• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most amount of shinies????

Ultimate Glalie

I've caught three, they are a shiny Rattata, a shiny Wingull and a shiny Zubat.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I've only really caught 2 shiny Pokemon, Wingull and Charmander, both in Emerald..but I did have around 15 or so in the GSC series..

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
iv only caught 2 shinies...a rattata(in my fire red) and a seedot in my ruby..

Theres already a thread like this, Scepgatr gave the correct link.

I have 4 shinies, but I used to have about 40.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I got none and there's a thread for this already.

azuvipsel

yes i have none! never once in my entire life of 3rd gen gameplay.

Same. Hatching for a Shiny Feebas for a long time; about 3000 eggs. I should get one with good IVs though :)

Chocorob

How many shinies have you guys caught?I have only caught 2.A koffing and a machop.

I only have 1 on my leaf green
it pains me to say this but

Tentacrule
or how ever u say it

ferret :D

- - - - - [ cut ] //
Ive only ever seen one on my sapphire and it was a mukuhita but i killed it><I am sooo sad!!

StraightEdge

MCMG RULE!!!
lol i have never cuaght or seen a shiny on my leaf green the only shiny i have ever seen in 3rd gen is a golduck in my emerald and it was in the battle factory....so unfair:(

Lol @ yous. Its so sad XD Yeah I've only ever seen one... My brother was going spastic when I saww one and was like.. gonna kill me if i didnt catch it lmao. <<Cos he sucks and doesnt HAVE a shiny ^____^>> >>He needs to hack his stuff XD<<

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
A shiny beedrill, evolved from a shiny weedle I found in the viridian forest of FR.