• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Morphic (R, possibly offensive to some)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Wow. Just...wow. I think we all knew this was coming, but still, actually seeing it happen hits you like a ton of bricks.

I know this is gonna sound weird but that was a well-written assasination scene ._.

The large amount of profanity didn't bother me, actually. They were getting shot at with the intent to kill---I think niceties are going to come last in a situation like that.

Lastly, I found the fact Mia wanted to eat a corpse very amusing in a sick way XD

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Damn. o.o The scene in which Dave was being fired at again and again was very intense. It really felt like he could just get sniped off, just like that, at any moment. And at the end of that scene, I was as sure as he was that he was dead, which made finding out that he wasn't pretty damned awesome. X3

Speaking of awesome, Mia sure as hell was in that chapter--even moreso than usual for her, and that's saying something. Her remarks about eating people were just frelling priceless. X3

Highlights:

This time Jean looked at the girls’ harsh faces in dumbfounded astonishment and then, abruptly, bared her teeth in a very surprisingly frightening manner and let out an intimidating, uncomfortably bestial snarl.

Will recoiled. Jean’s friends jumped and then, after a tense moment, just bolted towards the school building.

XD Awesome.

“They all stared at me and ran away and were all mean.”

“Well, honey, when your fire sac is active, you’re going to roast ‘em all if they’re mean to you, understand?”

The thought seemed to cheer Jean up considerably. “Yeah!” she shouted happily into the phone while punching the air.

I confess to getting some glee out of that, too. X3

“I assure you you did not die at any point this evening. I’m sorry if this upsets you.”

XD

“They took us to the morgue,” she went on. “Brian was there. There was a lot of blood. It smelled nice. I think I wanted to eat him.”

Oh God. That amused the holy hell out of me. XD Mia is just almost too awesome for words.

“I know. But I don’t want to eat you because you’ve got bandages on.”

“That’s nice.”

XD Yes, bandages are probably not much fun to pick out of the teeth, are they? X3

He didn’t really notice it happening, but by the time Howard hung up, he was fast asleep, dreaming of Mia eating Brian and bullets shattering windshields.

What lovely dreams. X3

Yep, that chapter definitely goes on my list of favorite chapters from this so far. :D

Smunkie

Di immortales!
I love the characters, the premise, everything! The Pokemorphs and the scientists both seem very real, and the religious nuts infuriate me just like they should. Trust me when I say I'll be keeping up with this fic
Although, what happened to the bird boy? I don't recall him being mentioned after the handing-out-of-the-morphs bit
And I was actually really sad when Brian died, I didn't see that coming. I mean, I saw the assassination attempt coming, but not Brian being the one killed. Poor Gabriel, his life is starting to suck even more ;_;

Dragonfree

Just me
i think that one, you shouldnt have **'s and that no one should actuly die
Uh, right. But I'm afraid these characters swear and people do die in this story; otherwise they wouldn't be these characters and this wouldn't be this story. You might as well be telling me to stop writing it altogether. It's not very helpful to tell people that the very essence of the story they're writing offends you; they can't exactly do anything about it. This is really a time where you should just realize that if you don't like death and swearing, this is not the story you should be reading.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I really hate those religous people. Its downright insane to kill people just becuase they are half Pokemon. The Pokemorphs are interesting however. Mia wants to slash at everything and Gabriel drips slime. I say this is going well.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
:O elyvorg is reviewing Morphic?

Mostly because I saw it on the first page and was randomly reminded that I wanted to make a particular comment which will probably be in capital letters near the end of this post.

But hey.

...Having re-read the first scene of Chapter 7 so far and not found anything worth nitpicking, I'm thinking that this review will be mostly random rambles about the characters. Soooo... I love the way you portray Jean's airheadedness. Probably comes from being brought up by someone like Dave. xP And Will is such an awesome insecure kitty boy. :3 I especially like how the thought of Dave nearly running over a Meowth disturbed him and then led to confused thoughts about whether that was right or not - nice little touch there.

Seeing as this is the second time I've read it, I was expecting the gunshot to come, but you still managed to catch me by surprise with how abrupt and sudden it was. Dave's panic is well-shown too by little things like how he types the wrong number, worries that he gave the wrong information and such, but his personality also comes through from his mind somehow finding time to cynically evaluate the situation.

