was so caught up in marveling at the beautiful city that he didn't pay attention when he got into the ticket line. Extra jumped off of his shoulder's and pointed at the ferry before shrugging her arms with a quizzical expression.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Leon asked, disregarding the ticketing man as he informed their group that they couldn't board unless they had boarding passes. "This is a boat." He said and signed, holding his cupped hands at the end longer for emphasis. "Boat. You know this word already, yes?"

Extra gave him a deadpan expression before signing back: "Not boat. Bigger."

Leon chuckled and responded in sign language: "Big boat, OK? He turned back to the other three to find that Vash had already bought him a ticket for the ferry. "Ah! My apologies, I was distracted for a moment..." He turned and fished into the side pocket of his backpack, conjuring up enough money to pay him back. "Here, this should cover it. This trip is not on my own dollar to start with, so no need for me to be paid for by others, ja?" He laughed.

They finally managed to make it past the ticketer, and walked along the ramp leading onto the ferry. "Gorgeous..." Leon said to himself, peering around the high-class workmanship of the ferry. Perhaps this wouldn't be a long twenty hours after all. He turned to Vash, Sam, and Alex. "I am going to get settled in my room. I'm sure we will find each other again after, oui?" He followed the directions on his ticket to the room labeled "668". He couldn't help but shift his eyes to the right - room "666". "That is a bit... forboding," Leon commented to himself, as he didn't feel it appropriate to sign it out to Extra. He unlocked his door and immediately dropped his giant backpack on the ground with a sigh of relief. The room itself was very nice, with a double bed and a window currently overlooking the sea.

Leon pulled a pokeball off of his belt, and released his lucario. The pokemon yawned and stretched. Extra beamed and ran to hug the lucario's leg - he looked down at her and his mouth twitched into a smile. "Did you have a good rest, Luther?" Leon asked.

"I did," Luther communicated to Leon's mind via aura. It was difficult to describe what kind of language Luther was using to communicate with; it was a strange yet precise way of communicating, and Leon couldn't pinpoint it to any sort of human language. "Is this the ferry?"

Leon nodded. "Yes. Isaac and Trill are in their pokeballs. The former was sleepy earlier, and the latter..." Leon rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I think it best not to annoy the rest of the ship, yes?"

"...That's probably for the best." Luther looked down at Extra and signed "Up?". Extra readily climbed onto Luther's shoulders this time, smiling widely.

Leon smiled back. "Well, shall we take a look around?" The three left their stateroom, locking it securely behind them.

Pyroli

Banned
Elizabeth Fawn
Xerneas
Castelia City
Affected RPGers:
Tangeh

Elizabeth flushed slightly, feeling the girl's eyes pass her skin and stare at her briefly before turning away; probably getting embarrassed due to staring at her for too long. Elizabeth had to admit that she felt relief that the young girl no longer stared directly into her eyes and gawked. She bent down slowly and pat Ryker on the head before reattaching the little Pikachu's harness, knowing that they would soon be moving again. Ryker closed her eyes and brimmed a smile at her trainer and turned to the Oshawott, ready to show-off her skills as a guide to the young otter.

"Yeah, I've been all over my home region actually. I was hoping for something, new I guess?" She shrugged. "Me and Ryker here wanted to experience something new, and she has her whole life ahead of her and I don't want to restrict her from seeing the world so I go everywhere I can." Elizabeth smiled.

At the young girl's prospect to walk over to the boat together Ryker's ears perked up and she excitedly chattered to her trainer. "Sure! Ryker here seems fully on board so it sounds like a pretty good option to me. Shall we head off?" Elizabeth asked already beginning to wak in the direction that Ryker lead her.

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Boat to Haoj
Affected RP'ers: Lisa, Omiko, Josia (Zekshirom)

"Sweet!" Hedge did a fist pump. "Sup' Twirl?" The Buneary squealed in delight. Hedge laughed.

"RASPBERRY FRAPPUCINO AND A CHAI TEA!" The person who was serving up the cafe drinks and treats announced over the PA system. "Oh! Yum!" Hedge walked up to the counter and grabbed his treats. "Man, have I been treating myself to much today!" The three girls laughed. A cold gust of wind went through the ship as a crew man walked in. "Brr!" Hedge zipped up his leather jacket. Hedge was sitting with the three girls at a table and was looking at the ground tapping his foot. "So... um... we have about... well, alot of hours until we reach Haoj so...." The girls waited to hear his idea patiently. "How about we show each other our Pokemon?" Hedge grinned. "Who wants to go first?"

