• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morph Legends 3.0 (PG-13)

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Venus City
Lisa, Moriko, Josia
Affected RPers: Chili(kinda? idk)

Lisa was still a bit concerned about Hedge, but he said he was ok...she'd just have to go with that for now.

Walking out, the trio stood in awe of the bright sun above the large city. Moriko grinned. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This is gonna be GREAT!" Lisa chuckled at the small girl's enthusiasm while Josia simply sighed. I hope I made the right choice in accompanying these two here...

Lisa then looked at the map they had and smiled. "Hey, Moriko! There's a contest hall in this city!" Moriko's eyes sparkled. "REALLY?! Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go, let's go!" The girl ran off, causing the other two to quickly run after her.

"Wait up!"

"That girl has too much energy..."

Diamendas (Diomond) Crest Ray

"Flight 101, 300 feet above the ground!" The flight attendant announced. " Huh..Huh!" Diamond mumbled confused in the crowded plane. Diamonds ears felt clogged, and his gallade was dressed as his dad and Buziel wrapped in a bundle, as it landed he held Gallades hand, Buziel and Gallade rubbed their belly with puppy eyes. " Fine, I will buy you guys some candy!" They cheered loudly.

They ran around and played tag. " Okay you each get 5$ spend it with care"! Buziel spent it on gum balls and stuffed his pouch, in fact he loved gum balls so much he changed his nickname to Gumball! Diamond etched on a collar saying "Gumball". " Gallade!" Gallade!" Gallade rushed in reading a biography about Spartecus and a necklace saying " Spartecus". "Your idol?" He nodded. "And you changed your name?" He nodded. "Okay, guys we gotta go get a taxi and B&B, they sat in the cab and told the Taxi cab driver to go to the nearest B&B.

After they checked in they played Go Fish and fell asleep.

REAL DADS

Shampoo Thief
Ronan Miller
Venus City
Affected: RR

“Uh, yeah sure, ‘neat,’” replied Ronan to the girl, who, as expected, came over and started a conversation.

A woman walked up to the girl, her mother Ronan guessed, and said "Yuriko! My friend is here! Are you coming?"

They then had an interaction where the girl, apparently Yuriko, asked the woman if it would be okay for her to start traveling the nation. And the woman was totally chill about it. The whole conversation seemed a bit sudden, and well, rushed, to Ronan. Who decides to start a nationwide journey on a whim? While all this was transpiring, Ronan was gathering his things. He was about to try to slip away from them, when he saw the woman hand Yuriko a 100 dollar bill. She then slipped her wallet back into her purse and turned to leave. Ronan resisted the urge to follow her.

“So, where are you headed?” Yuriko asked, bringing her attention back to him.

Ronan hesitated with his answer, figuring that Yuriko was about to invite herself along. If he wasn’t careful, he may not be able to lose her and they would become traveling companions. He shuddered at the thought.

“I’m not really headed anywhere,” he lied, “but I’m late.” He began to sidestep away from . “It was nice to... yeah” he said with a slight nod and wave as he turned to walk away, not realizing that in the shuffle he had forgotten to pick up his trainer card on the ground.

RapidashRocks524

Want Mega Rapidash!
Yuriko Sakura
Venus City
Affected: Shampoo Thief

The boy rushed off. Yuriko shrugged her shoulders. She then noticed something underneath the bench. Nealing down, she realized in his rush to get away, the boy had dropped his trainer card. His name was Ronan Miller, he was 18, and he came from Sinnoh, according to the card. This card even had his PC login and trainer ID. "Hey! Er... Ronan! You dropped your trainer card!" Yuriko could see him at the end of the road, and, evidently, he didn't hear her. Yuriko ran after.

Ronan turned a corner. Yuriko caught his eye, even through the hussle and bussle of the people separating them. Ronan started running. "Hey!" Yuriko called again. Yuriko ran after, then turned the corner she had seen Ronan turn. He was nowhere to be seen. Darn. I'll have to find him. He'll probably be missing this after a while.

Tangeh

Leon Pohl
Ferry from Canalave (Docked at Venus City)
Affected RPers: Anyone on the ship from Canalave

Leon hoisted his backpack onto his shoulders and left his stateroom cheerfully. His lucario, Luther, walked by his side, the sea breeze playing with his ears. Isaac sat on Luther's shoulder, and though he couldn't see what was going on, he still smiled widely in anticipation. Little Extra was perched on Leon's head, and unlike her sightless companion, was staring around the new landscape in total awe. "We are here!" Leon exclaimed and raised his hands to sign for Extra. "Welcome to Haoj, my friends!" He flourished his right hand out for 'welcome', though he didn't have knowledge of the local sign for 'Haoj' yet. He figured he would learn it at his business meeting. It wasn't for a few days, which gave plenty of time for sight-seeing.

Isaac leapt off of Luther's shoulder and clung to the bigger pokemon's tail for guidance as they disembarked the ship. Leon tossed his huge backpack on the ground once they were off, and began rummaging through it. "Map... map..."

Extra jumped down from his head and went to play with Isaac, but in the meantime Luther was surveying the crowd of people. '...There seems to be a lot of people here. Is there an occasion?'

"Not that I am aware of," Leon spoke aloud, though considering Luther communicated telepathically, to any outsider it would seem as if he were talking to himself. "I should have asked the three trainers who were with us on the ship..." Though they hadn't mentioned any sort of event happening in Venus City, there had been something bothering him about his conversation with Sam. They had some sort of 'powers', and though Leon had never learned what she meant by that, she did seem to imply that they would learn more by going to Haoj. Leon raised his own right hand, and frowned as he inexplicably made it turn into solid metal.

'Don't do that,' Luther communicated and shot him a hard look. 'It's not normal for a human to perform such feats.'

Leon's hand flashed back to normal. "Well, that is precisely why it is so interesting, ja?" He flicked his eyes to be sure Extra and Isaac were still close by, then went back to searching for the map, if a bit uneasily.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Docked at Venus City
Sam
Affected RPers: Leon Pohl

Sam walked around, standing next to her friends. The ship was starting to get crowded as passengers were coming above deck. People had started disembarking. Venus City was quite the sight, and Sam marvelled at the place. She wasn't quite as well traveled as her friends.

She spotted Leon and waived running over. A Lucario was standing next to him and a couple of small monkey like Pokemon were playing around them.

She saw a glint of light, like metal reflecting light. It was as if his arm had turned into metal. She blinked and his arm was back to normal.

Hello Leon, how are you doing? She looked at his arm suspiciously, but then passed it off as a trick of the light.

I wonder what that was. It probably was nothing, but I could have sworn I saw something. Maybe, but probably not. Also, I sense the power that I sensed before. Much stronger now but fading again. Like he tapped into the energy but then stopped using it. It feels similar to what Vash does, except more metallic and less ancient.

Vash and Alex Noticed where sam had run off to and walked over.

They seem awfully close Sam thought I wonder if they...Nah. If they do, it would work out but they don't get to see each other very often. That might be changing.