I can't help but wonder why the second bullet missed him, though. The first one only hit Brian because Dave stepped out of the way the exact moment it was fired, right? Then he spends a few seconds standing still and staring, during which the sniper would easily have enough time to aim carefully at Dave - so why did that one miss, and by what seemed like quite a large margin? At least I can understand the others missing him because he was hiding behind a car or running, but...

Dave blinked. This was strange, because people had made up the notion of an afterlife in a bout of wishful thinking and that was not supposed to make it exist.
Heh. I love that line for some reason.

xDD. Second time I've read this, and Mia's attitude toward the whole thing still makes me chuckle. I can't help wondering whether she'd want to eat Dave too if he didn't have bandages on.

I WANT TO HUG GABRIEL. And I don't care that he's a living blob of lava, he needs a hug. :< Poor guy. I really want to see - properly see - his reaction to Brian's death, even though that'll probably make me want to hug him MORE.

And I know now that you did that scene with Brian and Gabriel last chapter making them both out to be extra awesome precisely because you were going to kill Brian off here. You're mean to your characters, you are.

...Yeah, really couldn't find any language stuff to nitpick here, perhaps because this chapter's mostly dialogue. But hey, at least you're not the only one who sometimes barely does anything except fangirling in a review!

Expect more fangirling of the morphs when they come up again. I like Jack as well. *nods*

madaco

Uh, right. But I'm afraid these characters swear and people do die in this story; otherwise they wouldn't be these characters and this wouldn't be this story. You might as well be telling me to stop writing it altogether. It's not very helpful to tell people that the very essence of the story they're writing offends you; they can't exactly do anything about it. This is really a time where you should just realize that if you don't like death and swearing, this is not the story you should be reading.

I wasnt asken for anything different, and i am glad that it just has astersks instead of the actual word, i also assume that other people like it more when there is a dath but i am only twelve and dont know if i should be reading this. (but GREAT rest of the storyline!)(I hope the brownhaird guy (that was nice to thee syther,...girl) helps later in the storie. I dont know why i was complaning earliear though...

Dragonfree

Just me
Uh, I guess I can PM you when there's a new chapter, but that was really spammy, you know. If you're replying, the absolute least you can do is try to include some sort of a review. Anything you liked or disliked? Anything that confused you? What interests you about the progression of the plot? It's really not that hard to type up something of worth when replying to a fic, particularly so when you're bothering to reply to ask to be put on a PM list anyway. How hard is it to at least include some sort of a comment about the actual story?

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Hi, I saw the link to this in you're sig and the mini-blurb intrigued me so I decided to read some of it. Here I am an hour later having read the whole thing :).

I like how you've intertwined real-world science with the completely impossible of the pokemon world; and you've even made it sound believable, that's what makes it so good.

I think your best area is characterisation because the way each of the morphs has a different view on they're...morph-dom (is there a better word?) and the way they each have varying degrees of the pokemon's personalities is pulled off so well. And of course the other characters, even the minor ones, each have they're own unique personalities (like the parents all have different attitudes to parenting and the siblings all behave differently). Also, you've clearly thought about the background in great detail (inventing a whole pokemon bible, now that is proof of your imagination skills), every character we've met has some dgree of back-story and it all makes the story seem so real.

I could continue for a lot longer with things I like, but that doesn't really help you, does it? So here are the things I had some problems with.

One: As I said already, the degree of which you've thought things through and made things seem to make scientific sense is excellent, but I did find one flaw. When they made the feotuses, where did they get the eggs and sperm and pokemon DNA, surely that would have created a debate worthy of a talk-show on its own. I know it's only a small thing but seeing as everything else is so well thought through, I thought you'd probably have an answer.

Two:

I thought for a while and I couldn't think of anything else ^_^; you must be good.

Anway, put me on the PM list (if you have one, if not I'll just check the FF page occasionally).

~JammyU

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Wow. I really don't know what else to say! I have rarely seen a flaw in your grammar, spelling, word usage, ANYTHING! Your plot's great, very original, not afraid of putting something in there, realistic. This is fantastic! There's no way I WON'T continue reading this story!

