• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying Gym leader/Elite four member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
For me it's:

Gym leader: LT. Surge(Surfing Raichu kept killing me)

Elite Four: Lance (Two Words. Hyper Beam)

Who do you think is the Gym leader/Elite Four member is the hardest in Stadium 2?

(I was using Rental pokemon for these battles except for my Blastoise)

133tSneasel

Go with Gary, he had some interesting Pokemon in the Viridian City Gym in Round too.

and Lt. Surge with the Reversal Raichu with Surf. Illegal much.

Elite Four, Counter or Send in a Ghost for Hyper Beam

133tSneasel

Round two. Quick Claw or Bright Powder Golem with Fissure kills all Pokemon that aren't resist to it, Critical hits with Rock Slide too

Not only did that Raichu have Surf, but it has Reversal which is Illegal.

kochoupink

butts lol
Whitney. Ohmygosh rollout.
I remember hating that move.

Mamoswine Power

yeah whitney was really difficult
hated miltank and that rollout

Last edited:

electivire165

whitney was a pain in the ***, i used to hate rollout, buit now i use it on my golem to wipe any ones team in a few moves!

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
When I started playing Stadium, I really had Trouble with Jasmine and the Final Rocket Executive o_O Yes I know I sucked.(Partialy the fact I was using all rental pokemon up until the Elite four)

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Whitney was difficult, her Miltank is a strong adversary.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Whitney, as mentioned many times before, was a real pain to beat T_T I always hated fighting Sabrina too....But after a while, she actually wasn't that tough... Koga was always a trauma because of the poisoning and sleep o_O

Aeron

Bum Eyes
Hate to follow the trend but it was without a doubt whitney, until I trained a Gengar and mopped the floor with her

The hardest E4 memeber I felt was Lorel she got on my nerves with her dewgon

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Yeah, Lorelei (or however it's spelled) got on my nerves also <_< especially in the Stadium 2 game, always had trouble there... Actually, the Diamond/Pearl elite 4 seem to be a lot easier than the older ones..

Lance's Aerodactyl got on my nerves too >_< but really, all you need is a good Ice Pokemon to beat him, so I guess I can't say he was the worst.

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
Wow, I didn't relize Whitney was so hard. I musta' gotten lucky beating her then. :/ In the Johto Gym leader Castle Jasmine was a pain for me to beat ><

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I still can't get through Whitney, although I haven't played it too much, as a matter of fact I'll try it right now:D

Status
Not open for further replies.