• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most ANNOYING move?

I HATE IT when Pokemon constantly use Supersonic, or Confuse Ray, or Swagger so that you're in a steady state of confusion, and frustration. They always manage to do it when I don't have any Full Heals on hand, and I'm on the last couple of Pokemon.

Have you been annoyed by certain moves?

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I have to go with Swagger, Spore, and Haze.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
I loathe attract, spore, air slash (flinch rate), and recovery moves on most pokemon.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Swagger, Recover, Confuse Ray, Double Team, Protect.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I love using Attract. I use Haze a lot on Vaporeon but it's annoying when people use it back on me. Helping Hand is cool when you're using it but if the other team is using it...man...you'll be ******...

Last edited:
It's especially annoying when Chansey or Blissey uses Softboiled... ugh...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Lets see;

ParaFlinch, ParaFusion, and ParaLoveFusion (I'm looking at you Lanturn!)

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Haha...I do the Parafusion thing. I don't do Paralovefusion cuz he needs a Water and an Electric attack.

Attract is the move that annoys me the most because my pokemon barely attack when the opponents pokemon use attract :/ i wish they never invented the move attract in pokemon games.

KyogreKnight07X

Anticipation!
Sweet Kiss, Supersonic, Confuse Ray, REST, Yawn, Hypnosis, Sand Attack, Flash, any OHKO move that hits...

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I have 2 Parafusers on my single team. On my double team, I have a Pokemon with Attract =P Fun!

GonbeTR

Banned
Definately confusing moves like supersonic and confuse ray. And what is annoying is the fact that these moves are abundantly used by tentacool/tentacruel and zubat/volbat; which dominates seas and caves respectively.

Shephard922

Were it so easy.
I HATE double team, but not as much as attract(?) The one where you fall in love with the opponent... I get lucky when I'm confused, but when my pokemon fall in love, I can't hit the opponent if my life depended on it.

V4LOVER

chirp
Attract. Anything that freezes. And also any Hyper Beam kind of move. (Roar of Time, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn)

M4zz

Banned
Anything that paralyzes. Don't get me wrong, they are great moves, but when I get paralyzed, it just pisses me off.