• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mortal enemy pokemon.

Zero0195

What is that one pokemon that you absolutely hated since the beginning? For me it's always been Zubats.

F------ Zubat! D<

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Zubat and bloody supersonic, oh how I loathe them.

pokeman13

i've always hated rattata and that was doubled by my sister using my master ball on a level 2 one in my fire red

Zero0195

Oh man Rattatas. I half expect to be surfing one day in pokemon and BAM! Wild Rattata in snorkel gear appears!

milc546

<< Bonkers
any pokemon with especially big encounter rates, and are global, like bidoof, starly, zubat, geodude, ratatta, magikarp, pidgey, all that stuff

GET THE PEST CONTROL!!! *takes out bazooka*

Peppermint

Vanilla-Flavored~
magikarp. Annoying and high in encounter rate. I know it evolves to a strong Gyrados but does it have to appear almost everytime I'm fishing?

No. 1 Machop Fan

Zuruggu and Zuruzukin. They are based on my worst fear, street teenagers.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Xatu, why does it need those eyes that pierce a man's soul and drive him to madness?

annabelletheraikou

Zubat! Oh my goodness that thing is annoying. Geodude too... I used to not have a problem with it, but then they just kept popping up! They were EVERYWHERE!

7 tyranitars

mine are ratatas :p here they are called "rot-op-ata" translated freely to english it would be like gtfo-ata

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
shiftry, what the crap was nintendo thinking when they came up with that creepy and ugly design.

annabelletheraikou

I totally forgot about Wingull and Tentacool. Everytime I use surf, there they are!

Cloud Darko

Master Hunter
Geodue... :/ Always hated running into the basterd since I always started witha fire type

Wanizaru

Bidoof and bibarel. They are all over the place! Horrible for pokradaring shineys.
Also, Shuckle. I hate how something that ugly and weaklooking has to have good defences.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Miltank.

I hate it so much. I just have to look at a carton of milk and get mad.

I'm assuming you've seen the Whitney Gym Battle flow chart.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Bidoof. They break chains, are ugly and are everywhere.

Mankanshoku Mako

Bronzor and Bronzong. Play through pearl or diamond without something that knows a fire type move and you too shall despise these pokemon.