There's only one thing I noticed, and was mentioned above though I don't believe you adressed it. What happened to the Taillow Pokemorph? I can't remember you telling how he's faired so far. But that's the only thing I noticed. You probably have somehting in store for him that you just haven't put into the story quite yet and it was just up to me to point out something you won't answer for the sake of mysteriousness. That would be so me.... But you're amazing with this! I hope the next chapter will be up soon, but I'm not rushing you. I know how hard it must be being a mod, writing two fics, job and school (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). I'm amazed at how you can handle so much and bee so good!
;151;

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
hey, this story is pretty good, I like the Vulpix Pokemorph the best really, hmm I am thinking of maybe making my own pokemorph too, never done it so i would be an interesting challenge.

Hope you update, I will try to keep up but since the forums lag, I don't always read the fanfics.

Dragonfree

Just me
Chapter eight. Nothing of much significance happening, but it introduces the last morph and shows some reactions.

I'm not sure how much I like the writing here; it has a few very long sentences (which I deduced to be understandable anyway) and I'm not sure how well the emotion gets across, but I kind of like it anyway. On the other hand, the end of the chapter doesn't feel like it has a lot of closure. (So no, don't think there should be more when you get to the end; there isn't.)

Chapter 8

Peter didn’t notice anything odd when he woke up. Aside from the singing of the bird Pokémon outside, everything was silent. He ran his eyes up towards the wooden ceiling and then to the bright daylight flooding in through the window; he had forgotten to draw the thick green curtains last night.

He sat up stiffly, yawning as he scratched the small, deformed wings on his back, and reached for the large blue T-shirt at the foot of his bed. He pulled it on absent-mindedly while his eyes searched the room for other hastily discarded articles of clothing; he didn’t need to look for his blue-and-yellow baseball cap, which was always lying on the stool by the side of his bed where he could reach for it without even thinking about it. He pulled it on, turned it backwards and adjusted it before he stood up, walked to a pair of jeans lying beside his wardrobe in the corner of the room, and put them on as well.

He was beginning to notice in the back of his mind that things were a little more quiet than they were supposed to be.

“Kathy?” he called and got no answer. He opened his bedroom door and looked at the identical wooden door straight across; it was open and he could tell without really checking that his sister wasn’t there.

He turned towards the staircase on the left and began to walk carefully down. “Kathy, are you there?”

“Pete?”

Her voice was squeaky and quiet, and he could tell she was in tears even before he came down the stairs and found her sitting at the kitchen table with her face buried in the petals of her roselike hands. He had that strange feeling of being out of place, like the world had been turned upside-down when he slept and he was the only one still this way up.

“Sis, what’s wrong?”

She looked up at him, her arms flopping uselessly down at her sides. “They killed Brian,” she whispered. “And Dave was nearly killed, too.”

He stared. He wasn’t used to seeing his big sister like that. “What?”

“Some man tried to kill them both,” she said helplessly, and he walked over to her in a bit of a trance to let her hug him, just to confirm she was still physically there.

“Where are Mom and Dad?”

“They went to visit Dave at the hospital. They told me to tell you.”

“So is Brian…”

“He’s gone,” she sniffed. “The… the murderer shot him through the heart.”

As she said it, she didn’t sound like she really believed it. Peter felt increasingly like the world around him was some sort of an alien place, not the one in which he had gone to sleep last night. The thought that it was a dream crossed his mind, but more because that was how he knew people were supposed to feel in situations like this than because he actually believed it could be. He felt like he ought to cry, but he didn’t really feel sad. It was too surreal to be sad.

“It’s… it’s okay, Kathy,” he said numbly. His sister sobbed into his shoulder and he wondered if the Taillow part of him had made him emotionally disturbed to some degree, unable to mourn. Then he thought of Gabriel, and somehow, maybe because they went to the same school and had played a lot together when they were a bit younger or just because they were both Pokémorphs, that was when he felt a little sting in his heart, the world melted abruptly back into the real world and he found himself hugging Katherine back and letting his own tears stain her shoulder.

“Is Sarah still asleep?” he murmured.