Kendall Varvaro
Resort Area
Affected RP'ers: Atalanta Perez (Cressisnumber1)

"Well! It looks like we will be taking a big trip through Sinnoh. How does that sound?" Atalanta gasped. "I've been canoeing many times around the ocean but I've never traveled outside my home town to much! Kendall laughed. "Well... I need a trip out of this... depressing atmosphere." He waved his hand around the blackened house. The two boys got up and began walking to the house. They noticed a man and a woman in front of the estate. "Mr. Varvaro?" Kendall stopped in his tracks. "Who wants to know?" Kendall responded. "Well, you see you are the heir to all the fortunes left by your parents.... we are here for you to sign the legal documents saying you are inheriting it." Kendall nodded. Kendall reached into his coat pocket and grabbed out a beautifully crafted pen. Kendall signed the papers and began to speak. "There, anything else?" The woman began speaking this time. "Well, a new manor must be made to replace the previous one here." Kendall stayed quiet. "We do have several blue prints to you to follow but it is all up to you.. however, I am particularly fond of th-" "Stop." Kendall announced. The woman looked quiet confused. "I do not want the manor here." The woman began speaking once more. "Well, um... of course! What else would you want here?" "Two statues... for my parents.. this place is no longer a home nor do I want a home on top of it.... a house should not be built over a place of death and sadness... it needs commemoration." The two people nodded. "Very well then! We will get on it right away!" The two began to shuffle away. Suddenly, the two people turned around towards Kendall and Atalanta. Oh please, what now?! Kendall thought to himself. "You do want a new manor though, correct?" Kendall sighed. "Why yes, I do need a place to stay once I leave Sinnoh as a home..." Kendall had to think where to put this new manor. He snapped his fingers. "Keane Islands, Haoj region." Atalanta stared at him in amazement about how he can just spend money like that without thinking of maybe a simpler house. "Excellent choice sir! As soon as we get your details, we will be on our way to making your visions come true." Kendall smiled and nodded. Kendall and Atalanta slowly shuffled away. Behind them, they heard the sound of cameras taking several photos. A mob of reporters began coming after Kendall with several rude and odd questions. "Oh my!" Atalanta was shocked at the things people said and asked. Kendall gritted his teeth and whispered to Atalanta. "Let's. Get. To. My. Boat." Atalanta nodded and the two were off in a flash heading towards the docks.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Boat to Haoj
Lisa, Omiko, Josia

Lisa giggled at Twirl's excitement. At the idea, Lisa grinned. "Well, I don't wanna crowd the boat...but I have a Jolteon, a Bravairy, Twirl...and Borial!"

At the call of his name, the Lucario emerged from his pokeball and bowed to Hedge. Lisa smiled. "Borial was my first pokemon. We've been through a lot together."

Omiko grinned. "Me, me! My turn next!" Getting up, she threw five pokeballs into the air. Out came a shiny Lopunny wearing an outfit that fit an idol, a Kirlia with a proud look on it's face, a smart looking Gloom with a school cap, a smug Taillow with a bandanna, and a strong looking Makuhita with unique gloves.

Pointing from first to last, Omiko introduced them. "Balle, Crysta, Spore, Flitter, and Glist! Each represent the five Contest types~!"

After Omiko returned the five pokemon, Josia took out one. "Like Lisa, I shall not crowd the ship. I shall only bring out Urenia." A shiny Espeon then appeared, who seemed as calm as her trainer. "Other than Urenia, I have a Castform, a Florges, and a Bronzong." After a moment, she returned Urenia and went back to sipping her coffee.

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood
Boat To Haoj
Affected RP'ers:Omiko, Josia, and Lisa

"Wow! Such cool Pokemon!" Hedge was very impressed. "What a cool looking Espeon!" Hedge smiled at Josia. The smile was not returned. "Well.. my Pokemon are..." Hedge took out a pokeball and threw it up in the air and then caught the ball. Out, popped a Torchic. "Chic! Chic!" It cried. "His name is Flaime!" The Pokemon then began to start poking a whole into Hedge's cup of tea and stared to drink some. "Hey!" Omiko laughed. "He is so cute!" She declared. Hedge smiled. "Next up is... Omaro, the Mudkip!" Hedge began to reach for the Pokeball but the Pokeball was open and nothing was inside. "Omaro?" Hedge gasped as he ran over to where Omaro was hiding behind a chair. "Omaro! Don't be shy!" Hedge picked up the Pokemon. "These girls are very nice." Omaro looked a the girls questioningly. Then, he decided they were a good crowd. "Kip!" Omaro smiled. "Atta boy Omaro!" Hedge smiled. "He can be very shy sometimes but he's always been sweet.. even before he was with me." Next, I would show you my Glaceon and Arcanine but.. my girls were pretty crabby today and get very seasick.. plus Arcanine would probably scare the passengers off the boat." Lisa chuckled to herself. Josia began to speak. "Your Mudkip and Torchic must be extemely under leveled if they haven't even evolved yet." Hedge forwned. "Well... I just don't train that often." "Hmph." Josia continued to sip her coffee. "I hope you liked my Pokemon!" Hedge smiled. BOOM! Hedge screamed. "Damn that thunder is loud!"