• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying gym leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I used to have troubles with Tate&Liza and Brawly, until I used the right Pokemon.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
None of them actually. I can beat them all coz I know their weaknesses. Especially my team are all different types and their attack types, nya~

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Juan's Kingdra X0 Nightmares....

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Since I'm actually playing the game again (though I'm on a hiatus for weeks now...) and based on my experience, it's gotta be either them or Flannery. The twins for their annoying (but admittedly good) combos or the latter for spamming attract, a LOT. (my team is mostly male FYI)
- Nate the;448;

Aelov

Tbh, the only gym leader I ever have trouble with is Brawly, and then again I don't defeat him until after wattson, since getting past granite cave is simple, even without flash.

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
Watson. I hated that he had magneton and I had grovyle. He would always use thunder bolt on me and I would get paralized. I couldn't move so he defeated me everytime. Only until by luck I defeated him ;p

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
My father.. as in Norman, Watson, and Flannery. Norman was eh but still pretty stubborn, Watson... I had the longest struggle battles with him >:c and Flannery... kinda like Watson except there was no struggle attack. I was to my last 1HP Pokemon and.. I lost >:c I had to go challenge her again.

Reborn Cyrax

Back from Beyond
Am I the only person who mopped the floor with Liz/Tate, first try, no problems? But Brawly.......... Brawly and that Stupid Makuhita!!!!! I still get bad memories every time I see someone use Seismic Toss! First team (Lombre, Combusken): OWNED. Second Team (Marshtomp, Sableye, Aron): OWNED. Third team (Grovyle, Mightyena, Marill): JUST BARELY WON. (o_O)

Greatemboar

The White Warrior
Am I the only person who mopped the floor with Liz/Tate, first try, no problems? But Brawly.......... Brawly and that Stupid Makuhita!!!!! I still get bad memories every time I see someone use Seismic Toss! First team (Lombre, Combusken): OWNED. Second Team (Marshtomp, Sableye, Aron): OWNED. Third team (Grovyle, Mightyena, Marill): JUST BARELY WON. (o_O)

I had no problems against Brawly thanks to Sableye Ralts and Taillow just my luck I guess

pokemon996

pokemon collector
Mine was Liza and Tate everyone else was pretty easy to counter with my Wingull/Peliper. Mind you Wallce was a slight pain, not too big compared to Liza and Tate though.

spartanfan17

Dragon Trainer
I also found Brawley to be super hard took me like 4 tries to beat him.

shadorai

wandering trainer
brawly and tate & liza are quite tough. i like all the other gym leaders though.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Brawly is the only one I have problems with. I usually have to sail to the beach and beat the trainers there before I finally beat him

Kalosian

So long
Juan and his Kingdra gave me the most trouble. It just kept using Rest when I was about to KO it, making the battle last for a long time.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Stupid Norman. I had a great protect and attack strategy against the Slaking, but his Vigoroth destroyed me.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Tate and Liza. As my two strongest pokemon were Blaziken and Altaria, psychic/rock slide destroyed them. Plus that room is really annoying and took me forever to get to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.