“Yeah.”

He glanced at the third bedroom door between the stairs and the cheery, bright red wooden letters spelling out his technically older sister’s name. There was not a sound to be heard from the room. It was not surprising; he had always woken up earlier than Sarah when they were left to their own devices. But to know that she was asleep, that she didn’t even know, made the world begin to feel alien again, and he turned around and buried his face in Katherine’s shoulder and wished everything could just be normal again.

-------

“Daddy, Daddy!”

Dave groaned. He had no sooner woken up than his headache returned. He blinked a few times and forced himself to sit up. “What is it, honey?”

Jean nearly jumped into the hospital bed, stopped more by the height of it than by any respect towards the sick. “I’ve got the contract, Daddy! They sent it!”

Dave stared at her in dazed disbelief. “What?”

“The acting contract! For Sarah Hooter!”

He wasn’t quite sure how to even begin to reply. “I was nearly shot to death last night. The contract isn’t really a… top priority right now.”

She showed him her cute puppy eyes, and he pretended she was really sad about him. Or Brian. Not the contract.

“But Daddy…”

Not the ****ing contract.

She clamped onto his arm, closed her eyes and started sobbing. “But Mr. McKenzie said you were asleep, and he said it was okay, and then he talked to the doctors and they said you can come home today and now he said I could wake you up.”

There. Now he felt a bit more like a father. “I’m fine, sweetie,” he said and hugged her back as well as his current position allowed him. He wondered briefly whether Joe had told her about Brian or not but didn’t have the heart to ask.

“So are you going to sign it now?” she asked brightly, looking expectantly back up at him and putting a few sheets of paper on the bed along with a pen.

He didn’t really want to do it, but she was too cute and he had too much of a headache to argue. Afterwards, she went bouncing off into the hall to show it off, and he rubbed his forehead and sighed. It was first now that he noticed that the television in the room was on; he wouldn’t have thought much of that either if he hadn’t caught a glimpse of a pretty, redheaded news reporter in quite a lovely scarlet dress.

“…of the famous Heywood Labs perished and another was hurt when an unknown attacker with a firearm ambushed them last night. The research institute was the center of controversy a decade ago when its employees were the first to successfully splice the genomes of humans and Pokémon, resulting in eight living so-called Pokémorphs. Police have been unable to locate the attacker as of yet but have stated that the shootings are likely to be connected to the Pokémorph incident.”

“*****,” Dave muttered to himself. “Won’t even say my name.”

They moved on to sports and then to silly news about Meowth kittens and the whole while she was sitting happily beside that smug anchorman she was screwing (or had been a few months ago, at least, not that she hadn’t probably given everyone at the studio several blowjobs to get where she was now) as if she had no more than a passing knowledge of Heywood Labs and the Pokémorphs. Most of the people watching it, he realized with irritation, had no idea she had had a nervous breakdown and tried to throw a baby out of a window and just thought of her as one of those successful career women. And she was making more money than he was, damn it.

“…but not as cute as you, though.”

“Haha, good one, Jane.”

It was a good thing he was not holding the remote, because he might have thrown it at the TV and then he would have had to pay for it.

-------

Gabriel stared at the back of whoever was in front of him.

He could see the blurry blob he knew was Dave in his peripheral vision, walking up to the altar – he could just picture the man scowling at the fact they were in a church, which had been at his grandmother’s insistence – but wanted anything but to look at him. Him, who had been there when his father had died.

“Brian was a nice guy. He was always a nice guy. It was difficult not to like him.”

Him, who was lying through his teeth, because Gabriel had noticed – who hadn’t, really? – the way that Dave liked to blame Brian for his own mistakes just because he was so easy to pin things on, just because he never fought back. Just because he was too nice to stand up for himself.

“He always tried to do what was best for his son and his effort to try to make things as easy and comfortable for Gabriel as possible was truly admirable.”

Him, who had helped, but left most of the work to Brian; him, who had raised his daughter as a spoiled brat and still dared to comment on the parenting skills of others.

“His creative input when we were creating the Pokémorphs was also something amazing.”

Him, who had always taken the full credit for their creation unless that was inconvenient and would continue to do so after the funeral.

