1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most ANNOYING move?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by TeeterDance, Oct 19, 2009.

1. TeeterDance

TeeterDance Member

I HATE IT when Pokemon constantly use Supersonic, or Confuse Ray, or Swagger so that you're in a steady state of confusion, and frustration. They always manage to do it when I don't have any Full Heals on hand, and I'm on the last couple of Pokemon.

Have you been annoyed by certain moves?

2. elephantdog

elephantdog ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

I have to go with Swagger, Spore, and Haze.

3. swalot=yes

swalot=yes <-Get in ma bella!

I loathe attract, spore, air slash (flinch rate), and recovery moves on most pokemon.

4. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Swagger, Recover, Confuse Ray, Double Team, Protect.

5. elephantdog

I love using Attract. I use Haze a lot on Vaporeon but it's annoying when people use it back on me. Helping Hand is cool when you're using it but if the other team is using it...man...you'll be ******...

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  6. TeeterDance

TeeterDance Member

It's especially annoying when Chansey or Blissey uses Softboiled... ugh...

7. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Lets see;

ParaFlinch, ParaFusion, and ParaLoveFusion (I'm looking at you Lanturn!)

8. SSBB123

SSBB123 Hawtie

any move that can have hax used against me

9. elephantdog

Haha...I do the Parafusion thing. I don't do Paralovefusion cuz he needs a Water and an Electric attack.

10. PokemonQueen

PokemonQueen Aazula

Attract is the move that annoys me the most because my pokemon barely attack when the opponents pokemon use attract :/ i wish they never invented the move attract in pokemon games.

11. KyogreKnight07X

KyogreKnight07X Anticipation!

Sweet Kiss, Supersonic, Confuse Ray, REST, Yawn, Hypnosis, Sand Attack, Flash, any OHKO move that hits...

12. elephantdog

I have 2 Parafusers on my single team. On my double team, I have a Pokemon with Attract =P Fun!

13. Pesh

Pesh BurrBaws

Swagger annoys me the most and Haze is up there to.

14. GonbeTR

GonbeTR Banned

Definately confusing moves like supersonic and confuse ray. And what is annoying is the fact that these moves are abundantly used by tentacool/tentacruel and zubat/volbat; which dominates seas and caves respectively.

15. Shephard922

Shephard922 Were it so easy.

I HATE double team, but not as much as attract(?) The one where you fall in love with the opponent... I get lucky when I'm confused, but when my pokemon fall in love, I can't hit the opponent if my life depended on it.

16. V4LOVER

V4LOVER chirp

Attract. Anything that freezes. And also any Hyper Beam kind of move. (Roar of Time, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn)

17. Skaisdead

Skaisdead Movers and Shakers

Anything that confuses or rollout.

18. M4zz

M4zz Banned

Anything that paralyzes. Don't get me wrong, they are great moves, but when I get paralyzed, it just pisses me off.

19. Prof.Snow

Prof.Snow The Young Professor

Swagger and recover usually bother me the most.

20. probaly attract, and blissy with doble team/softboiled