• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most ANNOYING move?

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Swagger.

In Emerald, it was used so much on my Breloom, that I eventually just had to stick a Persim Berry on.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
Gengar used Double Team... ONCE!!!!
All of Meowth's move miss :p

Sohashi

swagger, sand attack, or double team

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Confusing attacks, attracting attacks, and attacks that revive a pokemon's hp.

ZFXZFX

Double Team, Confuse Ray, Recover, Protect.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
Golbats using Mean Look, and horn drill 'cause apparently for goldeens, the move has 100% accuracy.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Protect/Detect, Double Team/Minimize, Sand-Attack/Smokescreen, Confuse Ray/Supersonic, Attract and recovering moves annoy me the most.

Final

I Submit to No One
Double Team, Minimize, Sand Attack, Smokescreen, Attract and anything to do with Confusion. It is very annoying when none of my moves hit and when I can't use any of my moves and either hurt myself or can't attack. Also OHKO moves that just seem to never miss. Freaking Lapras from Emerald's Battle Castle.

Last edited:

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Swagger and attacks along the lines of Minimize just drive me insane.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
dark void

i swear i could throatpunch people on PBR that use it

Birnax

Grass pokemon Master
Protect/Detect,Confuse Ray/Supersonic,Double Team.

I hate how every AI pokemon team in the battle frontier has these moves.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Two words:

DOUBLE.

TEAM.

>_<

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
dark void and every other sleep move, double team and minimize

Rezzo

Occasionally
Back in the Red/Blue/Yellow days, there was an animation for a move which used to drive me crazy. The sound of SCREECH. xP

Another annoying move was Thunder in R/S. The animation for this move used to crash my game on occasions...