“And, well, without him, they wouldn’t even exist today.”

By which he meant screwing up the television debate that he had forced Brian to go to and had blamed him for for years.

“He even took on the most challenging morph to raise, which is quite something, and handled it admirably, resulting in, well, our Gabriel.”

Meaning him, the Slugma boy that no one had wanted but he had forced on Brian as punishment for the debate and Brian had learned to love only later.

“He was a truly great man and will be sorely missed among his coworkers.”

Because you must say that at a funeral, even if you won’t miss him, or at most miss the fact he would deal with the burden of his disgusting, slimy freak son and thus you would not have to.

“When he was taken from us so suddenly…”

And how dare he, how dare the man who the murderer had been going for stand there and say that about the one who took the bullet for him?

Gabriel felt sick.

He stood quietly up and began to walk out at the side, knowing that everyone was looking at him, even being aware of Dave’s gaze on his back while he tried to continue that horrible speech. Gabriel was glad to find a side door, threw up into the grass by the church wall and then sat down on the other side and shook, staring at the graveyard and the open grave that waited, ready to swallow what was left of his father and mark it with a meaningless cross as a symbol for a nonexistent god. He could still hear the faint echo of Dave’s words through the door.

He would never forgive him, ever. How could he forgive the one who should have died instead of his father? At least Dave was a jerk. Gabriel didn’t like to say anyone deserved to die, but no one could deny that there would have been some semblance of karma in it. His father had never done anything wrong.

It wasn’t fair.

He wasn’t sure how long he sat there. When they carried the coffin out, many people gave him a glance from afar and he considered joining the procession, but he figured he would just ruin the ceremony for everybody there who wasn’t used to seeing him (he had noticed several aunts and uncles he had only seen once or twice who seemed a little horrified by the sight of him) and the thought of watching the coffin sink into the ground while knowing what it contained was a bit sickening.

His father. He’d been a living, breathing, thinking human being only a few days ago. They’d ordered pizza last Friday and watched a cheesy romantic comedy. He had been in the middle of reading an acclaimed mystery novel and would never know who did it.

Pathetic as it was, that was the thought that made him finally curl up, bury his head between his knees and cry.

He was too far away to distinguish words, but he could make out the faint drawl of the priest’s voice from the churchyard. There was something soothing about it being so far away, the silence otherwise only broken by the chirping of a flock of Pidgey near the other side of the church and the occasional noise of the radio from the stationary police car that had been assigned to watch the funeral to deter or capture the criminal if he showed up to finish the job. It was just outside Taillow Springs, where the sound of cars from the town could not really be heard anymore. The Harrisons didn’t live too far away; they had a Pokémon breeding ranch a short drive from town.

“Hey, Gabriel,” said a voice, and Gabriel looked up to see Jack’s blue face and the accompanying antennae bobbing up and down in front of it. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” he replied dully, took off one of his black gloves and rubbed some life into his face. Down by the grave, he could see the coffin being lowered in, cringed and looked away.

“Here,” said Jack and held forward an ordinary red and white Pokéball. “From all of us.”

Gabriel stared at it for a second, took it in his gloved hand and then dropped it on the ground. A jagged shape of white light burst out of the ball and formed into a cute young Growlithe puppy. It tilted its head before attempting to lick his face; it cringed at the taste, let out a quiet whine and then lay down by his side.

He looked up at Jack.

“It’s one of Talia’s pups, you know, the Harrisons’ Arcanine,” the Chinchou boy explained. “They said she was the most playful and good-tempered of the bunch. Her name’s Felicia. We just thought… even while you’re living with us, it would be nice for you to have somebody who’ll always love you and be there for you.” He smiled awkwardly. “Something like that. It was Dave’s idea, actually.”

Gabriel had a sudden urge to throw the Pokéball in Jack’s face as hard as he could and tell him to leave him alone, but Jack hadn’t done anything wrong and the puppy really was kind of cute. He just gave the other boy a weak smile and scratched the Growlithe’s ear.

“Well, I hope you like her,” Jack said at last. “We were planning it yesterday, so we got food for her and such. It will be ready when we get home. Are you coming over to the…” He trailed off, his tone questioning. Gabriel shook his head, still scratching the puppy’s thick fur, and Jack turned around and walked back to the group.

Gabriel looked at the dog Pokémon by his side, half of him already attached to the creature and half feeling hurt at the suggestion that a Pokémon could even begin to act as a replacement for his father.

She looked up at him with adorable dark brown eyes and he figured she didn’t really need to be a replacement for anything.

“Felicia,” he muttered. “Good girl.”

“Growl,” she responded and tilted her head towards him. He smiled but hated himself for being able to smile now, now when he just wanted to mourn and punch a pillow and cry, and after a moment of thought he recalled her back into the ball, stared at the police car and just waited.

Brian would never find out who did it.

Gabriel felt his eyes begin to water again, and he silently resolved to himself that he would read that book and find out for him.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
It was a good thing he was not holding the remote, because he might have thrown it at the TV and then he would have had to pay for it.

That, right there, wins the chapter.

He had been in the middle of reading an acclaimed mystery novel and would never know who did it.

That's....really poignant. It hit me hard when I read it.

Gabriel felt his eyes begin to water again, and he silently resolved to himself that he would read that book and find out for him.

As did that.

Short and to the point this chapter was. And it was perfect.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Leave it to me, to point out the character you're just about to talk about..... *growls at self* But, yeah! I agree in full with Butler. I'm on the verge of tears myself. It seems kinda odd that a fire type it crying though, when you think about it. But I don't blame him in the least. I feel bad for all of them, 'cept Jean. She's kinda self-centered.... no offence. I didn't see any mistakes. Great job again!
;151

Gardevoir Girl

is NOT a girl
Ohh... *sniffle*

I agree completely with The Great Butler. It's amazing how such a small thing can be so important. Just the fact that he never found out the ending of that book... so little, trivial, yet so deep and touching.

And Jean did seem to be a little selfish, but then again, she's young and the movie contract would seem a lot more important than anything else to her, so it's understandable.

Great to finally see the last morph, but his part was short so I don't really have much to say about him.

~GG~

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
I thought that Peter's reaction to the news of Brian's death was handled quite nicely. I really got a good sense of how strange and surreal an experience the situation was to him.

I enjoyed the scene with Dave and Jean, enjoyed their interactions--especially with regards to the way Jean's Puppy Eyes of D00m factored into things. XD

The funeral scene was terrific, I thought--it's easily my favorite part of the chapter. I especially liked the part where there'd be a bit of Dave's eulogy for Brian followed by the sorts of thoughts that Gabriel had in the wake of what Dave said, and then another followed by Gabriel's reaction to it, and so forth--I love the way you did that, first of all, and great work on Gabriel's thoughts and state of mind in that scene. ^^

And holy crap, the sheer d'awwness of that Growlithe, especially in that context. So cute! ;-;

Other highlights:

He wasn’t quite sure how to even begin to reply. “I was nearly shot to death last night. The contract isn’t really a… top priority right now.”

She showed him her cute puppy eyes, and he pretended she was really sad about him. Or Brian. Not the contract.

“But Daddy…”

Not the ****ing contract.

XD

They moved on to sports and then to silly news about Meowth kittens and the whole while she was sitting happily beside that smug anchorman she was screwing (or had been a few months ago, at least, not that she hadn’t probably given everyone at the studio several blowjobs to get where she was now) as if she had no more than a passing knowledge of Heywood Labs and the Pokémorphs.

I will admit to squeeing at the mention of Meowth kittens, because damn it, THEY'RE KITTENS. D'AWW. X3 Also, the bolded part made me laugh. XD

“…but not as cute as you, though.”

“Haha, good one, Jane.”

XD Heck, I think I'd want to chuck something at the TV, too, after witnessing a display like that. X3

His father. He’d been a living, breathing, thinking human being only a few days ago. They’d ordered pizza last Friday and watched a cheesy romantic comedy. He had been in the middle of reading an acclaimed mystery novel and would never know who did it.

Pathetic as it was, that was the thought that made him finally curl up, bury his head between his knees and cry.

With regards to both of those, I thought that the fact that that had such an impact on him was a very nice touch. ^^

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Great! Just great, I find A link in your sig, settle down for a read, meet myself if I was half/half (Meowth in PMD 2... same personalty too!), then, one of the characters I've come to know and love... DIES! How could this happen? By the way, Gabriel is soooo right, not finishing a book? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I have a request, can Gabriel kill the killer himself? REVENGE!!! Intresting how the tailow and the roselia are sibblings. That was funny, eairlier:

For the future, if you ever plan on fusing a human with a blob of lava, DON'T!

And the bad guys make me want to go on a murder frenzy! I have some strange questions:

1) What if the Meowth learns pay-day? Money, Money! or will it just fire off projections of light from the coin, like in SSBB?

2) This one is REALLY odd... What if the Pokemorfs, err, mate? I acctualy somehow started wondering that with the part with the pity kid (Why? Who knows?), I mean, Pokemon lay eggs and humans.... don't. Will it be the whole, "Speceis of female with some things (Attacks) from male" thing? Or something else?

3) I lied, three things: I find it SOOO Ironic, when, you know how poor Meowth-Boy (I will, untill I recall his name, call him MB!) Has the sibblings who hate him? I find it crazy that, his sis is staring at him hatefully (Poor little cutey...), and she's reading A BOOK ABOUT THAT VULPIX TEEN!!!! Honestly, she's reading a book, where she thinks the character is SOOOO cool, and here's a real life one, standing in front of her, HER BROTHER, and, SHE GLARES AT HIM! That is almost crazyer than #2!

Oh, can you PM me when the next chapter is ready? This is TOOO Good!

Dragonfree

Just me
Hm, replies.

Thanks for reviewing, everybody. I haven't written much of chapter nine, but I have a basic idea of most of what will happen in it; it's just getting around to it, pretty much.

I'm glad you all seemed to like Gabriel's projecting everything onto that book; it's loosely based on personal experience.

Mewmie the shiny Mew said:
I feel bad for all of them, 'cept Jean. She's kinda self-centered.... no offence.
Why would I take offense? She is a selfish, spoiled, immature little brat and that's the whole point. :p

Kindrindra said:
I have a request, can Gabriel kill the killer himself? REVENGE!!!
You can't really make a "request" about what is obviously a plot element of great significance (and preferably not about other plot elements, either). You can speculate that it will happen, obviously, but for something like this the author is very likely to have plans for it already and it's a bit rude to expect them to change that just because you maybe want something else to happen (of course, you could have thought of the same thing, too, but then there is no need to suggest it, either).

Kindrindra said:
1) What if the Meowth learns pay-day? Money, Money! or will it just fire off projections of light from the coin, like in SSBB?
You'll see.

Kindrindra said:
2) This one is REALLY odd... What if the Pokemorfs, err, mate? I acctualy somehow started wondering that with the part with the pity kid (Why? Who knows?), I mean, Pokemon lay eggs and humans.... don't. Will it be the whole, "Speceis of female with some things (Attacks) from male" thing? Or something else?
The Pokémorphs' DNA is neither compatible with Pokémon nor humans (and, for that matter, not with each other either, since they are all fused in different ways); while they would be capable of having sex as far as permitted by their anatomy, there would be no way for that to produce offspring.

Kindrindra said:
3) I lied, three things: I find it SOOO Ironic, when, you know how poor Meowth-Boy (I will, untill I recall his name, call him MB!) Has the sibblings who hate him? I find it crazy that, his sis is staring at him hatefully (Poor little cutey...), and she's reading A BOOK ABOUT THAT VULPIX TEEN!!!! Honestly, she's reading a book, where she thinks the character is SOOOO cool, and here's a real life one, standing in front of her, HER BROTHER, and, SHE GLARES AT HIM! That is almost crazyer than #2!
Yes, that is quite ironic, isn't it? As he said, if only he were a fictional character, everyone would probably love him. :p If you asked his sister, she would probably defend this as being because Sarah Hooter is badass with awesome powers and spends the books saving the world from evil while Will is just a really freaky-looking, freaky-behaving but otherwise normal kid.

I really should actually put together a PM list. I think I forgot to do it before I posted chapter eight.